Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Great iOS update...

CIANUROWRXCIANUROWRX Registered Users 5 Posts
Awesome update... My recently purchased RWB Stella won't finish upgrades. It'll accept the purchase, but as I go to race any other car and come back to garage, the upgrade waiting period stopped and I have to add it and wait again, which doesn't matter because it keeps happening over and over if you don't stay looking at time go by waiting for the upgrade to finish...

Another thing is the rating... All my setups got messed up after the update. All ratings went up by 1 point, now all my cars land in higher rating lobbies due to this... Crashes haven't been fixed, no surprise there... But messing up my tunes is something to be mad about...

Bug fixes? What bug fixes?! All you guys did was add more bugs... Oh! And the sti coupe still has the shadow at the center of the car instead of under it...

Let me know when the real bug fixes actually arrive...

Comments

• Options
    CIANUROWRXCIANUROWRX Registered Users 5 Posts
    Forgot to add... Contact Support from within the app has been removed... Guess they got tired of the many complains about bugs that they decided to let us sort it out by ourselves through the forums... Like that would solve anything...
  • Options
    Twizted Cl0wnTwizted Cl0wn Registered Users 417 Posts
    Same thing on android. My Mclaren was upgrading and now it's not. Tired of wasting gems to speed up installs just for them to be removed.
  • Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    Update, great!!!

Updated and now just a black screen wtf!!!

Reinstalled app and same problem.
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    This update is awesome! Took 19 cars from me. Two of which being a wrapped ford GTR and a 1st gen 1st place subi sport! Great job! About done with this game
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Could you guys list which device and which iOS/Android OS software you're using?