Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ADMIN please read......

Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
I have been officialy hacked, got me 7mil 3nismos 1rotana 1scions spec (1subaruSport turf is missing too)
and i found the hacker on my friend list > kokyto 23
also took a wrx sport wrapped from a team mate, the same guy, may have been the same who took more then 30mil from our leader today
hes name aqccount found so far > KOKYTO 23 > 5PEEDZ > JANDA KL

SOME HOURS BEFORE I FALL A SLEEP I HAD THIS CASH AMMOUNT

http://s13.postimg.org/xsllkyopj/before_sleep.jpg

WHEN I WAKE UP (5H LATER) I STARTED RACING
AND AFTER I TRIED TO RAISE SOME BET AMMOUNT I REALISED THAT I COULD NOT RAISE MORE THEN 100
THAT AS WHEN I LOOKED TO MY MONEY AND REALISED THAT I WAS BROKE!!! ( YOU CAN SEE GEMS DIFFRENCE CAUSE I BOUGHT MORE GEMS BEFORE SLEEP CHECK THE PAYMENT THAT I DID FOR 2500GEMS)
Attachment not found.

THEN I FASTER GOT A LOOK IF I HAD SOME CARS LOST AND YES!!!
3 MAXED NISMO > 1 MAXED ROTANA ( HACKER ALSO CHANGED THE PAINT OF THE ROTANA BEFORE SEND TO OTHER ACCOUNT
CAR COLOR AS PINK > AND 68 SCION SPEC ???? IS THIS HACKER A NOOB TO ROB A CAMPAIGN CAR???
Attachment not found.

THEN WITH MY HEARTH JUMPING AND GETTING CRAZY
I FOUND THE HACKER ON MY FRIEND LIST AND HE AS ONLINE!
TOOKING MORE CARS > that last turf car is not mine but is from team member!
Attachment not found.

FOR A RACER WHO SPEND LOTS OF TIME PLAYING THIS GAME! YES LOTS OF TIME I
CAN SHOW YOU!!! AND WILL NOT TALK ABOUT MONEY, I WASTE CAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME!
Attachment not found.
IS NOT THIS A LOT OF TIME SPENT???

im done with my issues, and hope ADMINS can see now how legit im talking about when i report issues! NOS button not working and losing cars without return... tie races when on my screen shows me winning by good gap, timeout goes down and on lobby shows areias rpm challenges (person) for pink slip and i didnt raced!!! is this fair?

>>>>>>>>>>>>> the hacker!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
after some researches using my wife account and add kokyto 23 has friend list i saw him tooking cars from everywhere and transfering to other accounts

kokyto passing to 5peedz

5peedz passing to janda kl

after looking to all continue supras that janda kl have you will faster understand the rest...

im sorry to have to do this this way, but nobody on support and admins ever belive me when i report something
im losing everything what i earn this is not fair, not fair for me, not fair for all the others who appened the same!!!

WE ARE NOT SAFE ANYMORE!! is not fair that all memebers waste money to get their cars gems and cash, and those hackers in minutes took all whe got in mounths ans years! this is not fair! and is not our fault too... i want all i lost to that hacker, and is not just me who wants everyone wants!

Comments

• Options
    KOKYTO 23 > 5peedz
    Attachment not found.

5peedz > janda kl
    Attachment not found.
  • Options
    Monkey businessMonkey business Registered Users 13 Posts
    Damn, that is a shame!

