Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Banana speed team member is hacker

Banana speed has a hacker went to leader before i did this but he doesn't believe so here i go like i said imma put this shitt on blast TAKENOTES is his name
zsn5vp.jpg
x1ilo4.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    sgtostersgtoster Registered Users 905 Posts
    upppppppppppppppp
  • Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Wow that is bs need to ban that hacker right now
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    wtf that is some BS right there .. no wonder why their in top 5 lol
  • Options
    TrymelolTrymelol Registered Users 1,153 Posts
    Agreed back up to the top
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    It could be normal, I have this happened to me quite a few time. And I get dnf to me and the other racer too.
  • Options
    SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    I lost a zr1 to this guy earlier.
  • Options
    DJANG0DJANG0 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Bump smh this needs to stop
  • Options
    STFU it is not my internet i havent had this problem all turf but with him on 2 differant times now if it would have been once yeah i see it but no it not he is hacking if u like it or not you just trying to cover a TEAMMATES HACKING ASSSS
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    been happening on and off all turf, but a lot of ppl been scamming ppl out of cars this turf due to this DNF ish, I think these people should be PERMA BANNED for this ish....for one its childish, and 2 its pathetic that someone would really bother to do this crap considering its a game and people just play to have fun......such a shame people gotta exploit any game they can just for their own selfish ways.....karmas a bitch
  • Options
    EgjdmcivicEgjdmcivic Registered Users 519 Posts
    I don't personally know take notes or lsx maxed out put have done multiple transactions with them. They're 100% legit. When I emailed cie about this problem they gave me the same response to restart my wifi or double check I'm in a good area for my phone service to work well. They also said that issue is due to connection problems.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Egjdmcivic wrote: »
    I don't personally know take notes or lsx maxed out put have done multiple transactions with them. They're 100% legit. When I emailed cie about this problem they gave me the same response to restart my wifi or double check I'm in a good area for my phone service to work well. They also said that issue is due to connection problems.
    LMFAO! That is a generic response that CIE/Glu sends out to everyone. I have sent several tickets to CIE for various issues and that's the generic e mail that they send every time. That is their answer to everything.
    As far as hackers, their are definitely hackers in this game and from trymelol/moto princess' screenshots, I would say takenotez is one of them. There was a hacker in one of my lobbies this turf. Everyone that ran this person also got the same results. Eventually we figured it out and everyone in the lobby called this person out. Of course he/she left the lobby right away once they got exposed as a hacker. These mofo's are just as bad as scammers and need to be permabanned from the game and these forums if they are here. Scumbags.
  • Options
    For sure isn't internet bro. 1 time I can understand but twice no fking way. U ganna do something LSX. All of use if play this game and we all legit player out there. This for sure hacking no internet problem. Plz return the car and kick the hacker out of the team
  • Options
    LOL @ LSX Maxedout. You think just because you have vouches and you vouch for a teammate that means he's not a hacker? WTF does having vouches for doing transactions on this forum have to do with anything? Trymelol/moto princess has a bunch of vouches too. Hell I have plenty of vouches also. LOL. A lot of people have a bunch of vouches and are 100% legit on this forum. That doesn't mean crap in this situation. Trymelol clearly stated that she had no issues at all with her internet/phone all turf. All of a sudden they start when she races your teammate twice? GTFO. That's a lame attempt to cover his scamming/hacking ass. LMAO. Nice try though. LOL!!
  • Options
    Yeah boys legit get this scum bag BANNED
  • Options
    HELLABUFFHELLABUFF Registered Users 433 Posts
    Dam that sucks. He should be banned.
  • Options
    BANNED !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jayymesjayymes Registered Users 14 Posts
    I was on a team once called B3A57MOD3 or something similar, a guy had 2 cars in his account (im assuming its because u need 2 to pink slip), and he ranked first on the team with 40k+ points from just 1 event.
  • Options
    heistoxicheistoxic Registered Users 106 Posts
    banana speed is shit
  • Options
    Hacker bumpppp
  • Options
    Bumppppppppp
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I also lost a car to him in the 56 lobby but I was a car length ahead, after the race I got a DNF and he got my car.
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Another case of him being a hacker comes to the surface
  • Options
    SIRNOSALOTSIRNOSALOT Registered Users 527 Posts
    Def hacking. thats a few people that said same thing now
  • Options
    NAKAI SANNNAKAI SANN Registered Users 176 Posts
    If he's a team mate of yours tell him to do the right thing man and give her the car back LSX
    I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to get ****ed like she did.
    If things don't work out Trymelol Karma is a bitch keep your head up girl
  • Options
    JAYPIFFJAYPIFF Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yea also lost a car to take notes same thing. 0.00
  • Options
    JAYPIFFJAYPIFF Registered Users 96 Posts
    Sorry about your lose moto.. I lost a z28 for 56 lobby if it makes u feel any better lol. And all the people sticking up for the Queer.. That's sad. Obviously he won't do it to teammates. But I was 3 buses ahead of him and lost my 28. 4GLTE never in my life got 0.00 lol. So you telling me my Internet bad only when I raced him?
  • Options
    I think we have more than enough proof that takenotez is a scamming/hacking POS. Let's see if LSX Maxedout dares to try to come defend his teammate now.
  • Options
    Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    Thank u for the heads up
  • Options
    Bump for exposing scumbag scammers/hackers.
  • Options
    Middle of the night bump