Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

anyone still unable to join race room?

VinmasterVinmaster Registered Users 1,676 Posts
I still can't join one after 3 hours. anyone still unable to join a room?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    yup same thing different day lol
  • Options
    fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Me to!!! It's a shame, 50% players can play and 50% cant!!!! Wake up, help us, we spend real money for this game, for your job!!!
  • Options
    DaShizzDaShizz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same thing here too. Watching my team continue to dwindle down the ranking ladder
  • Options
    HahahauwishHahahauwish Registered Users 9 Posts
    It's going on hour 4 that I have been unable to get in
  • Options
    SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    Looks to be a common problem. Ive tried wifi and 4g as well as unistalling and reinstall with no luck
  • Options
    VinmasterVinmaster Registered Users 1,676 Posts
    this is some bs. if we all still can't race when he next event starts, that will be highly dissapointing
  • Options
    Zack OdomZack Odom Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here my team is getting mad cuz I can't get more points I have 11k points and I'm team leader now that my points r climbing they r wondering y I can't race but others can what's gonna happen r they gonna fix it or what
  • Options
    DaShizzDaShizz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Ive tried the same things myself. Came on here hoping to find a solution but obviously we cant fix the fact they are doing server maintenance
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I can get on but there's major lag
  • Options
    hmm...I say FREE STINGRAY FOR ALL THOSE AFFECTED!!!!
  • Options
    flawlesscustomsflawlesscustoms Registered Users 52 Posts
    If anything at least extend the amount of time that we we unable to play, but I doubt we will be compensated in any way, but u know as usual the top teams point have been climbing this whole 4 hours, hmmmm.... As with every other turf where I couldn't play
  • Options
    flawlesscustomsflawlesscustoms Registered Users 52 Posts
    U would think when these things happen an admin would at least come on the forums a make a post letting us know what's going on verses just leaving us in the dark.
  • Options
    Casey388Casey388 Registered Users 171 Posts
    Same issue for me as well. Have they even released a statement saying they know there's an issue and are working on it? I am a network admin and if half of the users are having issues for more than 10 minutes I need to send out a statement letting everyone know what's going on and what I'm doing to fix it. Granted it's a weekend so I'll cut them some slack but I thought someone would of done this by now.
  • Options
    xl3g3nd5xxl3g3nd5x Registered Users 6 Posts
    Me too i pay for this game and look how cute do it
  • Options
    calebjracingcalebjracing Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well for me the problem still isn't fixed. Casey388 and flawless custom...you are lucky. I had planned on snatching a few of your cars lmao j/k
  • Options
    was anyone trading cars over night/day? im curious if there is other reasons for this considering some people are still able to play...I have 2 accounts 1 I can play the other I cant through the same wifi internet so it cant be a domain issue
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    At least it isn't just me. I've been experiencing the same nonsense for a few hours. The only time I can actually play the game, but can't actually play. Pretty disappointing. :/
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    same problem here .. IGN Tokish ... needs to be addressed asap and fixed !!!
  • Options
    James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've been unable to join a race track all day long, both standard multiplayer and turf wars, very lame
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Im experiencing this same problem and its been going on for a few hours now. I think from all the trouble we are having we should be compensated in some way whether its rrc or gems or a car of our choice from the showroom free of charge. They should at least let us know what is happening
  • Options
    Zack OdomZack Odom Registered Users 6 Posts
    Problem seems to be fixed but still bs we miss like 5 to 6 hours of the 3rd event I think we should be compensated
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    seems to be fixed.. did you do anything to fix it ?? cause as of 8:38 est i still cant get in
  • Options
    I still can't get in either. We were in the low 50s and are pushing high 70s now. If we lose out on a car due to some people being able to race and us not that may be the last straw for me.
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    3hrs and counting since i woke up. Admin hasnt been that active since the glu takeover. Maybe a new policy of ignoring their customers. Smh.
  • Options
    killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    As far as i know, CIE employees are not in office on weekends. consider your turf over lol

• Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Same problem here guys
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    Still not working on my main account, but I was able to create a new account on one of my old phones and get into multiplayer races with that. I am going to try kicking my main account and turf with this one for the time being. Thought I'd let a people know in case they have this as an option to them.
  • Options
    SniperboySniperboy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Im having this annoying problem since 13 hours and counting , wtf !!
    seems like cie needs new devs to sope having problems
    FIX THIS S**T I WANT TO RACE AGAIN M*F
  • Options
    WhyAmISooooBadWhyAmISooooBad Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yep me to how annoying.. You would like to think an admin would let us know but I'd like to think they are all busy trying to fix the issue and working out what they will compensate us ;)
  • Options
    TpavaoTpavao Registered Users 21 Posts
    I still can't play I had just finished buying gems and cant get n turf of multi player races going on for at least 18 hours now bs IGN TPAVAO