Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

3.2 issues

Comments

• Options
    IntegraType_RIntegraType_R Registered Users 4 Posts
    Another issue in the game is the amx wheels. Specifically the black mx-10 rims (I think it's called that). It changes the appearance of the rims to another rim which I assume will come out in the future.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Those that have loading issues, can you retry?

If you are still experiencing loading issues click on "Comment" and let me know which issue you are still having (iPhone 6+ or Error Loading Car or the Android Black Screen/Stuck Screen)
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Jooch861Jooch861 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Racer name: turbosome
    Device: iphone 6+
    Stuck at initializing won't load even delete and reinstall. No problem with my other account on my ipad mini.
  • Options
    MonstaslimMonstaslim Registered Users 5 Posts
    Monstaslim
    iphone6 plus
    Will not get past step 1 on loading screen
    I did everything in above that rryst said still does not work.
  • Options
    Monstaslim
    iphone6 plus
    My account says its upgraded to version 3.2
  • Options
    Monstaslim
    iphone6 plus
    My account says its upgraded to version 3.2
    Note. I have not checked to see if it works on my iPad yet but definitely doesn't work on my iphone6 plus
  • Options
    drake dragondrake dragon Registered Users 1 Posts
    everytime i race it just says i ran 0.000 and i lose -___-
  • Options
    very disappointed with this game especially now that others are saying that cars are being lost along with money and gems. I hope I didn't lose any of that. Cie you should make up for this somehow after your latest update is fixed. Because this is bad. Updates are supposed to help not hurt.
  • Options
    casey_dragscasey_drags Registered Users 100 Posts
    Drag4cash
    Pc
    Windows 8, using google chrome
    Every thing works but when i click race it loads about 3/4th the way then just stops, then says this player has stopped and makes me exit
    every car i use
    Every time i try and race
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    I commented ryyhst. Still same problem bud
  • Options
    DoughbmeDoughbme Registered Users 91 Posts
    Racer name doughbme
    Device iPhone 6 plus
    Version 8.1.2
    Doesn't load past the first loading screen
  • Options
    SAVAG3SAVAG3 Registered Users 297 Posts
    SAVAGE 777
    iPhone 6+
    iOS 8.1.3
    Tried everything recommend still stuck loading!
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    LOW storage space error and I cleared my whole phone out and still says low storage space. Iphone 5 c all up to date on software. Just started doing this tonight
  • Options
    Mathi0uzMathi0uz Registered Users 586 Posts
    I havent updated to the last ios. Maybe thats why my 6+ works still. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    RickyracingRickyracing Registered Users 1 Posts
    Photos By Rickyracing in 3.2 issues
    Iphone 6+
    Stuck on initializing game is up to date and my iphone 6+ is up the latest version, I am very disappointed I spent a lot of money and time in this game i like the game please do not give us excuses and fix the iphone 6+ problem i have the problem with wifi or my regular data one day without playing and countin :(
  • Options
    MorriesMorries Registered Users 3 Posts

Racer name: Morries
    Device: PC (Facebook), iOS
    Operating System Version: Win 7, i OS 8.1.1 (Refuse to Update, Please Do Not Ask to Update iOS)
    Detailed description of the issue: BMW M3 Graphics Missing, BMW Logo Missing in D-Bill Trunk Lid, Carbon Fiber Hood Missing
  • Options
    McnawstyMcnawsty Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ios user here not very happy with update and not receiving triple gem payouts when I watched videos before a lot has been going wrong now I can't even open my game because it has a new error every other time I try to play, is a better unglitched update coming soon or no? I'd really like to get back playing and how do you plan to make up for all of this?
  • Options
    What does it mean free 20 mb of space I deleted so many apps and ight keeps asking me too delete space i have over one gig free????? Ios user
  • Options
    Also did not receive turf car??????????? What's going on guys??????
  • Options
    KINGPLKINGPL Registered Users 1 Posts
    KING PL
    Iphone 6
    Operating system os up too date
    Im not geting rewards after turf,showdown or freezing on after when im complete videos whats going on guys that sucks.playing turf and not geting nothing:/
  • Options
    Evo8MREvo8MR Registered Users 32 Posts
    Racer name : eus ag motorsport
    Device : iphone 6
    Detail descriptions: i can play my skyline 2002 R34 he said my car must finish repair, but my clear is clear last night the car is finished repair im finishing to bought showdown , but until now cant play my R34
    Error message: not so fast, you must finish your repair to race again,
    Car use: 2002 nissan skyline R34
    When incident : last night
  • Options
    MRFLEXMRFLEX Registered Users 1 Posts
    Come on, we are 24h further and still no fix. We are living in 2015 and not in 1985 when Nintendo came with their console
  • Options
    Dayan3o5Dayan3o5 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Racer Name: Tubazo
    iPhone 6+
    iOS 8.1.3
    Stuck loading at opening screen
  • Options
    Dayan3o5Dayan3o5 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello ever since i updated to the new version 3.2 im still not able to play. I did as requested step by step and still not working please let us know if theres going to be another update to fix this issue i was hoping to enter the turf tournament but witht his issue im not going to be able to and is frustrating because we all spend some kind of money into this and we all are desperate to play like before.

Racer Name:Tubazo
    Device:Iphone 6+
    Operating system version:8.1.3
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    Will this be fixed before turf or will i het booted off top team cause update? If i cant turf i will quit playing and sale everything. Check my acct admins you see what i pay weekly. IGN: larronug
  • Options
    M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Dell venue 7 , game gets stuck on nitto screen on start up
  • Options
    sujithashrafsujithashraf Registered Users 57 Posts
    Racer name: Sujith Ashraf
    Device: Personal Computer
    Operating System Version: Windows 7
    Detailed description of the issue: I play RR both on my pc and phone. After the 3.2 update, every time i click the 2015 Mustang from my pc in garage it shows - Error loading car(158) .... and keeps on restarting the game. I was not able to play the game from my pc until i logged in from my phone and changed the car in garage to another car. Then i tried clicking the mustang again and it showed the same error and made me login frm the phone again to change the car at login. This error is only shown on my PC for the 2015 Mustang. Please fix this bug as soon as possible please. Thank you !

Error Message: Error loading car(158)
    Car used (Year, Make, Model): 2015 FORD Mustang GT
    When incident occurred: After 3.2 Update
    ScreenShot:JJJ.png
  • Options
    Punishe3rPunishe3r Registered Users 2 Posts
    ID : Punishe3r
    WINDOWS 7 PC >>>>same problem as the last guy ...clicked on mustang 2015 and now im stuck ,and same is my girlfriend > Isabella89 her id
  • Options
    IcomeUgoIcomeUgo Registered Users 8 Posts
    Racer Name: Icomeugo
    Device: Laptop
    Operating system: windows 8 Facebook
    When I launch the game I get a message : error loading car (158)
    I wont be able to play turf if this persists, can I please have the money I spent on gems back, will be good thank you. You have until Monday
  • Options
    Like fully sick broLike fully sick bro Registered Users 8 Posts
    Like fully sick bro.
    Iphone 6
    What is going to happen with turf. I spend plenty of money on gems every week. Now because of the update I
    Will get kicked from top team and miss turf car?