Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SCAMMER ALERT: Raul A Galvez - Formerly Est Killax3 (Partnered with Twin Turbo 1320)

So I recently purchased an entire account from Raul A Galvez - former IGN: Est Killax3 (most recently turfed last week with Forbidden Level). We settled on an amount, and that included his ENTIRE ACCOUNT, including a Copo Camaro, Cobra Jet, Subi Sport & C7 (which I had paid extra for).

*In case you're wondering if I'm legit myself and you don't know me, i have over 65 vouches on Page 34 - http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/174866-%F0%9F%9A%99%F0%9F%92%B2official-legit-sellers-buyers-list%F0%9F%9A%99%F0%9F%92%B2/page34

I use 2 IGNs..the one I'm using here which is my main account: Illuminati Mind Fuq, and a new account I turf under: TheCrashDummy. As I post screenshots and pictures as proof of what happened many of them will show me corresponding under my TheCrashDummy account.

Long story short: After about a week or so of corresponding, and finding a mutual friend in the game we both trusted to vouch for each other, we decided to do the deal. I sent the money via PayPal and waited for him to verify his identity so that he could claim the payment. After payment was received he sent me the Google login for his account.

During the time that I waited he said that he needed to remove a few "extra" cars he had added onto the account and was going to transfer them to a friend's account. He listed off some cars that weren't a part of our deal and so it didn't seem fishy to me at the time.

Once he gave me the login information, I was able to login and the cars were there as promised, including the high value cars, such as the Copo, Cobra Jet and WRX Sport among others. There were nearly 140 cars in the account as well as a handful of gems and a few hundred thousand in RRC.

I began the process of transferring cars, and as I did, since I was starting with the turf and r class cars first, I noticed that a few of the cars that he had said would be in the account were not there.

I contacted him about this...missing a Rotana, a Rami, a Challenger GT2, etc...he said the Rotana was "lost to a glitch" , the "extra Rami" was simply a replacement that I had seen and that the Challenger GT2 wasn't ever part of the account and I should've asked about it if I wanted it...that I didn't pay enough for that to be included...he listed an entire list of cars that were supposed to be there...he had never said anything about losing a Rotana...or about one of the Ramis not being there...or about the "account" not actually meaning "account"

He did say however, that he would give me the turf 70 camaro in place of the missing stock Rotana...I was willing to just go with that and let the rest go as maybe a misunderstanding...

He was still on the turf team, Forbidden Level when I got the account login and password from him. He was first in points.

I transferred some of the most valuable cars and then went back to turfing on my team. The next morning I logged into his account and he was no longer on a team. The turf reward was handed out and I was unable to collect because he was no longer on the team.

I contacted him about this and he said he was shocked and had no idea that they had kicked him off the team! I contacted the leads of Forbidden Level and they said that he knew he was getting kicked and had his "sister" (Twin Turbo 1320) added on her account to collect the turf reward.

I looked through his "sister's" account (Twin Turbo 1320) and found not only the turf camaro, but also a turf silvia I was missing and several other cars that should've been in my account.

I contacted him again and he emailed back admitting that i had finally caught him and he wanted to drive some of the cars and then "put them back into the account" assumably before I would notice.

I got only the turf silvia and the turf camaro from her. After I got those cars from her I changed the password on the login so he couldn't scam me out of any more cars. I still had about 20 more cars of the 140something cars left to transfer.

Last night, I logged back in, and all but 1 c class frs was left in the account. The RRC was gone and he had taken the remaining 15-20 cars out of the account I bought from him.

I found his phone number and called him and he said he did that as punishment for changing the password on the account.

*****Obviously I'm not expecting to get the cars back...out of all the cars I bought I ended up losing an unwrapped Dodge Challenger GT2, BMW M3 GT2, Stock Rotana and about 15 or so A-D Class cars, most of which were campaign cars.*****

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO HELP ME OUT!

Below I will be posting all of former Est Killax3 (Raul A Galvez) personal information. Feel free to contact him on my behalf if you wish. Anything you see fit to bring this scammer to justice. $550 for an account is a big chunk of change. Also, his partner in crime: Twin Turbo 1320 is still active in the game and most of the cars in her account should be in my garage. Feel free to scam her as you wish. I will be posting screenshots and emails as proof (it will be a process there are tons lol).

Name: Raul A Galvez

Address: 4948 Kirk St., Skokie, IL 60077
Home Phone: (847) 809-8013
Cell Phone: (847) 481-9701
Email: galvez.raul.a@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raul.p.galvez

Thanks for your help and support.

Illuminati Mind Fuq
Prev1

Comments