Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

------------Animal Style-----------------

Nitroguy360Nitroguy360 Registered Users 123 Posts
WE ARE Three WEEKS OLD

8-12th Our first turf we rank 720 W/7 people

15-19th Second Turf we placed 800 W/ 9 people

22-26th third turf we placed 770 W/ 8 people

Small new team looking for serious people

----We keep getting people that don't know a damn thing about RR or can't hit our small requirement. which had lead to them getting the boot!!----
Because we are such a easy basic team we ask so little from you,and we expect it to be done. By doing this it will lead up to us becoming stronger over time.

Requirements
Must have Multiple vehicles NOT starter cars --This is to get ANY turf done from start to finish--
Level 20+
3k SC
Ability to hit our TURF POINT MINIMUM of 2k+ EVERY week.

You will not be kick from this team UNLESS you can not meet one of these standards.

Please contact me Here OR in game, my IGN is Nitroguy360

Take care guys

Comments

• Options
    king motoking moto Registered Users 112 Posts
    How many members do u jave now and what do u rank on turf?
  • Options
    looking for people still
  • Options
    NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
    I'm looking for a TEAM! I just quit iTuned because out of 7 people only 4(including myself raced), I am at level 131, I had over 3k sc until tonight (practicing), I know have 2570 sc. I currently own 9 cars . I DO NOT spend real money on this game, I have a wife I'd like to keep, Lol! I am fairly new to this game, I have figured out how to MAX tune need to be taught to TURF Tune. This last TURF I did manage to put up 8k points so I feel like I can meet your requirements if you'd like to give me a chance. I will go ahead and tell you that I will be out of town the week of December 7th, visiting Mickey Mouse on my postponed honeymoon, so no racing that week. Let me know either way. Hope to see you on the strip!!! NavyVet
  • Options
    Thank you. I look forward to racing with you. I will send that friend request as soon as I figure out if you mean on here or in the game?
  • Options
    Still looking for more players
  • Options
    AboutTheMoneyAboutTheMoney Registered Users 4 Posts
    Id like to join. Experienced player but my account got deleted so im starting from scratch. Will level up quick. Can be an asset really soon. Username is ABOUTTHEMONEY. Send me a request please
  • Options
    I'd prefer that you have yourself established already. No disrespect but Turf means a lot to my team players and we need a full 100% effort each week.
  • Options
    We now have 11 people that can do work... will you be our 12th???
  • Options
    Ranking triple digits still! We. Need more people to bring us down a few. More to earn a vehicle :-D
  • Options
    RandyPRandyP Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    Ranking 757 right now with 9 people, imagine what we could do if you would join us!
  • Options
    So true, we ended at 770 with 8 people turfing.... come fill these spots guys...
  • Options
    Anybody looking for a GOOD and FAIR team THIS IS IT!!! I just joined a week before the Rio Turf and with just 8 people we placed 770. Nitroguy360 does not allow slackers to just sit around and reap the rewards others work for, like some teams do, his minimum points requirement is easily obtainable (a lot easier than asking for 10k -100k) if you really try. If you can do more that's even better. Nitroguy is a knowledgeable racer (close to breaking a world record) willing to help you learn this game, teach you to tune your car and become a better racer.

Give Animal Style a try I'm sure you won't be disappointed... 770 with 8 imagine what we could do with YOU and 12 more!!!!!
  • Options
    UP TOP AGAIN
  • Options
    M6 RACING PRM6 RACING PR Registered Users 10 Posts
    I need team members 10k up for a top 100 team join alkaeda racing leader
    M6 RACING PR
  • Options
    Yeah that's not a dick move. Go spam your shitty team on someone elses page,better yet make your own thread and post on your own thats a start. don't be a dickk

Still looking for members, Read the comments guys we are decent . 8 people three digit numbers imagine what can come with a full team... Contact me asap
  • Options
    Come join us now so we can do a nice push this turf, and the turf's after it.
    Also it would be really much appreciated if you can still hit the 2k points aswell.

Randy
  • Options
    byebuy13byebuy13 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey Nitro, Still looking for members? I'll send you a pm through this forum. I'm interested. Ign same as in game byebuy13
  • Options
    orange choporange chop Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey nitro whats up, I tried adding u on the game but it said u cant accept anymore requests. I can usually get up to 5k depending which cars r in the turf. Im tired of leading on a team of misfits. Would like to be part of a dedicated team and build a winner.
  • Options
    byebuy13byebuy13 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey Nitro or NavyVet,
    Trying to get in touch with someone from team. Wanted to know if you're still looking for racers. Friended both of you in game for some info. Let me know. byebuy13
  • Options
    YES!!!! We are still looking for awesome racers guys!!! We are now 11 players strong and pulling together....
    Do keep in mind i have a outside life and this month i will be busy as hell!!!

Please contact NAVT VET or WNL218 for any questions for the month of November!!!

• Options
    If your car goes faster then this:

Attachment not found.

Apply now and join us on our road to victory!
  • Options
    Attachment not found.
    Come join us today, and help us with this JDM day.

• Options
    Join us today, or risk falling prey to this:

Attachment not found.