Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

cars for sale. rrc offers on all

Selling all of these. Make an offer. 2u9u4p2.png2ly0jg0.png2lar9lt.png5fof3p.png

Comments

• Options
    dmcl325idmcl325i Registered Users 87 Posts
    2zh2p92.png Ign dmcl325i I will be online in approximately 3 hours. Also some other cars for sale. I have a bunch of gts vipers at 1655-1657 I'd sell also.
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    They look really nice but they will be way out of my price range
  • Options
    The 1655-1657 vipers I will sell at 160k each or 2 for 300k. I have not decided how many I will sell and how many I will keep but I will sell at least 2 or 3.
  • Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    Do they have nos on the vipers?
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    how much for the camaro? pm me
  • Options
    Zoomaloom17Zoomaloom17 Registered Users 210 Posts
    1.2 mil for the wrapped acrx?
  • Options
    Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    Hey, I'll give you 60k for Mustang
    Don't know if thats reasonable, but if they cost you nothing, then its free RRC
    LMK
    IGN monkeymagic lite
  • Options
    Wow I have a few mustang gt and a few camaro ss all at 56 ish. Not sure what has nos and what doesn't. Tbh I need to check my viper tune and see if it's nos or not. Idealls cars with nos I want to sell. As for acr x looking a little more than 1.2m tbh.
  • Options
    Vipers... I have sc nos and turbo nos. Also 4 without nos tho I will keep most of them. May sell one if the price is right but tbh would probably want more for the no nos viper/s. More pics/cars I'm willing to sell. 16oqd2.png95rcwx.png1pcc3b.pngrbfinr.png Note the gt500 is 1663.
  • Options
    And last but not least. rm7jg8.png
  • Options
    Bump green mustang and white ss with stock rims gone
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Any camaros left add ig same name
  • Options
    Will also accept pp. Have 2 zr1's at 56 and 3 or 4 camaro ss left
  • Options
    Bumptizzle
  • Options
    GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    I would like to buy whatever car youre winning these with! ;) serious tho lol
  • Options
    Z28 with a sc only tune I came up with for 56 lobby. I have since come up with a 56 turbo only and a 63 turbo only which all run equally good times for the lobbies.
  • Options
    They look really nice but they will be way out of my price range
  • Options
    DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    Bump for Tru Speed Family! If them zr1s have no nos u better not sell em I'll buy or trade. Just picked up a maxxed Z4 would u trade for Acrx wrapped? :)
  • Options
    How much for a camaro ss. Ive always wanted one. Pm me on the game. Ign custom 600