Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Is the game down again?

j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
making sure its not just me, keep getting error 500 and that it requires internet which obviously i have at the moment.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Lazyboy CTLazyboy CT Registered Users 27 Posts
    Think everyone is affected.
  • Options
    PadoviniPadovini Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yes, same here bro. Both accounts, error 500. Hard to put points up, but atleast everyone is affected.

Brian P.
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    I sure hope everyone is affected. My team will try to get the car this week x)
  • Options
    elpondoelpondo Registered Users 6 Posts
    just great.... I lost a pinks due to this soon race started i get a "internet required message" Am sure they wont give it back to me, game been buggy since last night
  • Options
    Asphalt Grid DevilAsphalt Grid Devil Registered Users 48 Posts
    same here
    error: rr requires an internet connection :-(
  • Options
    5RED55RED5 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Let's see if ANY ADMINISTRATORS STEP UP.

Like ignoring my account problem from half a month ago.....
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    My game has been down for 2 hours -_-
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    thikprikthikprik Registered Users 22 Posts
    It's still down. And of course they won't do anything about it.
  • Options
    Sleeper4YouSleeper4You Registered Users 3 Posts
    Week in week out same problem everyone time! Same slow response and fix stop patching for 2 days and start fixing properly!!! You guys are sitting up the wars to make up spend extra money now you should have plenty to hire someone that KNOWS what theybtake doing!
  • Options
    Sleeper4YouSleeper4You Registered Users 3 Posts
    Week in week out same problem everyone time! Same slow response and fix stop patching for 2 days and start fixing properly!!! You guys are sitting up the wars to make up spend extra money now you should have plenty to hire someone that KNOWS what theybtake doing!
  • Options
    DvanvughtDvanvught Registered Users 38 Posts
    Yep. I think we lost a lot of players from the Facebook closure. Probably gonna lose a lot more again soon. I am considering quitting. Sucks you can't even find people to play turf any more.
  • Options
    aaekhaaekh Registered Users 1 Posts
    same,i can't log in need intrnt connection.
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Turf lobby's are much more balanced now. It's even better to turf then before. About the fb version idk why it went down anymore. Game is as bad as before. Resources they used to spend in the fb version (they say it was making them lose money) they should take that and put it up in the mobile version. At least during a couple of months as work as hard as they can to fix this goddam game..
  • Options
    Glu should be reported to a Google manager so they know exactly what is going on. 855-836-3987. Then they should be exposed for extortion.
  • Options
    DvanvughtDvanvught Registered Users 38 Posts
    Yes I agree the lobbys are better now but there are way less players. I used to be able to recruit players fairly easily. Now I have a hard time getting anyone and the ones I do get don't even turf. Just want to freeload. Anyway I think I'm gonna give up on today's turfing. Maybe just say **** the whole weekend. Got off to a bad start anyway as I didn't have the 2015 mustang.
  • Options
    REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
  • Options
    Apoc generalApoc general Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is retarded... Hope it is everyone bc I can't log on at all
  • Options
    It has been crashing and not working properly since yesterday, had to close and restart after every race yesterday if i wanted tocontinue playing since it would take forever to

"sending results to server"

Lost 1 car due to the reload/retry pop up coming on screen during a pinks run, the race did go thru because after I hit reload/retry couple times and got back in, my car was missing. Hope they give it back, was one of em Crate Cars which cost Free Gems <=== :)

Thought It was just my game being buggy, re installed this morning to be greeted by need internet connection ....
  • Options
    REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
    I have been down for 5.5 hours now this is absolutely unacceptable. It always happens on turf wars wtf!
  • Options
    AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    Why does this seem to always happen in the middle of turf. I mean seriously this is just not right. Think all teams affected should have a car. That's the least glu can do.
  • Options
    It has been crashing and not working properly since yesterday, had to close and restart after every race yesterday if i wanted tocontinue playing since it would take forever to

"sending results to server"

Lost 1 car due to the reload/retry pop up coming on screen during a pinks run, the race did go thru because after I hit reload/retry couple times and got back in, my car was missing. Hope they give it back, was one of em Crate Cars which cost Free Gems <=== :)

Thought It was just my game being buggy, re installed this morning to be greeted by need internet connection ....
  • Options
    D34THR0W215D34THR0W215 Registered Users 35 Posts
    At least everyone is down at the same time. I would hate to have some teams not be affected during a turf weekend. With this downtime, Im going to check out other google play racing games... starting with Nitro Nation.
  • Options
    AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    Me too. Hope it is a level playing field where no team benefits. Also has there been any info from the mods on what's going on? it s just frustrating when u pay your gems and u can't get out there and turf. I've got some serious catching up to do
  • Options
    deboeldurodeboelduro Registered Users 1,632 Posts
    is official the server has been down for over 7+hrs . every team and player turfing should be awarded a car plus gems minimum for this mess we are spend real money on this game and
    bring back the sever alone is just not enough if they can't award us with anything . ill will never spend another dime on this game i am sure a lot of folks here feel the same way
  • Options
    Antwan1765Antwan1765 Registered Users 1,572 Posts
    I have been down as well, during turf this always happens.
  • Options
    neowolfneowolf Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here!!!!
    Down
  • Options
    Still down and ZERO ANSWERS FROM DEVELOPERS.
  • Options
    deboeldurodeboelduro Registered Users 1,632 Posts
    fellas if they don't own up to their mistake we should all agree to not spend a dime on this game and see what they do then
  • Options
    1Razor1Razor Registered Users 93 Posts
    I keep getting an error occurred unable to complete action (503) ... I agree they should award us with the car plus gems to the teams that was competing..
  • Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    good thing i only spent 20 bucks to get a few stangs this week which basically were for nothing