Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer alert BEAST DOG 1567!!! Aka UP IN SMOKE IO

Scammed me for 1.8 mill then unfriended me without giving his car "wrapped challenger gt2"

2ni33td.jpg
mv59nm.jpg
30abeic.jpg
10fotav.jpg

Low life dishonest players like him must be banned, karma is a b&($(!
Beware honest traders!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Wow pic so tiny.. Wait reposting pics
  • Options
    MOTO BOOST 996MOTO BOOST 996 Registered Users 44 Posts
    I'm glad you posted that,was getting ready to buy some cars from him
  • Options
    5oaye0.jpg

2s1kn77.jpg

28lc87q.jpg

14lmxc2.jpg

This is our conversation
  • Options
    11rzm2g.jpg

2502jbk.jpg

This is proof i paid him!

After i paid him he unfriended me and then made his friendslist full.
  • Options
    Now its pretty sure he will be changing his name after, you will get what you deserve in time!!!

Sometimes vouches dont really matter when times ppl feel greedy.
  • Options
    Z32 freakZ32 freak Registered Users 133 Posts
    He just got me. Wish I woulda saw this. Now no rides and no rrc
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Just play the game. Stop trying to "sneak" your way through it. Cheaters will always cheat. This game has more BS, fake cheating players than it does real players.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I've been playing for a while now and as long I don't race for $$$ or Pinks or trade cars, I do fine. Money and gems are earned daily. I don't spend a single penny on the game (I'm too cheap! lol) and I live a much happier Racing Rivals life.
  • Options
    Bump for the lowlife scammer
  • Options
    baseddaltonbaseddalton Registered Users 240 Posts
    I did a deal with this guy and he was 100% legit, I even gave first as he had more vouches. Sorry it didn't go that way for you, man. Free bump.
  • Options
    xxdarkrangerxxxxdarkrangerxx Registered Users 220 Posts
    Same here. Bought a nismo for 1.1M and paid first. Guess these thieves just collect vouches to do bigger scams. What a lowlife prick
  • Options
    Bump for the bas;($)&
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Wowwww changed my mind last minute bump smh
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    daamn this is crazy. ive done a deal with him and had no issues at all.
  • Options
    Wow so many lowlife scammers around
  • Options
    Bumper bumper haha
  • Options
    Bump for the loser
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    Illuminati Mind FuqIlluminati Mind Fuq Registered Users 823 Posts
    I've done tons of deals with him even one just yesterday and never had any problems
  • Options
    Bumppppppp
  • Options
    Bumpppppppppppp
  • Options
    Gayboi scammer
  • Options
    Karma will get back at you or your love ones you piece of crap.
  • Options
    Lol now im the scammer, just look at the pics. Im an old player of the game who just got back in playing. I dont even know how to turf mf. Bump for this lowlife scammmer
  • Options
    Bump, stay cautious to lowlifes"
  • Options
    Bump bump bump...
  • Options
    ThegirlpowerThegirlpower Registered Users 23 Posts
    Active scammer with thick face :))
  • Options
    BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    I have remained silent long enough
    I never scammed this man/woman s/he contacted a player I was selling a few rides to (rrc was paid last mind you) he wanted to buy a max nizmo for 1.9mil which as a dealer myself I know that was wayyyyy over priced and I checked his ign and forum name minimal vouches and lowish lvl(115 or some crap) I instantly started thinking BS so I said to himto remove him from friends list ....I was unable to get ss from him of his chat...
    Back to it
    That evening when I posted my garage clean out sale he contacted me about my wrapped top5 challenger gt2 now to this part 1.8mil was never his offer he offered my price of 2.5m as you see in his ss he had no problems going first cos of vouches now after along days work most of you know your buffered and not really switched on but when I realized who it was and I brought up the topic (as yall see he never posted this) he blocked me and started posting these lies about me I have the top vouched players voiching me ILLUMINATI MIND FUQ as you see above was my first ever vouch I have dealt with him for almost 3months and he can even clarify how fast our deals go down

Now as I've explained to him and many more of my big vouches I have remained silent this long because as someone who isn't very tech I was unable to take ss of the WHOLE chat between macooh and myself and I ong lly expect anyone to believe this but I've proven to NEW vouches I'm legit bighead6988 is my newest big timer clarify with him on our deal yesterday...thank you
  • Options
    Idiot, just explain what those pic says its a very clear scam. You post your leaving the game selling wrapped challenger gt, macoooh wants it and u guys agreed to 1.8m then he paid then you took off. Your a lousy thick faced scammer that needs a beating. Alot of ppl tried talking to you about it and you erase n ignore them, alot accused you of scamming too. Its clear dummy. Your talking about a diff deal but the deal with macoooh is clear. U scammed him.
  • Options
    What a thick faced loser is beast dog 1567
  • Options
    BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    I seriously have no idea where you get these "facts" from because all of what you have just said is a load of hogwash so as I said before macooh kindly stop ruining my name because I exposed you out and get a life and stop making so many forum accts its just getting worse for you