Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Rating needs to be brought back

speed racer1990speed racer1990 Registered Users 130 Posts
I don't know why you took off ratings. Someone said it's more realistic? No it's not when you race on a track you race someone in your time bracket. Also how can we race and bet fairly if we can race a car of the same rank. A fair race isn't a 1613 vs a 1654. You guys made just as much money when you had ranks. I actually spent more money when you had ranks now I don't want to spend money because I don't use boost anymore because there's no point if you don't know anyone's rank. We should be able to bet money comfortably because we know we are racing someone of equal rank. No all people do is go into lower ranked rooms and take cars and money from people. This is not a fun game anymore and I'm pretty sure your not making as much money now

Comments

• Options
    Canon GuyCanon Guy Registered Users 63 Posts
    People could somehow make a fake rating. So they got rid of it. You can still compare cards by class. At least you have a close idea