Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Could an admin or someone please address the 500 errors?!!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    The admins won't respond because they don't work on weekends, and us mods have no control over the servers. Which I believe is the problem. Won't know for sure until an admin can verify, which will most likely be tomorrow.
  • Options
    yosoy_feloyosoy_felo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I get my phone and problem still there I don't play anything else right now and I'm sure not going back to Candy Crush... at least NBA LEAGUE PASS is free till the 4th so I'll be watching some games till !
  • Options
    Andy8690Andy8690 Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is bull shit they need to help use out I no I spend a lot of money on RR and I think we should get a truf car or Gims for not been able to play all day so I'll BUMP
  • Options
    fishmasterwarrenfishmasterwarren Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am going to give it 2 more hours and I am gone. They will take our money 24 hours a day. Now there is a problem NOTHING. Piss poor
  • Options
    takeanaptakeanap Registered Users 1 Posts
    Duuuuuuude, these guys need to quick circle jerkin and get off their ass and do something about THEIR game. This problem ain't gone fix itself boys
  • Options
    Andy8690Andy8690 Registered Users 3 Posts
    BUMP BUMP .......... This is bull shit so truf will be done and over bye the Time we get to play and my team probably think I'm just not **** helping them out and kick me off bull shit
  • Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    Still nothing! Keep it bumping!
  • Options
    sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    Bump..I'm playing 2xl street racing to get the edge off..lol
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    bump it fix the issue lol and i was in middle of racing wen it crashed and iv been getin the (500) error for over 24 hours
  • Options
    spydirtekspydirtek Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glad to hear everyone is having this issue. I just got a new phone and was having problems switching my account over, thought I had done something wrong lol. I hope this issue gets resolved quickly, game looks SOOOOOO much better on my new phone, looking forward to more eye candy :)
  • Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    Continue the bumping until it gets fixed!