Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top 100 team 2 spots open

MaryjanesBFMaryjanesBF Registered Users 225 Posts
We r stoned inc right now rank 80 if u do 20k per turf u can join must have good garage contact stonedjesus is ign for the leader him or me up

Comments

• Options
    Fallen2synFallen2syn Registered Users 33 Posts
    Bump!!##!!##!!
  • Options
    One spot open still
  • Options
    1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    I send a request, IGN cntwrkr
  • Options
    voodoo blastvoodoo blast Registered Users 15 Posts
    im currently in a teamranked 135 fedup with putting in all the work and noone else bothers im currently on 26800 points but my m8 also needs a spot hes already over 16800k if you had 2 spots would be great my ign is voodooblast i can send screan shot has proof if requested thanks
  • Options
    voodoo blastvoodoo blast Registered Users 15 Posts
    voodoo blast sorry
  • Options
    Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    I wouldn't suggest joining this team, because the most they can do for you is keep you for not even on turf war, then kick you out for no reason. Had 4k from only this one event and they kick me out for no reason.
  • Options
    1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    I agree.... smh
  • Options
    Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    Stoned Inc. is a horrible team.

Several members on it are absolute jerks and idiots. They will kick you randomly.

I put up 15k for them for just one single event when I joined right before the third turf event ended. They still kicked me because it didn't meet their 20k quota.

Do NOT join this team. STONEDJESUS constantly talks about getting high and smoking a blunt and it gets really annoying.
  • Options
    Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    I could probably get the cops on them cause of all the weed he does and since I know where he and some others live...
    Attachment not found.
  • Options
    Fallen2synFallen2syn Registered Users 33 Posts
    As you can can tell by the above comments bad people get booted very fast in our crew
  • Options
    pokesomesmotpokesomesmot Registered Users 63 Posts
    I wouldn't trust avantex X at all stole a co leads car friend told me he stole his co leads car as well what a thief
  • Options
    Mdwalker0707Mdwalker0707 Registered Users 69 Posts
    This team runs an a full scale scamming ring. They scam more money in cars then anyone else ever has. They curse out children and say sexually obscene things. Would not join team for any reason. Admin will shut them down soon. Thanks!
  • Options
    Listen first of all im da co leader there r no scammers on my team n no slackers and at the looks of it u could do good so u got kicked imagine how many ppl get kicked on a daily bases on all team and they dnt cry if u cant make min or take a joke dnt join thats it
  • Options
    CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Full scale scamming operation. The leaders run it from the top down.
    LMAO you must be avante or maybe his/her little biitch
  • Options
    CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Let's just say if you have proof of our team scamming then put it here. You must be avante's friend or avante. In that case good luck staying on a team next week. And if that's the best comeback you can think of you have more problems than talking crap about a team you know nothing about.