Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Could an admin or someone please address the 500 errors?!!!!

Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
Im not angry (a bit frustrated yes, but by no means angry), i just want to know what's going on. I understand systems go down and servers fail (trust me, i get that technology is complicated lol), but this has been going on for about six hours (maybe longer, i wasnt on when it started) and the admins are strangely silent. Please if an admin or someone who knows whats going on reads this, I just want to know what's going on and what's being done about.
Still a fan (a bit of a frustrated one, but a fan nonetheless)
-AJKIX
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    TNT RacingTNT Racing Registered Users 28 Posts
    Just a response would be nice so we know something.we're working on it, we apologize or ur s.o.l and lost everything.
  • Options
    Nothing but more silence...why do I even bother?
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    they get paid by the hour Monday thru Friday you wont here shitt until Monday afternoon man.....its a shame that we haven't gotten a response yet....POOR ACTION GLU YOU GUYS OFFICIALLY SUCK PLAIN AND SIMPLE
  • Options
    Just a response would be nice so we know something.we're working on it, we apologize or ur s.o.l and lost everything.
  • Options
    R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    Lets create more new topics till even the forum server gives us Error 500!!
  • Options
    JAYPIFFJAYPIFF Registered Users 96 Posts
    They all have cell phones.. I pads... Computers... Pretty sure they play also.. They could have done something good for the community that gives them endless money and respect to let us know wtf is up. Smh. Will gladly remember this next time I'm thinking of buying gems.
  • Options
    Im officially starting a peaceful riot now. Keep bumping this till we get a response! I suggest a challenge. Lets see if the admins can respond to this issue before this gets over fifty comments. If you see this and agree, bump it up!
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    lol, its just funny how they are probably reading these comments as we speak and yet nothing is being said.....it only takes 10 measley minutes out of their very busy schedules to let us know they are atleast looking into the issue.....just like last time itll be Monday afternoon before anything is said
  • Options
    Bump it up!
  • Options
    HARD BOOSTHARD BOOST Registered Users 11 Posts
    Start on their Facebook.. I put a post up already....go light it up as well!
  • Options
    Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    BUMMPPPPPP
  • Options
    Keep it bumpin!
  • Options
    MayhemC4MayhemC4 Registered Users 7 Posts
    all friggin day... are you serious?
  • Options
    DaShizzDaShizz Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am like most everyone else and very addicted to RR and have not been able to get on all day either. I will glady give this a BUMP
  • Options
    Twrex82Twrex82 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hope they extend turf
  • Options
    Ive heard that some have been able to get in. However, I am still getting errors. This is incredibly disrupting and ridiculously frustrating. Get it fixed ASAP please.
  • Options
    GTS JOSHGTS JOSH Registered Users 30 Posts
    This is some bull shitt but the comment on them letting us know even if we are s.o.l, well that would be some major bull S*** ! I don't even wanna think that way or let them think that would be acceptable. I would be doing more than typing if that ever happen. I have spent more time and money on this game than its wort and mostly because I have a good job that I'm stuck at hours on end doing nothing but if my $ and cars on here were ever vanished I would be I would be on the news over it!
  • Options
    forc3ful3ntryforc3ful3ntry Registered Users 4 Posts
    Cmon GLU been down for over 10 hours do something at least respond
  • Options
    lowcos871lowcos871 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Bumping. Come on fix it im a noob and fark im hooked!!!
  • Options
    Cdking3055Cdking3055 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got in for a couple hours but it kicked me back out and error 500 returned. Wonder if and how they will take care of the teams that havnt been able to race at all??
  • Options
    razor406razor406 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Bump bump bump bump it up lol....fast and furious pun
  • Options
    Went to sleep, woke up and it's STILL not working. And STILL noone has addressed it. Now I'm starting to get a bit angry. This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Same here bullsh×× !!!!!
  • Options
    And i hear that it is now working on apple, but not android. Please explain how that's fair? You took away the last few hours of that precious turbo event, now i will likely miss the majority of the ford event. Yet we will most likely not even get an apology, much less compensation smh.
  • Options
    Im not gonna stop bumping this till I get a response. I will start thread after thread if I have to until someone does their job and informs their (now a bit less) loyal customers. I also play empire z, and you know what? Ember never fails to send a message out explaining errors. Most of the time, they even see it coming and tell us beforehand. It's called customer service. It's called respect for the ones controlling your income. Get it fixed. And after it's fixed, I believe we deserve an apology at least.
  • Options
    No response is the bs tell us ur working on it.or do u think by not responding we'll think ur to busy working on it if so tell that were paying customers that keeps ur site up with out us nobody would care if it crashed or not because there would be none... SO TELL US SOMETHING PLEZZZ!!!!!
  • Options
    Still nothing?
  • Options
    ScherbScherb Registered Users 5 Posts
    The last time it crashed was on a weekend as wel, and nothing got done till Monday. Pay a frigin crew to work the weekend or at least have someone on call. This is B.S
  • Options
    JonDo3JonDo3 Registered Users 36 Posts
    Bump.................
  • Options
    Still havin issues. Still no response. So im still bumping.