Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Kingdubbz you're a SCAMMER

I was informed by a good friend of mine CYEABYE that kingdubbz scammed him out of mils for an M3. Received money then deleted him. CYEABYE is a very trustworthy/good racer and I'd take his word for it, he wouldn't just make this up for no reason. Why'd you scam my friend, kingdubbz?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    thunt3hunnathunt3hunna Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    aww man I saved him from getting scammed earlier
  • Options
    kingdubbskingdubbs Registered Users 138 Posts
    euhm.. what? when did i do that? i have'nt been on for like half a day, when did this happen? you sure it wasnt like the time when i was mistaken for TURCOTTEDEVON's alt account?
  • Options
    ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Maybe you /are/ TURCOTTEDEVON's account. Contact CYEABYE for resolution.
  • Options
    SarahSarah Registered Users 48 Posts
    Dunno if this helps but Kingdubbs was just in the same race track as me n he was trying to sell a maxed out m3 thru the chat
  • Options
    For 3 mill
  • Options
    Same thing I was told by CYEABYE about scamming for it.
  • Options
    I got a screen shot but won't let me upload
  • Options
    NO NEED. I have CONFIRMED that KINGDUBBZ is TURCOTTEDEVON the SCAMMER.
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/41835-need-help

LOOK at his typing style. and he is the ONLY person to use Euhm, as opposed to 'umm!' THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!! SCAMMER!!!
  • Options
    If you search 'EUHM' ANYWHERE on this board it ONLY comes up when TURCOTTEDEVON or KINGDUBBS posts.
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    lol awesome breaking this down! Looks like you're busted scammer
  • Options
    JIGGABOOJONESJIGGABOOJONES Registered Users 104 Posts
    GG Evidence kills, Good Job finding it Shin, to think I was gonna do business with this guy
  • Options
    Stupid fawking kid can't even make an alt account properly what the fawk.
    The sad part is all he's going to do is come back and make ANOTHER account and try to scam for the THIRD time.
    FOXX can you please BAN his IP?
  • Options
    Well, on the bright side at least you've saved (or at least tried to save) other people from his scamming
  • Options
    If I can I'll bust his @ss every time. I'm not exactly world famous on RR, but I am friends with a lot of the fast racers and legit traders (especially on this board.) So I WILL Find out if they get scammed and I WILL make sure you are exposed, scamfaag.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm newer here and I've made a few transaction with TeeEnnTee and 808 as well as others, I've been looking at everyone's profile seeing if I can trust them or if I should be worried and ask around about them, I'm just going for a good reputation as a seller/buyer
  • Options
    That's the way to do it!
  • Options
    i don't see what that has to do with anything? lol you guys assume alot
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Damn. Good thing I never tried dealing with him. Man I hate lame scammers. Hopefully he breaks his pinky toe today
  • Options
    ive already done deals with people here, like TeeEnnTee for example. my deals go our smoothly, i dont know what your talking about? i havent been on RR since this morning!
  • Options
    #ducesM3forsale
  • Options
    kingdubbs wrote: »
    ive already done deals with people here, like TeeEnnTee for example. my deals go our smoothly, i dont know what your talking about? i havent been on RR since this morning!
    Let's see. Your account was coincidentally made 2 days before TURCOKKDEVON made his BYE post. You scammed CYEABYE because he's not on the forum so you thought word wouldn't get back to someone on the forum. Like ME.
  • Options
    Lmfao. I have enough 'proof.' Post a trade thread. See what happens. I'm sure you'll be on the scammer list in the next 24 hrs and NO ONE WILL TRADE WITH YOU.
  • Options
    You're done, kid.
  • Options
    RacedeezRacedeez Registered Users 64 Posts
    This guy scammed me too. GET HIM ON THE LIST ASAP! Took my spec-R and deleted me.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I believe ShinBeats and I'll be spreading the word. Good find Shin
  • Options
    X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    Lol... I didnt know it was turcottedevon :D
  • Options
    Bump to the top so LegendMask adds his name.
  • Options
    vincent4221vincent4221 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Excellent job detectives! I am knew to the game and the forum and it is good to know that there are honorable people out there protecting the trade system. I am currently in my first trade with someone who has a banned account, which scared the crap out of me, but he says it was only due to someone complaining about his pic.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    Seriously WTF is euhm? You fuckkkkkin pos. Hey king honestly I want to buy a car from you. Any car. I'll pay you double.
  • Options
    Bump because apparently this guy still logs into this forum.