Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scion XB challenge FAIL

EnCRypTedEnCRypTed Registered Users 644 Posts
So which ever server is for lobbies H706,k315, apparently not able to join in the fun. Myself and everyone else was on the whole time. I personally on 9 hours nonstop. Nobody even saw a dev. Saw friends XB, saw a competitors XB once. People with multiples etc. maybe some love on our end next time to at least have a chance to win one would be appreciated. Encrypted
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    potatoglassespotatoglasses Registered Users 180 Posts
    Exactly !! Bump! Devs read this
  • Options
    ErikErik Registered Users 97 Posts
    Ya kind of a bummer
  • Options
    gdmfsbgdmfsb Registered Users 344 Posts
    Yes sir encrypted I was there the entire time never saw a single dev
  • Options
    denix1denix1 Registered Users 311 Posts
    this is BS i was on for 2 hours in a 56 lobby and didn't even see one there. i thought there was gonna be more. apparently you gotta look for them and waste your time -___- i would appreciate getting another shot to actually see and get one
  • Options
    TheLongshanksTheLongshanks Registered Users 15 Posts
    Agree. 315 and 706 got the shaft. Between myself and another guy I work with, we were in one of the two rooms, if not both, for 3+ hours solid, and other time off and on.
  • Options
    Hell I wouldn't have minded loosing to one just to say hey guys I saw one
  • Options
    TxstigTxstig Registered Users 249 Posts
    They were in the 55 lobby, and yes I know because I won one! lol
  • Options
    DEpending on what server you were on you would have won I've got ppl on team that seen them all day in there rooms but never once in ours and we were in 55/56 lobies
  • Options
    Daniel 1225Daniel 1225 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I lost to [RR] Ryyst in a maxed scion frs. He ran 9.5 lol, at least I had a shot, but other than that I couldn't find them in any other lobby.. Fail lol
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    There's like 9-8 devs that we're playing vs 1,000,000 players it's gonna be hard to find them...
  • Options
    TheLongshanksTheLongshanks Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's not a hard to find them issue. It's an issue of, through the entire day, noone in several lobbies has seen a single dev, while people on other lobbies have two or more in their room at a time, for several hours in a row.
  • Options
    Mr187dramaMr187drama Registered Users 63 Posts
    Also a witness to not seeing them in. 706 and 315. Also tried a lower 632 for some time and saw 0. Everyone that I know that got one said that u needed a frs rspec to get in the lobby they won in. My frs maxed wouldn't get me out of 706 and 315
  • Options
    I wanna see what the devs have to say
  • Options
    I wanna see what the devs have to say.
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    I was in the same 56 lobby and saw them all day since they started...even won one:)
  • Options
    romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
    I also saw them all day in 56, she did her best to give everyone a shot at it also.
  • Options
    See, that's not cool.. They are mostly all in the same lobby when a bunch of other players are all scattered around other lobbies.. They should have been scattered as well
  • Options
    509 performance509 performance Registered Users 294 Posts
    I seen one in 5 hrs I'm pissedthe biggist waste of time ever
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Email me and join my group to take down empire vintagesales7@gmail.com
  • Options
    HebenonHebenon Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am one that was on for the entire event and did not see one, not even a glimpse. Had friends on other servers telling me they were there. Heck, had one tell me steadily, "yups, still here" for a good hour. Kind of a let down. Didn't even have a chance.
  • Options
    I don't mind not having one. They will be for sale as they are now since first win. My point is I stayed on. Check ALL lobbies available to me. Unlike some of you, I did not have a "chance to race the devs" as I think I should have. That's my point. If everyone has one it might as we'll be a civic si. Therefore not a big deal too own. But some of us who did not, would've liked to had a chance at least. Or my 6 nonstop hours back.
  • Options
    kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
    ^^^^ what he said...... Or atleast a heads up...... But they wouldn't ever do that because they would loose profit
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    As stated above not everyone had a chance thats the problem and yeah there for sale but I don't have 1 mil rrc like people are asking for them and won't have for who knows how long so my only chance was to win one and once I finally got in the right lobby rating I found out that there hasn't been a dragster come threw that lobby so I waisted my gems and cash for nothing meanwhile there are people who got way more than one ... so tell me thats fair cause I don't see it it BS if you ask me
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    EnCRypTed wrote: »
    I don't mind not having one. They will be for sale as they are now since first win. My point is I stayed on. Check ALL lobbies available to me. Unlike some of you, I did not have a "chance to race the devs" as I think I should have. That's my point. If everyone has one it might as we'll be a civic si. Therefore not a big deal too own. But some of us who did not, would've liked to had a chance at least. Or my 6 nonstop hours back.
    This. 100% right. I am always in the same lobbies as you and I never saw 1 single dev the whole time that they were supposed to be on. Those that played on our servers got screwed bigtime. One person on my team saw multiple devs in the his 1656 lobby. When I tried to join, obviously it took me to a completely different lobby than he was in and I NEVER saw one except for one guy in 1663 that was just showing off the xb that he had just won. I also know a couple of people that won more than one xb. Nice job again CIE/Glu. You guys constantly find new ways to outdo yourselves. 100% fail.
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    I say scam damn near all the same ppl get all the cars even with this event.
  • Options
    Supercharged skid 62Supercharged skid 62 Registered Users 435 Posts
    I agree. Did not see one dev.
  • Options
    RogueAmericanRogueAmerican Registered Users 499 Posts
    I was in the same lobby all day. 706 and 315 were straight up bypassed.
  • Options
    Last thing I will add is that after inning through here and seeing the freebies given out for being "patient" seems we need to get some RR members on our team. Went from frustrated to pretty ticked off. Patience??? I played nonstop, literally beginning to end. I was on before devs started until last minute. Glad the "friend" was patient and had one sitting in garage. If we happen to be on server that wasn't able to get any so be it. But giving for free no risk for waiting couple hours is total bull sht.
  • Options
    KuharKuhar Registered Users 16 Posts
    After reading all these comments.. I feel like their 1 year anniversary idea blew up in their faces. They created more unhappy players lol.
  • Options
    SMOKNSSSMOKNSS Registered Users 24 Posts
    I completely agree with encrypted. I was in the 56 lobby the entire time the devs were on and my team mate was sitting next to me in the 276 lobby and the devs were piled up in there. My team mate even sent a message to a dev telling them that they were only in one set of lobbies and there were a lot of players not getting a chance to win a xb but received no reply from the dev. It's all fine and good that I did not receive a xb is just aggravating that I did not even get a chance to win one, sent friend requests, asked on the forums and exercised every option I had to find out what I could do without so much as a "sorry, it just wasn't in the cards for you to get one." It even makes it worse that puerile got them for free and there are guys on my team that have like 4 of them but yet my whole server wasn't given the opportunity to even try our luck. I for one am definitely not going to be buying anymore gems or putting in another dime in this game if this is how loyal players get treated. I hope the rest of you will follow suite. As long as they are getting paid b no matter what they won't care.