Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Redemption code

Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
What is a redemption code? I see where I can put one in but have no idea where to get one. Is it the same as buying a in app purchase with an iTunes card?

Comments

• Options
    BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    Pretty sure there is no such thing. Apparently on car town streets there was codes for this game but never heard of anybody actually redeeming it.
  • Options
    hzrdhzrd Registered Users 40 Posts
    That is for promo codes. You get them from RR twitter or fb events, or other ways. You put them in and receive cash, gems, or whatever the code is supposed to give you.
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Thanks for the info
  • Options
    Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    They need to start using those and giving them out, a lot of small ones for $1,000 and maybe $5k the rare ones for a few gems or more cash. Like forza when they give out unicorn cars not obtainable in game or golden keys in boarded lands2. It gives people something to look forward to, or strive to get. We all know this game like most has some pretty crazy prices, and if bought with cash in game store could spend hundreds, so ya we should try to get them to start doing that! ALL IN FAVOR LIKE THIS! And or post the same!
  • Options
    Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    IF THIS NEW UPDATE ISNT REVERTED IM DONE PLAYING.... The last several updates have been downdates, never focing anything, always ruining somthing else. I cant stand it im done unless its fixed. Almost all my friends have already quit playing, and ill be another added to the list. Its even worse we are all FORCED to "update" pisses me off.... Games finally FULLY ruined. Like i knew CIE would do, 1st ruin turf and scores, then ruin all our tunes, now the whole game. PLEASE CIE, READ THIS IF YOU VALUE YOUR GAME, OR THE PLAYERS EVEN A LITTLE. OR MORE LIKLY, IF YOU JUST VALUE OUR MONEY. I CANT EVER SEEM TO GET AHOLD OF ANYBODY AT CIE.... WTF IS GOING ON... I will try to control my frustration but i am so irritated i cant believe I'm this pissed about a stupid cell phone game. Now at first I couldn't believe how greedy the prices where, how terrible the game was made, and how many issues it had. Not only is it the only game that cant run in the background with out crashing I've ever played, not only has CIE butchered this game from day 1 but now its going to far. I had made a list of issues when i started playing (that nobody at CIE gave enough of a d*** to read or consider, old list as follows: (1 NEED sell menu to prevent scams) (2 stream line game/fix bad menus) (3 repairs to slow 1/1900 play/wait) (4 make body mods visible in ppls garage) (5 let me take off nos, turbo, sc, 1st -lbs) (6 daily bonus jipped 7.5-14days not 7) (7 z4 gift cheapened that car) 8 turf wars, pinks, rich richer) (9 GT3 cars in a drag game....? Why..) (10 tuning for gear issues and more) (11 laggin/glitchin/freezin stay open) (12 msging friend says offline but not) (13 GC/FB loading when in friends list) (14 messaging and all it's issues) (15 videos don't work well stole gems) (16 rims and cost of parts) (17 cost/currency so off) (18 fix things slowly and let us choose) (19 more visual upgrades and car looks) (20 sumin up cost/a price ppl WILL pay) (21 cars to add and R class cars) (22 horrible/NO customer service) (23 evil manipulating greedy tactics -like rewarding ppl for crushing cars so ppl buy more, and gem boost FORCING ppl to buy it if they want to pink. Id buy a lot more if i didn't feel forced into it.) Also I've had a gem car stolen from me by a glitcher R33 skyline, i told CIE you guys basically said you dont give a s*** you just want my money. And this forum is almost as bad as the game, always glitching to the top of text box when typing a long paragraph, always leaving spaces out and making my neat and tidy paragraphs one giant paragraph thats sloppy and looks like crrap. Always making me sign out then back in because im "unauthorized" and many other issues.... I cant stand any of this any longer! Now that is just the title of each issue, i gave a full description of the issue, what i think was the best solution, and a few suggestions that related to that issue. Ive consulted several game studios, and other unrelated companies. As well as helped devs and single person made 8 bit ios games. Im a business minded person thats always done well for my self in business, so i know what I'm talking about. Now as for the major current issue, i started playing this game thinking wow, lots of issues and a terrible menu, no flow, no explanation how to play or rules, or (on game) community news letter, or anything. But man it has so much potential! And slowly it will get better! And the more they make the better the game will get! And they will listen to us players and taylor the game to us racers! Well guess what.... None of that happened, in fact the last few updates have made things worse. I lost a few friends playing, lost my team, and almost quit myself after that update that ruined all my tunes, i was SO F'ing PISSED!! As were most of us players. And the turf score got screwed, but this last update wow... CIE has finally proven they have no business in the ios game world.... I cant believe how terrible it is. NOTHING was fixed, lots is now worse. All text bars are messed up, loading takes forever (and I'm always loading since the game crashes all the time and cant run in the background for more then 20 seconds with out crashing). This game is such a S*** Show i cant comprehend why CIE does this, who ever owns this should fire who ever make these decisions because they are losing so many players and money for these terrible choices. I wanted to help make this game great like I've done with so many others, but now i just want CIE to sell the rights to this game to a real studio that knows what they are doing. Because this is a joke, recent "updates" have all been downdates, nothing gets fixed, more gets ruined. I refuse to spend a penny more on this game, and if this isn't fixed soon, or back to how it was I'm DONE! Like so many before me ill have to give up all the time and effort put in, because im done dealing with this train wreck!
  • Options
    Kameronsmith2001Kameronsmith2001 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Where am I supposed to get the codes for the redemption I don't know and I want to know how to get the codes