Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Retiring Cars For Sale + Mills - 45+ vouches

IGN: autoexotica
Vouches page 89
50+

Due to my recent hacking and issues with the game I have decided that enough is enough and it is time to start selling my cars.

Paypal via friends and family or RRC.
All cars are in my secret garage account and will be transferred to autoexotica before sale.

6th Feb 2015 UPDATED LIST :

83 PAGANI ZONDA MAXED 28pp/4.8m
78 FORD GTR LTD CRATE RIMS 30pp/5m
63 PAGANI CARBON ZERO STRESS TUNE 75k RIMS 20pp/3.5m
55 FORD GTR LTD 20pp/3.5m
☑️82 BENTLEY GT3 CRATE RIMS SOLD
72 ROTANA GEM RIMS18pp/2.5m
80 FORD GTR 18pp/ 2.5m
80 BMW GT2 GEM PAINT AND RIMS 15pp/2m
79 BMW GT2 GEM PAINT AND RIMS 15pp/2m
55 FORD GTR 10pp/1.5m

PP Only
z28s for sale 5pp crate / 7pp showrooms (various ratings)

megamil540b.jpg
}MILLIONS 4 SALE:

$8 = 1 mill
$37.50 = 5 Mill
$70 = 10 Mill

Discounts on bigger orders.
Must have at least 100k to begin with.

10+ legit mills available

All deals are videoed for peace of mind, and if I think u scamming, we ain't dealing. Simple.

If your interested and I'm not in game, leave ur ign and vouches page below.

Stay safe all and please bump if you know I'm legit or have done business before.

Will update contents of this advert periodically. Pics available on request
Prev1

Comments