Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

The Dynastics now recruiting

Fearless RivalFearless Rival Registered Users 158 Posts
IMPORTANT! We are now going to follow the rules correctly. Yes all the members on the team have over 2k street credit but don't have 10 cars or higher. Everyone that has joined so far will still be kept in the team. It's just that we need members who actually have both over 2k SC and 10 cars or higher. Anyone that doesn't meet the required criteria will not be accepted to join.

If you have any questions about the team. Do not post them in this thread. Instead go to this thread and post them here! http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.co...cussion-thread

PLEASE READ THE RULES FIRST BEFORE POSTING! Sorry for typing in caps locked. Just need to get people's attention since I've had a few users ignoring some of the rules.

We've hit around 2,100 points in the last turf but we are looking for active members that can do their best for turfs. Chances are if we improve greatly in the next turf, we can expect more good members.

Requirements in order to join / posting rules

#1. Need to have atleast 2k street credit or higher. It was originally 4k street credit but the rules changed due to the first co leader having under 2k street credit.

#2. Must be over level 40 and need to have 10 cars or higher in your garage.

#3. No scamming. Scamming is highly against the rules and anyone who scams will get kicked in the nuts.

#4. Must be 15-17 years old or older. No kiddies please.

#5. Anyone being afk or for those who don't know what afk means aka away from the keyboard / inactive for an entire week will be kicked out of the team. Please we've had a few members that have joined the team and ignored this rule as this rule is important. If your going for a trip to visit someone or going on vacation feel free to message me and I'll keep you on the team. However keep in mind if you lie and don't come back, the week after you went offline to visit someone or go on vacation etc. you will be kicked. If you are going to be gone for more then a week just PM me.

#6. Be nice. No drama, flaming or bullying is aloud in our team. If you do any of this you will get kicked out and may never come back. Especially when you do this to the leader or co leaders.

#7. If we find a member that does not have 10 cars or higher and seems to have a car eligible for one of the turf war stages, we'll let them join and stay in the team until the Turf War is finished. Be advised though we won't always do this. This is now considered as a rare occasion.

#8. If you get kicked out and have met all of the requirements then this is mostly because of rules change. As the team ages we'll be looking for the more skilled players. Some members won't be kicked. We'd recommend you to keep building your garage and street credit incase if the rules change. If they do, I'll inform everyone in the team chat.

#9. Make sure to use the forum often as well as checking back here. This rule is optional. But just make sure to atleast be active in game.

#10. Participate in the Turf wars. If you don't have the required cars for atleast one of the stages, then that's fine but if you do have one that can enter the turf war and do not participate in them we will kick you. This isn't just a team to join just to look cool and say "Yay I'm in a team!" and do nothing. We need atleast some members that can do turf wars. If you cannot do any turf wars at the moment, please PM the leader, Fearless Rival. Reason must be included. Saying that you can't do the turf wars because you don't feel like it is not tolerable and a high chance resulting you being kicked out of the team. No complaints please. *UPDATE* To make things fair for everyone, if you miss out on the turf wars 3 times in a row, you will be kicked.

#11. Keep this in mind, this thread is for people interested in joining my team. If you say add me then I'll send you an invite. However just asking for me to add you and not accept the invite to join The Dynastics is a waste of time. *1 user has already done this.* If you want to just add me then don't post it here and post it on my profile. One thing to keep in mind is this is a brand new team. Please do not bump into this thread and post asking if we're in the top 100s because we are not and we only have 7 members. If you wish for this team to reach the top 100s then you can help out by telling your friends about The Dynastics. But please don't forget to post the link to this thread so they can read the rules. Or else if they join without meeting the required criteria they will be kicked out of the team. Also when doing this, please make sure to inform me on who your inviting to the team.

#12. If your from the forum, don't forget to mention that your from the racing rivals forum and sawed the post when requesting to join the team.

#13. No hackers. Anyone that hacks the game, not only will they be kicked out of the team but can end up getting their account banned.

#14. No point swapping. For the safety of your account, I have notice this being a issue that the developers are trying to fix and is against the terms of service.

#15. Don't post unless you're willing to join the team. This applies to #11. Posting questions and other stuff on the thread, and have no interest in joining the team, seriously it's a waste of time. This will result in being on the team's banned user list in certain circumstances. Read the rules!

#16. Only one account is permitted to join the team. If you have a second account and would like to add me on that account then fine. However trying to get your second account to The Dynastics isn't going to happen.

#17. Do not complain about bumping. The only way for people to notice the thread is by bumping. Only the Leader as well as the co leaders are aloud to do this.

#18. Everyone needs to put up atleast 500-1000 points on turf wars. Please be reminded to not complain about the leader aka Fearless Rival putting up any points on turfs. I know everyone should work as a team, but the problem here is that my cars aren't tuned to the max. My Subaru is fully maxed out but not my other cars. Anyone who complains is guaranteed to get booted by the leader and will be put on the banned user list.

