Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BIG TURF CAR SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!

crash bandic00t is a scammer!!!!! DO NOT TRUST HIM, ALL HE SAIS IS BULLSHlT

proof

RTXp5qS.png

El9Sq5V.png

iLHrPSm.png

then he changes the looks to hide it.

pIg4y3b.png

HE GOT OVER 60 RARE AND 1ST PLACE TURF CARS. ALL ARE SCAMMED!!!! DO NOT TRUST. HE WILL SCAM YOU
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MarioLopezMarioLopez Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hey message me in game, I'll be on in a little bit.

Ign- chaotic dream
  • Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    sheppy303sheppy303 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Bump !!!!!!!
  • Options
    bump to the top. lets get this scammer banned. he scammed over 60 people for 1st place cars and rare wrapped cars
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    This guy has added me a few times and every time he adds me, I unfriend him. He has a bunch of turf cars on his account.
  • Options
    240 shuffle240 shuffle Registered Users 71 Posts
    added him lets call him out or **** with him
  • Options
    i checked his account. the same day that he scammed me he also scammed for a 1st place copo and a 1st place c6 just in just an houer. we have to stop this guy fast
  • Options
    he scammed someone for 2 super rare cars just in 1 houer.. this is crazy

KIllWhi.png

he was supposed to give me this

K0SVCvq.png

ouch, he scammed someone for a 1st place silvia. there are only 20 of these in the game and that scammer got one of them

qRtGW1R.png
  • Options
    bump to the top
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Damn he must be good lol .. May U tell us more details like what was the deal .. What drive U to send first ..!!? And bump
  • Options
    Nanno16Nanno16 Registered Users 219 Posts
    Only the 1st place team has that car & no way in hell they will go first not even the copo & c6.r , its just all weird to me
  • Options
    mumujamumuja Registered Users 104 Posts
    Bummping to the top banner this scamer by people like him the people can be leggit
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I ran into him a few days ago. He wanted to race for Pinks and I just don't pink as I don't trust anyone. Then he tried to race me for cash. Not gonna do it. He was in a Nissan GTR. When I looked in his garage, there was NO Nissan GTR in the garage. Very odd. I avoided him.

How is it possible that the car he was racing was not in his garage?
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    Edited .
  • Options
    brav0manbrav0man Registered Users 269 Posts
    Bump This guy tried to scam me for my falcon and mustang RE
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    Never saw your name before and if I asked you about a car doesent mean I tried to scam you? Lol I guess your one of fsavix boyfreinds D ridin his post
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    You are the biggest piece of sh*t this game has seen anonymous ghost...aka Crash Bandicoot.....aka H Y P E.......aka Jollina Harasawa. You can change your name as much as you want but i'll make sure nobody believes your lies. NOBODY DEAL WITH THIS SCAMMER. You've been removed from every FB page out there.
  • Options
    bumpppppppppp
  • Options
    crash bandic00t is lying to make it easier for him to scam, all he has said so far is all trash and i have proof against everything he sais, i have never scammed anyone and i bought the cobra jet for 2.8m 2 weeks ago from illuminatimindfuq, he is my leader. crash bandic00t sais that illuminatimindfuq told HIM that i had scammed illuminatimindfuq for the cobra jet and i dont see how that works. so crash bandic00t is just a terrible lying scumbag that tells fake stories to make it even easier for him to scam.
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    FsAvix.....I believe you before I believe Anonymous Ghost. He's scammed more people in this game than anyone I know. He's been through more IGN than underwear. Not that he's found again, he'll probably make a new forum name and new account name
  • Options
    RacingGamerSloveniaRacingGamerSlovenia Registered Users 30 Posts
    Bump, let's get that guy banned.
  • Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Classic scammer tsk tsk. LOSER!
  • Options
    bump to the top
  • Options
    Illuminati Mind FuqIlluminati Mind Fuq Registered Users 823 Posts
    Fsavix DID NOT SCAM THAT COBRA JET. He bought it from me for 2.8 mil RRC. And for me to list what I sold it for is saying a lot cause I rarely do that. Crash Bandic00t is a low life scammer that has scammed countless racers and needs to get a serious beat down. Fsavix I got your back bro.
  • Options
    MarioLopezMarioLopez Registered Users 46 Posts
    Crash Bandic00t even blocked me because I was trying to get him to give the cobra jet back to Fsavix
  • Options
    smallzprodigysmallzprodigy Registered Users 86 Posts
    AnyoneAnyow of anyone with a challenger gt2 wrapped preferably LA with the cool rims?? I'm looking for.one from a trusted seller I'm on forums page 93
  • Options
    smallzprodigysmallzprodigy Registered Users 86 Posts
    My ign is im2fast4ya
  • Options
    Yung WormYung Worm Registered Users 43 Posts
    He scammed me as well
  • Options
    haquethaquet Registered Users 9 Posts
    he goes by the name of mikeyfight on kik. him and his wife are bitchees scammed me for 400ddls in itunes. if he sees you in a nice car in a lobby he adds you then starts asking you if u want to sell or trade your car. he's nice in the beginning once he gets what he wanted he erases you and blocks you.