Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Error (-11)

RapidTransitRapidTransit Registered Users 23 Posts
I've been playing this game for several months. I have real money invested & am hoping I can get some kind of answer.

My game was working fine until the new update. Now when I load the game it says "Unable to complete action (-11). I've uninstalled & reinstalled the game. I've tried restarting my device. The problem is tied with google play. If I reinstall the game & do not connect it to google play then the game will start at the very beginning of the game like a brand new install. It will work fine until I connect it to google play. Once I do that, it starts with the "Unable to complete action (-11) & it has a restart option. Click restart & its just a continuous cycle of restarts & "Unable to complete action (-11)".

I have games that are connected to google play & they work fine. I've checked my google play settings & it says that Racing Rivals has access to everything.

Everything was fine until that very first time I opened the game after the update & now I got this.

I've emailed Glu & haven't gotten any response.

Thank you for any help here
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    No tickets are being ignored, there is currently about a 7-10 day waiting period for support. Support is working as quickly as possible to get through all tickets but they will be answered in the order in which they are received. Thank you in advance for your patience.
  • Options
    Brken - I am on an Android Device.

Sparkle - Thank you for the update. I'll post on here when the situation is resolved.

Thank you again
  • Options
    Today is the 11th day since I sent an email to Glu & I havent received a single response. Do they answer emails? Is there another way to contact customer support other the the ? in the game, email or facebook?
  • Options
    No emails are being ignored. You should receive some kind of reply soon unless there was no information on your ticket about what game you are having troubles with. If that happens it becomes difficult to find the issue. If you want to pm the email you used to submit the ticket and your Racername, I will make sure your ticket has the proper information
  • Options
    I got a reply from Glu today. It doesn't make sense. I got 2 emails saying they're duplicates but there wasn't any info in them, just copies of what I sent to Glu. That's all, they don't say anything about my problem, what to do, nothing, just saying their duplicates.

I tried to open the game & I had a message at the ? in the game. I have to keep restarting & try to hit the ? before the Unable to complete action (-11) appears. Anyway the message says that my message has reached the Customer Care Center. It says to check the FAQs, force quit the app,try disconnecting from WiFi, reinstall, delete the app then reinstall & on and on about things that do not pertain to my message at all. You can tell its very generic & no way someone read my message & then replied with that.

At the end of the message it says if you're still experiencing issues please provide the following

Google Play Account
    Facebook Link
    Racer Name
    Device
    Operating System
    Carrier
    Playing on WiFi or Cellular Data
    Is your device jailbroken
    Do you play from personal/business/school WiFi
    Area from which you play Country/State

Then they ask for the steps I've tried to resolve the problem & a screenshot which I have already sent all of this info & I have sent a screen shot & I have sent the steps I've taken to resolve the issue.

I sent all of that stuff again b/c I AM still having problems, problems that has been going on for 11 days. I also replied to the email with no message in it with the same information.

Why does this have to be so difficult???
  • Options
    Glu is a JOKE!!! After getting the automated message saying I should check the FAQs, this morning I had an email asking me to rate Glu's Customer Service. Really???? How about fix my game. That's all I ask. Its been 13 days & automated messages.

Anyone who is playing this game & has a problem...you're just screwed. I paid $1.99 for a car & the game crashed a few minutes later & I'm getting Unable to complete action (-11). Glu got their $1.99. There wasn't any "technical problem" with them getting paid. When I needed something from them, I get check the FAQ.

What a waste of time hoping here or Glu's customer service has been.
  • Options
    If you give me the email you used to submit the ticket or PM me your Racername I will look in on the tickets.
  • Options
    I sent a PM. Thank you Sparkle
  • Options
    Mine showed the Skyline, thats why I bought it b/c I have 2 M3s. Mine locked up just after I bought the Skyline. That was on March 16th.

Just an update but this will be the 3rd turf I miss. I was the leader of a team that was finishing between 100 & 200. We didnt have 20 people putting up 15k but we had 20 solid active players who were doing anywhere from 3k to 7k in turf pts. Now that team has dropped to 12 people & I have no way to contact them.