#19. Do not abuse the kick button. 3 users are aloud to become Co Leaders depending on how good they do in Turf Wars as well as how active they are. However we don't aloud our co leaders kicking users out of our team for no reason or because they are too stupid for you. Please do inform me if a user is breaking the rules first before even thinking about kicking someone. And if you think that's easy, I'll also need to have a talk with everyone first. Doing this without informing the leader is a life time ban from the team and will result in having your little own entry in the wall of shame known as the Banned User List.

Our goal is to reach the higher ranks on the leaderboards on turf wars. Higher ranks mean awesome rides. If you want to join PM me or post on this thread and I'll send you an invite.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Bumping to the top.
  • Options
    KazimareyKazimarey Registered Users 20 Posts
    Add me my rr- Lord Tamashi
  • Options
    Bump.........
  • Options
    Bump!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bump it to the top.
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    Bumping it to the top.
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    Bump to the top.
  • Options
    layedeasylayedeasy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Add me rr:layedeasy1
  • Options
    Please guys we need more members to the team.
  • Options
    Bump rule changes.
  • Options
    DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    How did you guys do this event?
  • Options
    Bump to the top.
  • Options
    RON SMITHRON SMITH Registered Users 17 Posts
    i have 6 or 7 cars but i surpass all other requirements. I am active and will have ten cars soon. I am currently part of one team but they are not active enough for me to continue with them.
  • Options
    RON SMITHRON SMITH Registered Users 17 Posts
    im pretty good. Ive got a few sleeper cars and i have ten cars now
  • Options
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    TEAM The Dynastics's Banned User List *Inspired by GTPlanet's banned user log*

This is a post to cover the users that have been kicked out and banned from the team that have been not following the rules correctly and sometimes post users that have no history of being part of The Dynastics for their lack of intelligence and ultimate stupidity just for fun. This also applies to users that have broken the rules when they haven't even joined the team yet. Please do not complain about you getting kicked out as childish threats like "I bet you kicked me because you fail at life" or "eff you" are not tolerated. Plus these threats will be mentioned in the log regardless if you did this after being kicked or not.

I've been trying to update the banned user list this morning on trying to add another user on here but it won't update for some reason. Trying to work my way around this. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to add the next user onto the banned user list and man Fearless Rival ain't impressed with this one.

Layedeasy1 *Also known as layedeasy in the forums*: Kicked for being in active since the day he first joined the team. Remember just because you got promoted to co leader doesn't mean you can go ahead and be in active for an entire week. There's also a PM waiting for you when you come back from your break by Fearless Rival.

King James LJ: When I told him that you need to be at level 40 or higher to join, he thought I meant that we're ranked 40 on the turf war leaderboards. When joined he made a derogatory comment about our team not being on rank 40 and kicked himself out of team. At this point this is considered a ban. Use your brain, not a brain of a 5 year old.

Lord Tamashi / Kazimarey *in the forum*: Apparently thought this was a "Make friends with Fearless Rival" thread instead of a team recruiting thread. Banned from being aloud to join the team. Remember, if you're going to post here and say add me, that means that you want to join the team. Not just adding someone as a friend. Read the rules next time buddy.

Hijn: Apparently read the rules but was not old enough to know what the rules meant to him unless if he was trying to get in easily and tried to join the team with an awfully low amount of street credit, and not enough cars in his garage. Pretty much all of them were starters. Tried giving him a chance but it didn't went well. Also has a crap ton of accounts which makes this user sound like a 10 year old and a future scammer. One account is permitted to join the team. *This should be added to the rules.* having more then one account on the team from the same user is a waste of space. Said that he was good which actually turned out to be the only redeeming factor about him but couldn't beat the kickassness of the legendary R34 in a Mazda RX-7 GT Spec. Thought that everyone's RX7 GT Spec were maxed out but apparently this one was as fast as my R34. Guess your not 10 after all. Or are you?

Jon926 / no scam me / Jon9266 / campesio: Once upon a time their was an ugly barnacle *Known as Jon926* he was so ugly that we had to mention him on the team's banned user list for the safety of everyone's account regardless if he has step inside this thread or our team or not. The End! Literally I'm not kidding, scammed multiple users and in some occasions even hacked into player's accounts. Also called the leader a d***head. Could only speak with bad grammar. In order for him to hide his true identity, he decided to create multiple accounts. *And he made a ironic one that actually hides away from what he really is known for. Hint hint, another way of saying stealing!* All team's security traps activated! Anyone that is as bad as this moron stepping into our team will be BANNED!

Isaacjordan: He was low enough to get himself kicked out of the team. Two cars, only around 100 sc. We've literally gave him a chance to put up some sc and he did but wasn't our expectations. I guess you were blind to notice the 2K SC requirement.

Outlaw905: READ OUR RULES FIRST BEFORE POSTING!
  • Options
    Bump to the top.
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    Bump it to the top. Wanna get some new and active members for the next turf
  • Options
    Bump bump Bump