Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New hack? Bug? What??

Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
Dodge dart event so far, lost a few cars but shouldn't have! Won race from launch to finish but yet when time is posted at end of race it shows me losing with a lessor time than I crossed the line with! Anyone else encounter this?

Comments

• Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    Me also...
  • Options
    Interesting! I may be mistaken but I think out pink race last night is one of the ones I'm talking about! However I'm not positive and mean no disrespect if I'm wrong
  • Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    I've figured out why this happens... It's not due to you suddenly being slower... It's the "fastest way of driving the dodge dart."

The proper way to get the BEST ET in a dodge dart is to shift JUST AFTER the perfect shift light flashes from green to red. The way the game lets your client side know that person is ahead or behind you is not by the time they shift, but the amount of perfect shifts they get. On your side, your phone is basically "guessing" how fast your opponent is going to run by the number of perfect shifts. If they don't get any, then they become "slower" looking and it looks like you won, when in fact, you lost
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Also rt times are added in the et in this game but. Even though in real drag racing rt isn't added in your et. Doesn't even mater in most cases
  • Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    Also rt times are added in the et in this game but. Even though in real drag racing rt isn't added in your et. Doesn't even mater in most cases
    this is true as well. Just usually these guys running these 9.8 times are hitting almost perfect RT's because there's no variation to the lights
  • Options
    Clearly neither of you has had this happen and don't know exactly what I'm saying , thanks for your input though and your points and opinions but I'm also one of those guys running 9.8-9.9! And it has NOTHING to do when I shift or my RT, it's a big or glitch possibly hack so the slower person wins!
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Reply below
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    So here is something to understand about how this game works. When you race someone, you technically aren't seeing what your opponent is doing. You are basically seeing a race between you and what the game thinks your opponent can do. Your opponent is doing the same thing, racing against what the game thinks you can do. In the end, you both race and send your results to us. We then compare and determine the winner. This means that it is possible to see your car cross the finish line first, however, that may not be accurate depending on your opponent's actual race time. In this scenario, your device did not send its results in time. Your opponent crossed the finish line, had an actual ET faster then yours.