Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

3.2 issues

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
KNOWN ISSUES

Here are some of the known issues we have seen with the 3.2 update.

1. GT-R Holiday Car looks like an NSX - Fixed

2. Wheels are not appearing as they should be - Working on it

3. Windshields are more see through - Working on it

4. Android Users - Crashing after each race - Working on it - May have been related to loading issues

5. Memory Storage Issue - Looking into it

6. iPhone 6+ - Cant get past "Initializing" - Set Display to Standard and not Zoomed (working on solution for zoomed mode)

7. Error Loading Car - Fixed

8. Andorid Users - Getting Black Screen on loading - Fixed

LOADING ERRORS
We're receiving reports of players unable to load.

1. iPhone 6+ users
2. Error Loading Car
3. Android Black Screen/stuck on "Nitto" screen

Here are some steps to try...

1. On Facebook - Clear your browser's cache and relaunch the app (On Chrome, be sure to select "Hosted app data" as well as "Cached images and files")
2. Close down Apps and reload just Rivals
3. Turn phone off and then on
4. Delete and reinstall app (Make sure your account is linked to Game Center/Google Play/Facebook)

ACCOUNT ISSUES
If you find yourself on a new account or old account and need access to a specific account, please refer to this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/kcsg86w

LOSSES
Please note that this thread is for gathering data. We will not attempt to restore cars through this forum. If you have an issue with a loss caused by an issue, please contact customer service. Refer to this thread for more information on contacting customer service: http://tinyurl.com/lygu7xf.

OTHER ISSUES
If you are experiencing other issues related to the update please post to this thread with the following

Racer name:
Device:
Operating System Version:
Detailed description of the issue:

Error Message:
Car used (Year, Make, Model)
Opponent Name:
When incident occurred:

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    LOADING ISSUES

If you are still experiencing loading issues please comment on this post with the following:

Racer name:
    Device:
    Operating System Version:
    Error Message:
    How far does it load?:

• Options
    WHEELS

If you see wheels that do not match please comment on this post with the following:

Wheel Brand and Model:
    Car Used:

• Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    is this an issue they are working on or should i count this turf out? i bought $150 itunes to buy gems now might not even be able to play...
  • Options
    the racerthe racer Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi everyone,
    Well, I lost all my boosts after game frozen when starting a race in showdown with a 370z.
    After restarting I just turn off boost and they simple gone.

All the best

racer name - t h e r a c e r
    device - tablet Asus nexus 7
    OS - android 5.0.2

Editing : well, new issues. Game sometimes closes by itself and when managing to change to other apps I get then a black screen.
  • Options
    FastazikanFastazikan Registered Users 55 Posts
    I race under the name phastazikan, I use a i6 plus with newest update. Problem I have is I go into lobby and everyone is busy... I can race if they challenge me but have trouble challenging... Car repair is stupid still... U guys screwed us again didn't you
  • Options
    hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    Racer name:hmoobh8wj
    Device:android
    Operating System Version:window 7
    Detailed description of the issue: won a s2k in honda events. It is show as honda integra. When I take it out to race room keep saying this in picture.

http://postimg.org/image/drdwr93wf/
  • Options
    DrPorscheGT3DrPorscheGT3 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Game name : dr Porsche gt3
    Iphone 6+
    iOS 8.1.3
    Stuck on initializing, I get the welcome back message from Game Center and Google account but still stuck on initializing with no loading or change happening
  • Options
    ls1 kingzls1 kingz Registered Users 5 Posts
    User name: ls1 kingz , Device: Acer tablet , operating system: kit Kat, version: 4.4.2 , no error messages, only loads to nitto screen and stays on that screen. Also my phone won't load it ether. Device lg-ms770 , ice cream sandwich , 4.0.4 , no error message, only loads a black screen and stays there.
  • Options
    Tattoo lifestyleTattoo lifestyle Registered Users 1 Posts
    I updated the game yesterday evening, and ever since my reaction times have been way off. I.e. Perfect launch with a rt of .200+. Have lost a few cars due to this. I don't know if it is the update or someone just hacking the system. My first thought was hack because I lost two cars to the same person, but then I tried another person and same result. Please let me know what I need to do about this or what yall are doing about it.

Thank you
  • Options
    Still tried above steps and no luck.
  • Options
    SPOILER SUPA 232SPOILER SUPA 232 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Spoiler Supa 232
    S5
    Loads game then says error loading car (98), it does this every single time then once I press restart it never gets past the garage loading up
    PLEASE HELP
  • Options
    FOr those with iPhone 6+ loading issues, can you confirm that your client has been updated to 3.2. Go to your account screen and scroll all the way to the bottom to see your version number.

• Options
    alteonalteon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Racer name: un tone
    Device: mozilla/chrome/ even tried on IE
    Operating System Version:win 7 64
    Detailed description of the issue: first it says "error car loading (158)" then the game ask to restart it, it restarst and stops on garage loading, and nothing more...