I still havent heard anything back from Glu after the survey & the automated message.
  • Options
    The error you are getting is unfortunately a very generic error. There are a few reasons this could be happening. If you can please update your ticket with any bits of information possible.
  • Options
    Rapid please give me your Racername again. I need to do some more digging around so I can get something solid to our QA department.
  • Options
    I sent you a PM Sparkle but my racername is 01RT

Thank you
  • Options
    Sparkle...today is 3 weeks that my game has been down. If I started a new account, is it possible that my cars & items be transferred over to that account? If so how long would that take?
  • Options
    It looks like you did get a response, but have not replied back to give us the requested information.
  • Options
    Rrally??? I got a reply on facebook last night & the guy there said my ticket has been sent to QA & the game is trying to find an asset thats not there. I told him you had messaged me on the forums & he'd send you a message.

I have sent Glu every bit of information I have. I have sent email, google email, racername, facebook name, device, device operating system, where I am in the country, whether I use cell data or WiFi, google play information. I also sent a very detailed description of what went wrong when my game crashed.

What other information do you need? How am I supposed to send this information. I sent it bia the ? in the game & copied the information into an email & sent it to Glu.

Tell me what I need to send & how to send it?

Thank you
  • Options
    update the ticket with the information through the "?" button please. We are looking into similar issues but unfortunately this is a very generic error.
  • Options
    What information do you need? Apparently something isnt getting across b/c Racing Rivals posted the new RacerShowdown info & I left a comment w/a screenshot asking when can my game be fixed. Someone replied back & said that my ticket had left QA & was left with one of their devs.

What information do you need me to update the ticket through the ?
  • Options
    Its coming up on a month since my game hung up. Why cant I start another account & have y'all transfer my cars over?
  • Options
    Ok Sparkle, all day I've tried to click on the ? in my game. The restart windows comes up before I can click on the ? mark now. The only option I have is to communicate through here.

I created another account but it won't allow me to sync it to google play. The racername on it is TOTAI CHAOS. The L in total is an uppercase I. I sent a ticket in via that account asking about my 01RT account b/c I can't get any answers through the 01RT account anymore.

The last information I got was on facebook. Racing Rivals posted about the racer showdown & I posted a comment asking about my account & someone replied to my comment & said my account had been moved from QA to one of your devs. You said you need more information, can you check on my ticket & see what information you need?

Thank you
  • Options
    I don't get replies on the forums anymore?
  • Options
    We get weekends off Rapid. Just to catch you up, one of our engineers is looking at this issue. I do not have an ETA or further information at the moment.
  • Options
    Anyone else who had this issue still have it going on? We have an engineer working with QA on the issue, but I would like to get them as much information as possible.
  • Options
    Thank you for the reply
  • Options
    For anyone else following this thread and having the same issue. Are you able to play your account on a different device? Are you able to play a different account on your current device without problems? Rapid has been kind enough to give us some new information and if more people are noticing the same patterns this may help us. Just in case you did not already see Rapid, I did send you a PM so we'll use that as our way of working out this issue.
  • Options
    Sparkle, If I have a PM from you then its not showing. I had a notification saying you replied to this message but that's it. Can you post it here or resend it?

I tried to send you a PM & it will let me click on your profile but when I click on Private Message it just keeps loading & never goes anywhere. Is there something wrong with the PM part of the forums?

Thank you
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    It looks like your issue was responded to and is waiting on your reply.
  • Options
    What is needed from me & how am I supposed to be contacting customer support?

I had a lengthy conversation with Sparkle today & we've exchanged several messages/emails. Am I suposed to disregard what's here? If something is needed from me Phoenixx can you email me?

Thank you
  • Options
    Rapid, nothing needed from you right now. This is still being investigated by our Dev and QA guys. If we need anything I will contact you via the email thread we have.
  • Options
    ikabodikabod Registered Users 2 Posts
    Im getting the same error ive spent real money on this game there needs to be something done about this my racer name is ikabod. Get something done
  • Options
    As ive said before, this issue is being looked into.