Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling Gem Cars

Selling Gem cars most are maxed some are almost maxed
BMW M3 Maxed-Rating = 1664 Asking for 7M OBO
Ford GT Almost maxed = 1665 Asking for 8.5M OBO
Skyline r34 Maxed = 1664 Asking for 5M OBO

Selling Stock Gems also
Ford GT - 5M OBO
skyline r34 - 2m
Evo X - 2m
shelby - 5m

if theres a particular car u want stock hit me with a message or skype message me at (gtmuki) or message me here we can work something out. I have over 2000 Gems from when i got itunes gifts so im trying to sell the cars i buy with gems. or shoot a email at -(clinton902295@aol.com)

Comments

• Options
    GtmukiGtmuki Registered Users 22 Posts
    I prefer to skype call or to discuss the trade before it takes place to ensure no scamming n trust is there* Or KIK message
  • Options
    Darvz18lolDarvz18lol Registered Users 140 Posts
    ILE BUY EVO X
  • Options
    uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    Well hello there, perhaps I can help you spend your gems that you have. I would be willing to do a bundle package for 3 STOCK Skyline r34 If you could do that for 5 mil
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Do you do gem jobs?
  • Options
    Bump got a few sales done today still taking more let me kno message me heere or on skype.
  • Options
    Bump ^up let me know wats next keep the sales coming
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    How much would u charge me for a stock r33?
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Can u do any better on a stock ford gt?
  • Options
    shoot me a offer and maybe we can come to an agreement, hey if u have kik chat message me saying its u from RR my kik name is Gtmuki
  • Options
    bump im restocked with evos and skylines hit me up with wat u need kik me gtmuki
  • Options
    hit me up on kik bumP^
  • Options
    808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Nice doing business with you gtmuki
  • Options
    808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Bump.......
  • Options
    ditto hit me up when ever u need something