I hope they make good bro, but their history is not in your favor....just waiting for their arrogant reply...."read the terms of service"......that's where they screwed up....they provide no service. The definition doesn't apply to their dynamics in the game....and they've known of the hacking for sometime now...I'd post the e-mails, but that's for another date.
  • Options
    Cdking3055Cdking3055 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is all bs and cie/glu is not doing a thing about it. Same happened to me with a maxxed nismo. Launch button fail and car took by a viper gts.
    Game is becoming a joke and i will not spend anymore money with them after this turf if something is not done.
    Game is no longer fun due to theives and hackers cheating their garages full
  • Options
    BOOGEYMAN 72BOOGEYMAN 72 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I agree with you areias. We spend a huge amount of money for the rides we have and damned hackers come in and take them. How do they get our info ? Well that is part of the hacking they are doing now. First it was pink hacking. I lost 3 cars last week to this bullcrap. I won the race and it shows my car being loaded up at the end. They never left the starting line. Now they have the ability to hack into our accounts and switch our cars to one of their accounts.
    I know they are busy with these new updates and upgrades but at what cost? Ignoring us who have given them the opportunity to make millions of dollars in no time is going to crush this game. I see lawsuits coming from a lot of people if they don't get a upperhand on this problem. If they make $400 from me in a month what do they do times a million people playing this game? And if so why isn't there a better firewall or security in this game that makes more than SONY !
    So I hope they can get your cars back to you my friend. I didn't even report my cars being glictched because they were just Nissan 300z's and a 70 Challnger . All cheap but yours not so cheap. I wish you good luck on them helping you. I don't plan on spending any more money after this turf myself if they can't secure our accounts more safely than what they are now.

Boogieman 71
  • Options
    pokesomesmotpokesomesmot Registered Users 63 Posts
    I feel your pain my account Stonedjesus was hacked for 3 mill and a unwrapped copo my Co leaders have lost way more then this 20 mill rrc over 10k gems and too many turf cars to count another member had to file a police report it got so bad he had to file a police report since hearing this we have contacted Verizon Apple Google and Facebook and they all say there no way facebook is being hacked again guys these are mamajor company's that spend millions of dollars securing there information this is a game...I'm pretty sure these major companies are not lieing to us I really hope GLU sees this as a major issue and will resolve it competently so far I know of about 20+ account that have been hacked (not scammed) and that's just people.I personally know I'm sure there are way more out there
  • Options
    BOOGEYMAN 72BOOGEYMAN 72 Registered Users 11 Posts
    yeah stonedjesus. many of us have been hit by these cheaters. its really hard to put money into a game that lets hackers roam freely throughout their programming when they make millions off of us every day. I just wish there was a way for them to stop this crap at once. I wish they would hire more people too. Seems like Ryyst does just about everything.
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    I don't understand why you bet, race pinks, etc knowing all the scammers are out there. You know you are going to scammed one day, one way or another. Yet you continue to do it. It's sad that it happens, more like pathetic. The easy solution is to NOT BET OR RACE FOR PINKS

Just my opinion
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I have have not been hacked yet as I see FB and Google accounts have. I'm an ios user that was willing to buy a tablet to farm cars and cash since a lvl 250 player really has no means of making RRC. Since these platform cannot be secure to play this game I have decided NOT to buy a tablet and I have already left my top 100 team due to all of the problems this game has along with unworthy turf cars. And as of this post it is still within the working hours of GLU with no reply. TISK TISK GLU
  • Options
    another attack!!!
    this time got me a car that i had for 1hour!!! the citroen concept is gone!!! kokyto attacked again!!!
    no admins, nothing, nobody answers me!!! this is incredible..... WHERE IS YOU RYYST??????? HELP ME DAMMN
    i dont know what i can do to be safer.. do i need to make a new account and tranfers all my cars? please answer me

BUT FASTER. CAUSE THOSE HACKER WORK WAY FASTER THEN YOU!!!

Attachment not found.

catched him with my car, and i didnt got that fast to see where he transfered it :(
    sorry by the resolution but something wrong with the java in that computer
    Attachment not found.

RYYST please do something to help me... but faster or i will lose everything that i have earned
    :(
  • Options
    here ( kokyto 23 ) passing cars to ( silver carb 417 ) and on silver carb 417 i found my car!!!!!!
    Attachment not found.

here is my car!!!! on SILVER CARB 417
    Attachment not found.

i also have pictures of him hacking and getting cars from others accounts, but im doing this to help myself to get my cars back ( but before of that i need to be secure!!!

i saw kokyto 23 getting lots of cars from > ( GT3 55 ) if you are on the forum and you see this ask me to send to you
  • Options
    Kizz My LightZKizz My LightZ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Unfortunately, i have been target of the infamous kokyto23...this morning he took 5 mil, 3000 gems and 5 cars.....inventory items.......and from what i see that just might be "and counting"
  • Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    The fact that the showroom don't work for alot of people does nothing to incourage people to obtain cars ligitimatly, not that I agree with there tactics but. ijs