Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Quiting the game! Looking to sell my cars for PayPal.

Maxed Nismo GT3 for $25pp
2 Maxed BMW GT2's for $20pp each. or both for $30pp.
Maxed Stella $15pp
4 Maxed/Fully gemmed evos. Looking for $10pp each , all have crate wheels. or all for $30pp.
Maxed Furai $20pp
Maxed Ford GTR $25pp.
R34 Skyline maxed pigpen tune. $8
Stock Rx7 $5
Matte 1662 rotana. $15.
Mills $6 each.
PM me in game or comment below.
I dont go first. Page 120 for my vouchers , deal with confidence.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    shift turbo 983shift turbo 983 Registered Users 25 Posts
    You're quittng the game yet your scamming people out of their cars to pay your bills right like you told me?
  • Options
    BurnoutlifeBurnoutlife Registered Users 103 Posts
    Look at my vouchers , Ive done 12 + legit deals? im a scammer?
  • Options
    You over here with 0 posts. New account calling me a scammer? oh ok.
  • Options
    bfyfe4bfyfe4 Registered Users 306 Posts
    Ive dealt with this guy multiple times and never had a problem with him. Youre also a 0 post fake so theres that. Anyone interested in buying this guys stuff have no worries hes legit.
  • Options
    Well you must be a really close friend who is willing to lie for him then because i was right next to my step brother and he scammed the fors gtr that i gave to him i have videos and pictures of it all? Why would i come out of no where with this hahah try blocking me on here now hun
  • Options
    I only made this to confront you and post everything on here if youd like i have nothing to hide but you do hun you take valuable cars from people and sell them for your gain really pathetic
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    You're quittng the game yet your scamming people out of their cars to pay your bills right like you told me?

Dunno how that happened xD But I also bet you dont have any proff. Im right? lol
  • Options
    I have pictures videos of the race and chat everything hun so dont play dumb or try to lie anymore your CAUGHT
  • Options
    Really pathetic? Your the one pretending to be a girl calling guys hun faggot.
  • Options
    I just said i have pictures and videos? Are you guys mentally challenged?? Can you read lol he scammed my step brother i was right there..? How are you going to tell me hun why would i come out of no where with this
  • Options
    How stupid do you sound thats why your trying to change up the subject your a scammer and i have proove that is all of youd like i can post the videos and pictures of the chat up if everyone desnt believe me...
  • Options
    He is a scammer and if anyone commenting is a friend or team member willing to lie for him just go kill yourself ;) taking innocent people cars to gain for yourself
  • Options
    They giys he scammed was my step brother his name is driver supa 1001 he is going to sign up on the forums and post all of the pictures he has on his phone also hope youre ready to be put on blast hun :) messed with the wrong people
  • Options
    Why the **** would i scam on Paypal? thats the most stupidest shit ever.
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    I dont see any videos or anything loool....
  • Options
    You didnt scam on paypal... can you not read? You scammed him on the game to get his ford gtr THAT I BOUGHT and gave to him, then you said your returning it to the owner aren't those your words? Dont lie cause i have pictures of the whole conversation hun
  • Options
    I could care less post. im not the only one with access to my account. Ive been hacked more than a couple times. Plus my vouchers which is 12 atm they all know im legit , that i have came thru with what the deal was.
  • Options
    Mr todd stfu your probably a really close friend he knows in real life and your guys get a kick stealin cars from people huh? I know what scammers do and how they work ive been scammed plenty of times but i know how to deal with this and have done it before so dont try to come at me like that
  • Options
    Close friends? what are you going to say all the people are my close friends? lol your stupid. They are saying im legit because they know ive come thru with what the deal was.
  • Options
    Now your making up excuses and saying someone hacked your account and scammed my step brother? Hahha good luck trying to sell your cars when you cant access your account or your other account your transfer cars to;) haha im sending the pictures to the administrator on this website good luck, and MR TODD IM NOT TALKING TO YOU KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG
  • Options
    You have 12+ vouchers probably all from your friends not even legit people all probably other scammers hahah im not stupid i wpuldnt come out of no where with this then you tried to scam me for my McLaren gtr hahah i took picture's of our chat too hun so dont try to make excuses or lie because you got caught and you know it, now you have these wannabe people defending you...
  • Options
    Believe what you want bitch. I will sell the cars legitimately unlike what you think. I'll have em post proof
  • Options
    Wanna be? They arent legit? i can have them all put their page of their vouchers.
  • Options
    Have who post proof? I can post proof 10x more than you can of everything you said to my step brother dont worry hes hopping on now to register and post everything to this post..... and sell your cars legitimate? You scammed them and now your selling them saying its legit hahahaha people like you need to just die you ruin the game for everyone
  • Options
    Okay and you only have what 12 or 13 vouchers what is that your whole crew? Or friends of friends who are scammers? Stfu you have nothing more to say or excuses to come up with you know youre caught and i have proof stop changing the subject and face up to the fact you got caught and your a scammer
  • Options
    Whole crew? lol dont even have one.
  • Options
    Im done arguing i know what happened i seen it with my eyes i have pictures and videos etc so good luck trying to sell your cars when i put your name all over the forum and send it to the ADMINISTRATOR
  • Options
    Whats the administrator going to do? Not my fault your brother traded my friend on my account and he went first. Your brother is an idiot , if not your him. ;)
  • Options
    BNR32BNR32 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I just met this guy yesterday because he was selling a wrapped r32. I went first and he came thru with the deal. My vouchers are on page 107. This guy is legit. Didn't give me a problem.
  • Options
    Is that the turf skyline? If so than thats what he was going to trade my step brother for his ford gtr he said he has vouchers and he scammed him and must of transfered it to your account haha you guys are pathetic