Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TAKE A VOTE MAKE A STAND!!

We the RACING RIVAL COMMUNITY need to all come together and give CIE the developers or whoever is a moderator of the game and this forum a peice of what and how we feel. 1. THE CURRENCY FOR 1million dollars is BS 99.99$??? You guys expect us not to trade and sell cars but it is WAYYYY PAST difficult to earn money is this game. Every race give you 1k if not 700-900$. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH TO UPGRADE OR DO ANYTHING WE PLEASE. I personally feel you guys need to lower the price for these in app purchases. It is tough enough out here in this world and it is VERY difficult to purchase 20$ 50$ 99$ items! Let alone pay for your car with gems! THAT IT WAY HARDER TO GET THAN MONEY!! 2. gems.. GEMS practically RUN this game. If you do not have gems you will have to wait HOURS AND DAYS TO EITHER RACE OR JUST TO REPAIR OR BUY A LOST CAR BACK! You practically HAVE to PAY for gems the sponser videos only give 1-3 GEMS!! If you were able to RACE for gems thats better than having to ALWAYS PAY FOR THEM! 3. You guys want us to stop trading selling cars or warn us but it seems like that is the only way to get the things you need in the game! As i stated already it is VERY hard to get money in this game. ESPECIALLY with all the GLITCHERS AND HACKERS WHICH IS STILL GOING ON!! So i feel until the bugs and glitchers are fixed we have the right to trade/sell cars its OUR hard earned money we're spending on YOUR game at least APPRECIATE THAT WE ARE SUPPORTING THE GAME AND SPENDING OUR MONEY ON IT!! So as a community i feel we all need to post on this thread and make this a top topic for CIE to see and realize that we are tired of the BS that they give us and the BS that the game offers! LOWER YOUR PRICES !!!
Prev1

Comments