Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

anyone still unable to join race room?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    me too bro :( and many ppl ign.supa crazy 284
  • Options
    Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
    Ok so it fixed last night for me and my 2 other team members but at around 3am it broke again and now at 7:45 I am still unable to join a friggin lobby. The least they could do is reimburse the gems I already spent before it melted down. They didn't do dck all to help me with my points if for the last 12+ hours I haven't been able to maintain my position.........
    IGN: Rebeca007
  • Options
    I think we must want some compesation for this bug...
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    well its 8:07 am est and i still have no access to multiplayer races or turfs... YAY
    IGN Tokish
  • Options
    Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    Still nothing here either, been down since at least 3:00 pm Saturday.
    IGN: Scott 77
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Compensation? Hahahahahaha.....ain't happening guys
  • Options
    sgooding78sgooding78 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have been locked out since 3 am CST. Making me mad. Lol
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Looks like we won't be able to turf until this one ends. Smh.

14hrs since i woke up and still can't go to a lobby.
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    Still cannot join, this is day 2 now. Think they give a rat crap? Don't think so, okay CIE...you win. You have run off a good PAYING customer. Hope your happy now!
  • Options
    James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    I haven't been able to join a race track since Friday night at 8:05pm, still waiting to play.... Ign: Take My Pinks
  • Options
    ap2killaap2killa Registered Users 83 Posts
    On the same boat as you guys it's been around 20 hours that I haven't been able to join a lobby
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Just hit me too...watchin my team tumble in the ranks...top 100 team now this...at least 5 or more of our team members have been hit with this crap...lotsa prospective points being lost...as well as a Stingray

• Options
    BOOGEYMAN 72BOOGEYMAN 72 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yeah me and half of my team were hit with this crap. I think we are getting close to losing the car in which we always win. I mean come on.... my team alone probably buys a thousand dollars in gems for these turfs per week. I'm speculating of course but I know how much I spend a week. I could have bought a used damned car with the money i've spent on this game in the last 2 months! The team members that are able to race are spending even MORE money to keep us in the top 100 at least. A compensation would be nice. Can you guys imagine all the money they will be losing per week if everyone that says they are going to quit because of this actually DOES quit ? I would say we go on strike once it is back up but let's face it, I frigin can't not play ! Loser i know ...
    Boogey
  • Options
    BOOGEYMAN 72BOOGEYMAN 72 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I know it is Sunday and all but a "MULTI MILLION " dollar making corp like this one .... you would think they would have SOMEONE release a statement saying something like ... pull your shyt together folks...we are working on it! Oh, and for your troubles here is a BRAND NEW EDITION RACE CAR FOR FREEEEE... right............
  • Options
    fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm unable to join any lobby IGN: Fleek5

Whay nobody help us??? Why no one developper thalk about this??? Why i pay real money for this game???
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Not been able to play for last 2 days! Sort it out someone!
  • Options
    NSXNSX Registered Users 42 Posts
    Annoying!!!
  • Options
    Still the same issue for me. Smh
  • Options
    okay we are bannet or what wtf.... someone tell us somethink :/
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    ToKish is right, it is now Monday morning 6:45 eastern, guess what? You guys are so smart!
    Your right, I STILL CANT LOG IN CIE/GLU thank you very much for this message from your sponsors!
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Wtf???? Now I can't join any room again!!!! This needs sorting asap or I'm off! Angreeee!
  • Options
    James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    Monday morning 7:50am EST here, haven't been able to join a race track since Friday at 8:05pm EST. Probably won't hear anything for 3 more hours anyways, but someone please fix this nonsense! Ign: Take My Pinks
  • Options
    It's us guys that see each other in turf having this issue. It's probably the server that we go to that's messed up.

Someone mentioned about making a new account and that worked, so i tried it. New account works fine, but my original account and the current one goes to the same lobbies as you guys and it's still messed up.
  • Options
    Casey388Casey388 Registered Users 171 Posts
    It started working for me around 12:30 PM CST today. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    up and running as of 2:30pm EST ... just so everyone knows...

sorry for the dupe message
  • Options
    Iosfamily66Iosfamily66 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Supa crazy 284 is a legit seller 100% legit seller