Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need fast setups?!

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
Hmu in game. Same ign as here. I charge a fee but will set you up!! Have plenty of (now fast!) people I have helped on and off the forum. Friend me and let me know what car you need tuned up! With majority of cars I can just tell you the tune. If I don't have the car (which is very few) I can take the car tune it and give back. Or if it's something I want I can possibly buy, build and share the tune. I have received cars and cash as form of payment. I leave it totally up to you guys!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully the ones I have helped on this forum will post up and say how they liked their fast setups!
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    This guy right here is insanae when it comes to setup's... He knows what he is doing, by far the best tune setups i got, are from this guy right here... YOU GO GIRL!! I Meant BRO!! LoL
  • Options
    trogdor123trogdor123 Registered Users 63 Posts
    No you were right. Yo go girl!
  • Options
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Just added you, I have afew cars I would like set up - 2HIPSI
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    let me test you really quick. what is the hp, tq, and lbs for stella, gt and rami? do you know the shift points for all of them? i run 6.9 on my stella and rami. then 7.0 on my gt2
  • Options
    I don't know the specs off the top of my head. My cars run same times though. When I get off work I will check the specs and post
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    sounds good to me. hit me up in game
  • Options
    1PARHAWAII11PARHAWAII1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    You know any for FR-S or civic SI?
  • Options
    JLtibbyJLtibby Registered Users 10 Posts
    Sweet. Just the guy I'm looking for. Got two or three cArs for you to set me up with. How much do you charge cash wise?
  • Options
    How about you post some where else turd. You always got some stupid asss shitt to say. You mad cause I laughed at the herpes pics of you? It was funny so what. You have a different problem with me? Man up and state your issue
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Wow some fire going on in here! SHOTS FIRED!!!!
  • Options
    You have the perfect name. You just like Kenny from South Park. You can't understand what he's saying either. Just have to guess
  • Options
    nos boss 29nos boss 29 Registered Users 24 Posts
    His setups are LEGIT. One of the most ridiculous tunes i have ever used, evoVii, but it has won me like 20+ pinks in the turf wars.
  • Options
    Again I have no idea wtf you just said.
  • Options
    Deaf_n_1_EyeDeaf_n_1_Eye Registered Users 4 Posts
    What do charge for a tune on a class c charger?
  • Options
    JRED907JRED907 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hey im trying to get my ZR1 to get lower than 8.2 but having trouble. Can you help me?
  • Options
    Bc3055Bc3055 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Funny offering set up for money? Anyone who knows this game can set a car up. If u have certain amount of hp and weight on a car set up doesn't matter all about shifts and learning how to drive car! I'll sell my sets up too hahaha wtf
  • Options
    Spaghetti 42Spaghetti 42 Registered Users 958 Posts
    Can u help me for 2002 skyline r34 to setup please?
  • Options
    MotoRexMotoRex Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm looking for a few setups for these cars: evo 8, gts-r, m3 gt2, and stella hmu on here, tell me your price and what they run :-]
  • Options
    Sorry I no longer have time to do this. Have too much going on and turf on top of it.
  • Options
    MotoRexMotoRex Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ahh..that's fine thanks for responding.
  • Options
    KrAzZzIiKrAzZzIi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello Blown Nova my name here is my name in the game but i do need a few fast set ups like asap buddy i have a few stock cars i need quick if you can please message and we can talk more
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    He doesn't do the tunes anymore
  • Options
    Xplodinmonkey1626Xplodinmonkey1626 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I know u won't read this but if u do I need help I keep losing in pink and am down to only 14 cars now plz help me and my team my name is Xplodinmonkey1626 and my team is XFLY RACING
  • Options
    SavageRonSavageRon Registered Users 95 Posts
    Hmu in game. Same ign as here. I charge a fee but will set you up!! Have plenty of (now fast!) people I have helped on and off the forum. Friend me and let me know what car you need tuned up! With majority of cars I can just tell you the tune. If I don't have the car (which is very few) I can take the car tune it and give back. Or if it's something I want I can possibly buy, build and share the tune. I have received cars and cash as form of payment. I leave it totally up to you guys!
  • Options
    Line Air 83Line Air 83 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just added you and would like to know how much
  • Options
    odeezal26odeezal26 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Nova, I have a Ford GT-R that I am willing to trade you for a few maxed out cars. Can you put together a legit offer for me?

Thanks
  • Options
    D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    How much u charge for setups
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    I'm pretty sure blown nova doesn't play this game no more...