Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

team apollo is lookin for racers!

Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
New team, experienced players. Mainly looking for honesty. If you have a good work ethic and stay legit, we can help you get where you need to be. We plan on doing well, so we need people that can help with that goal. Talk to slimreaper87, tj19845, or me (ign:ajkix) for details. Apply here or in game.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    boost juiced 342boost juiced 342 Registered Users 21 Posts
    What are y'all expecting on points and what kind of help is going to be offered
  • Options
    Bump...plenty of spots available!
  • Options
    boost juiced 342boost juiced 342 Registered Users 21 Posts
    How high have some of your people ranked
  • Options
    BlkShpRcrBlkShpRcr Registered Users 47 Posts
    Team Apollo can not be found, I searched and you guys don't exist, if we can fix this I would like to join ign:chuco racer
  • Options
    The team name is just "apollo". There might be a level cap that prevents you from finding us. If anyone else also has this issue, we can send an invite to get around that.
  • Options
    Bump it up!
  • Options
    cuddle my buddlecuddle my buddle Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'd like to join but I'm level 8 lol I can't even create a team ... :/ So I want to join someone's team.
  • Options
    BlkShpRcrBlkShpRcr Registered Users 47 Posts
    Thanks ajkix I'm proud to be part of the team
  • Options
    Bump! Plenty of spots still!
  • Options
    IamGTRIamGTR Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am level 7 about to be level 8, I'm a daily racer, I'm honestly addicted and I'm a quick learner! Ign is same name as forums username but in All caps, I have added you! But i am definitely ready to be put into shape! Also have 500 gems to spend on a car that you think would be good for me to start building my garage!
  • Options
    Bump it up!
  • Options
    Bump cuz someone pentuple posted (posted the same thung five times) and knocked me to the second page -_-
  • Options
    Bump cuz the last bump didnt work for some reason...
  • Options
    cuddle my buddlecuddle my buddle Registered Users 7 Posts
    I tried to contact him but it wouldn't send because the recipient didn't exist...
  • Options
    Bump! Four spots left!
  • Options
    JDM JordanJDM Jordan Registered Users 86 Posts
    i would like to join ign : JDM Culter . i have you added as a friend.
  • Options
    EJ1JOEEJ1JOE Registered Users 26 Posts
    Any spots left? And is there a minimum requirement?
  • Options
    EswiseEswise Registered Users 2 Posts
    Looking to join a team. I'm pretty new in the game. Trying to find a team to join to help out and learn. In is Ewise
  • Options
    Team is now full! If any spots open up later, I'll refresh this post. Till then, were full
  • Options
    Two spots now open! Communication and work ethic are a MUST!
  • Options
    We are currently top 300 with our leader on medical leave and several of us taking it easy, so if ur lookin for a potential top 100 team and ur willing to put in the work, this just might be the team for you! Message slimreaper87 or AJKIX in game or post here to apply!
  • Options
    123PlayWithMe123PlayWithMe Registered Users 12 Posts
    Is there any spots left?
  • Options
    Bump. One spot still open!
  • Options
    I can't find you guys
  • Options
    Read the previous page! If you cant find us, add one of us and we'll find you!
  • Options
    MerkendMerkend Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just wondering if you have any spots open.. im new to the game only been playing 2 weeks, but im level 47 and ive competed in a few turfs with random teams.. we ranked 1,900.. which isnt what I felt I deserved since I was their number 1 in event points.. I feel maybe this clan would suit me a little better..

Get in contact with me asap IGN: Merkend
  • Options
    fuze tunning FTfuze tunning FT Registered Users 61 Posts
    Big Scorer Here 20-35K on turf
  • Options
    When I went to add you guys I could only find slimreaper87 and his friends list was full
  • Options
    FlyBoyJoshFlyBoyJosh Registered Users 12 Posts
    My name is FlyBoyJosh. I can definitely put up some points. I had 5000 points from the first stage of the last turf, but when i noticed no one else in my team was doing anything I stopped. Looking for an up and coming team, hopefully we can push for top 100, cuz I really want that Trans-Am for the next turf! I'm at level 68 with 15K+ street cred. I'm a man of my word as well, so if you help me out for a specific event, you can be sure I'll do what's needed and return what's expected.

I tried to find the team through search, but couldn't. I did add all three of you though.
  • Options
    Team is now full! I will post here if any more spots open up!