Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need help on r34

ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
Can anyone help me how to get 8.1 boosted by teaching me how to do perfect shifts and shift paterrns and stuff.

Comments

• Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    To launch, hold throttle and let off just after the first yellow light comes on. Hit NOS and Launch at the same time when it's time to launch. Your reaction time needs to be .003 or lower. Shift every gear as late as possible with out hitting the rev limiter. I run 8.14x-8.15x all day with it. I would post a pic but the forum is messed up and it won't let me. If you are in any of the record groups my pics and times are posted there.
  • Options
    alrite thx for the info ill try it and also do u mind posting the a setups for r34 only? i just want to see if i tuned it rite
  • Options
    nvm i got the tune from u thx :D really appreicate it and ill post my time after i try to get 8.1
  • Options
    hey uhh i have a little bit of problem with the perf launch ( and yes i do know its hard) but one question i let go of the rev IMMEDIATELY when the first yellow comes on right?
  • Options
    and if possible is there a video ? its ok if u cant find i just needed to know if i need to immediately let go of the rev
  • Options
    HungryguyHungryguy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey, I was wondering if you could send me the tune for the R34 also. I can't seem to hit 8.1 but I've gotten 8.294
  • Options
    YESSSS I WAS ABLE TO HIT 8.275 sec on r34 now aiming to go for 8.1 THX ZONDA!!!!!!
  • Options
    cjones50cjones50 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Zonda ftw. Awesome dude, always helping people. Thanks for helping me with the mustang.
  • Options
    Could you send me a copy of the tune also Zonda? If you'd like something in return please add me Tai G
  • Options
    Thanks for the copy. You da best