Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

unable to join race room,please try again

TheGeneral69TheGeneral69 Registered Users 126 Posts
As the title say, i have un istalled and re installed the game to many times and it juat comes up qith that "unable to join race room,please try again." Whats going on ive missed near enough the whole event today and thats gonna take 10k off my points any ideas of what to do? My ign is TheGeneral69;)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    yea im getting this unable to join race room message also, not sure whats going on I tried everything re installing, force stop...nothing works
  • Options
    SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    I having same issues. Hoping its fixxed soon
  • Options
    its actually getting extremely irritating lol
  • Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    Same thing here
  • Options
    I dont see why it keeps happening lol tge amount of points that i miss out on because off this
  • Options
    PR1MOPR1MO Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm getting it too...
  • Options
    yup its obviously a server issue, oh well figures.....
  • Options
    Luis0830Luis0830 Registered Users 1,323 Posts
    Same here !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    Same here im fixing to quit this game just uninstall it and never play it again
  • Options
    CRAIGWCRAIGW Registered Users 34 Posts
    Im getting it as well. Tried everything. Ugh. Guessing it is a server. On an android here. Admin, thoughts?
  • Options
    TpavaoTpavao Registered Users 21 Posts
    This is bullshit now cant race for couple of hours now wtf
  • Options
    Bryan boost can 433Bryan boost can 433 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same problem too
  • Options
    fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Also i'm unasble to join room!!! Whats up? Where are the developpers?
  • Options
    Its so annoying
  • Options
    Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    Seems to he a server issue, all the people I normally race against having same trouble. It's affecting both iPhone and androind that connects through a certain server. BS that some people are racing and we cant
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    I had a pop up come up the other day saying they were doing maintenance this weekend. Why the f@@k they have to do it while turf is on I don't know!
  • Options
    Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
    Same problem here and I am watching my teams rank drop lower and lower....so much for my team reaching top 100...geez!!!
  • Options
    DaShizzDaShizz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same problem here. Seen my team drop out of the top 400 to 519 so far. Very frustrating to not be able to help my guys out. They need to do maintenance 1st of the week and not during events.
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    same problem here
  • Options
    CRAIGWCRAIGW Registered Users 34 Posts
    I actually got in about 10 minutes after I posted. Must have been servers. All good here.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Its been 9 hours for me. Still can't join
  • Options
    DFAULKDFAULK Registered Users 7 Posts
    Still having same issue
  • Options
    07rasta07rasta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Been blocked since free for all
  • Options
    calebjracingcalebjracing Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've been out for a few days. I heard if you start a new account you can get in right away. Apparently only people who have been racing to for months are disallowed from racing and trying to make top 100
  • Options
    was hoping to wake up and the Racing Rival fairy would of fixed all the worlds problems.... but of course i was disappointed to still be fat, in debt to my ears and unable to race in multiplayer and turf races... WTF

oh and its 8:07 am est IGN Tokish
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    All the people in this thread are top racers I have met in game at one point or another, they can't all be wrong. There is a Major Issue here with the game. Worse, if you submit a ticket on this, it will take 12 buisness days to resolve. I know I am probably preaching to the choir here, but REALLY CIE? Is your customer service or concern for your player base really that poor?
    IGN: Adwyry
  • Options
    iStevoiStevo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Ridiculous. Team is ranked top 100, and i have not had a chance to put up any points since yesterday. Terrible.
  • Options
    so was hoping for some resolution come monday morning and guess what .... still unable to race in mutliplayer !!! Wooohoooo !! Try and join race and it tells me to try again.. so I do... then it tells me to try again ... so I do ... then it tells me to try again ... so I do .... getting old fellas, please fix it. IGN: Tokish
  • Options
    Bdm42182Bdm42182 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I've been down since Saturday! The only way able to even race is to join a friend! WTH?! Garbage!
  • Options
    Hillbilly BobHillbilly Bob Registered Users 3 Posts
    Down here as well. Android, no hacks, only one account.Can't join race room "Please try again".