Error Message:
    Car used the newest mustang
    Opponent Name:
    When incident occurred:by game loading
  • Options
    Peoples00Peoples00 Registered Users 109 Posts
    iphone 6+
    iOS 8.1.3
    no error it just wont load first step. its stuck on initializing. red bar doesnt even start
    IGN: peoples00

I have uninstall and reinstall and nothing. I was able to reset my phone and try that it worked once but then when I closed the app and tried to get back in it won't load.
  • Options
    Xxx Hamoodko xxXXxx Hamoodko xxX Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had lost about 11.7k of my gems before update I had 13k of gems and now I have 1300 gems only

Username xxx hamoodko xxx
    Andriod and iOS

Ex-Mod Nitto legends
    User name WG
  • Options
    I cant get to my acct. i went to my updates in app store and it shows that game is updated to 3.2
  • Options
    Okay, so when the game says "initializing", the game is basically checking to see if your device can "talk" to our servers which is why its the first step. If it's hanging on that, that means its trying but is unsuccessful. Which usually means there is a bad connection.. cellular or wi-fi. The odd thing about this is that it seems to be only iPhone 6+ users that are experiencing this specific issue, and not all 6+ users.

The 6+ devices we test on all work fine. So we think it might be some setting.

FOr those having this issue can you check to see if you have "Cellular Data" turn on? Settings > Cellular then scroll until you see Racing Rivals.

• Options
    iam2flyiam2fly Registered Users 172 Posts
    I am having problems putting back the paint that I perchase. When I changed the cars paint. Ign same as here.
    Device Samsung s4
  • Options
    Tlvines86Tlvines86 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Racer name: Tlvines86
    Device: iphone 6plus
    Operating System Version: ios 8.1.2
    Error Message: the game stays on the loading page: " 1.initializing " the red bar does not even run... Its just not working, i have tried downloading the game again ( done that like 4 times ), turning phone off and on, i even do a full restores of the phone thinking it was an error on the ios but nothing worked so far...
  • Options
    hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    Racer name:hmoobh8wj
    Device:android
    Operating System Version:window 7
    Detailed description of the issue: won a s2k in honda events. It is show as honda integra. When I take it out to race room keep saying this in picture.

http://postimg.org/image/drdwr93wf/

CAN YOU GET AT ME IF YALL GOING TO LOOK INTO THIS
  • Options
    Cellular data is on and i tried on wifi at home and now im away using cell phone connect. Same thing
  • Options
    OhSoLifeOhSoLife Registered Users 23 Posts
    Your Racer Name: OhSoLife
    Your Device: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Your OS version: Lollipop

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened? I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I recently updated to Lollipop yesterday. I dowloaded the updated version of Racing Rivals today. I have encountered this error constantly, After every race is done the game automatically restarts. After I cross the finish line the racing recap with the stats do not appear. It just restarts. The game will be updated with the money I won from the race even the damage after it restarts

Your Car (Year, Make and Model): Every car in my garage
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue: 2/10/2015 as of 5pm
    Is this issue repeatable? After Every Race
    If so what are the steps? Uninstalled twice issue keeps repeating
  • Options
    Like fully sick broLike fully sick bro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Like fully sick bro
    iPhone 6+
    8.0 os
    Only gets to stage 1: initializing and sits there.
    No error messages.
    Have done a fresh install and restarted phone numerous times. But still nothing

Also check that my cell data is turned on and still same problem
  • Options
    CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts
    Racer name: Grid Tach 1426
    Device: PC
    Operating System Version: Windows 7 Pro

Browser : Internet explorer 11
    Error Message: Error loading car (158)

Error occurred right after I selected my 2014 Ford Mustang GT. The update was working fine before that. I have cleared browser catche several times, no luck. Also tried 2 other windows 7 pc's.. Same problem

• Options
    1Razor1Razor Registered Users 93 Posts
    Racer Name- 1RAZOR
    Iphone 6+
    iOS 8.1.3
    Stuck on initializing, I get the welcome back message from Game Center and Google account but still stuck on initializing with no loading or change happening
  • Options
    BembuPRBembuPR Registered Users 5 Posts
    Racer name: Bembupr
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Operating system: Android 4.4.2

The "Error loading car (36)" has been solved, the game gets to the garage, but the screen on the garage looks a little dark, and I try to race and it stays in the "loading race screen".

I have a Sony Xperia Z I don't use because the screen is broken and it works only the bottom part of the screen. I managed to connect my Racing Rivals account to it via wi-fi because it doesn't have data, and I can enter the racing lobbies with no problems withe that phone, and the Xperia operating system is Android 4.3, I don't know if that has to do with something.

Please help, because I can't obviously play with a broken screen on my Xperia and can't get to racing lobbies with my Galaxy S5.
  • Options
    sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
    No ign 2nd device
    Toshiba AT 105
    Stuck on black screen on start up
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Still have not acknowledged nor fixed the carbon fiber hood option (invisible) on the BMW M3 issue. smh come on you guys
  • Options
    Still cant get past initializing. Can we go back to old update so i can finish tuning cars for turf?
  • Options
    el1996el1996 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hell my ign is streetkings1996 my device is an andriod ita a asus tablet I cant get past the nitto screen please help ryyst NEED HELP