Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Wow ERROR CODE again.

XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
Im fuckin. Sick off this, costing me money & cars
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yep, I lost a few thousand 5 hrs ago because of it.
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Yep, I lost a few thousand 5hrs ago because of it.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I heard if you don't touch the screen for 2 minutes and do a force shut down you won't lose your stuff. I haven't tried it though.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    That specific error is a sync mismatch. That means what we see on our end is not the same as what your device is saying. This occurs usually when your device desyncs with our servers but your device is still "playing". When the device resyncs the data on your device doesn't match up with the last information we have for the account which causes that error.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    So does the not touching anything for two minutes and doing a restart make them sync properly? So we can keep our stuff?
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    it is an issue within our code and we have fixed it but before it can go live we need to release a patch, the patch is taking longer to go out because of everything else that has been happening the last few days
  • Options
    It keeps happening.. Another image below
  • Options
    we are getting this out as fast as we can
  • Options
    Maybe hold off on the pinks and large cash races for the time being.
  • Options
    And i just lost 1Million plus a pinks race to this again !! Im sooo pissed! I have a feeling you ADMINS are behind this and my account because this only happends wen i race for money or pinks! Wen i do free runs it doesnt happen take a look at this image below..
  • Options
    Again...
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    Just don't race..clearly we can't race without some error occurring
  • Options
    Nice ! Here we go again right at the start of a race
  • Options
    Heavyd7676Heavyd7676 Registered Users 122 Posts
    soo will we be refunded for all of these errors?
  • Options
    My buddy has lost 10 cars in R class turf tonight. He said he won all 10 races but lost due to DQ.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    First day back from ban and I lose a 5mill bet because of error -3. Awesome. Thanks
  • Options
    ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    Happened to me twice in 30mins playing time.. Its annoying
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    And we wont see any of it again
  • Options
    79Alan7979Alan79 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Still waiting on getting my car back. Sucks I spent money on gems to it it back. The worst part is the guy I raced took off with the car. After knowing he lost.
  • Options
    BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    Wow whats happend , after new wheels , I cannot play more as 5 min , error -3 , error -7 and other errors ..... What you want to make with your customers I dont know but u kill the game !!
  • Options
    guys we're going as fast as we can on this one
  • Options
    The fix for this is almost ready. As for reimbursing you guys, we are looking at setting up a in game gift.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    That would be nice
  • Options
    Ouh YES!!
  • Options
    AnoezAnoez Registered Users 27 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n19643]Disqualifications occur automatically by our system when it detects an issue with a car being used. Could be anything from missing parts to it being too light, running a time that car should not be able to hit, losing connection during the race, etc. The biggest thing that our system checks for is for race times. If your car goes faster than it should, you get DQed. If your times are fine, that may mean that there may be a part that's not right. I would suggest trying different parts on your car to see if that changes anything.[/QUOTE] Lol!! They won't take the responsibility, dude. And just blame the racers, not their system. Coz their system was PERFECT.
  • Options
    I think me being all over these forums trying to help you guys shows its not perfect, but that we are constantly striving to make it better.
  • Options
    Mum5000Mum5000 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Still pissed.mafter losing a ramintara because of that -3 error, it never use to come pup and now has started to become more frequent it's wierd
  • Options
    tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
    I have error -3 min 20 per day :(
  • Options
    Have most of you had or have a prize car from one of the Turf Wars? If so have you lost it?
  • Options
    you'd be surprised