Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I lost my account help !

O R ZO R Z Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello , my account IGN: O R Z , I lost my account I had bugged when i join race the game pops out and i connected the game on facebook and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it after connected it to my facebook and and found new player
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please submit a ticket to support using the "?" button with the following:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

If you do not have a Racer associated with Game Center please follow these steps:

1. Close down the Racing Rivals App completely. (Home key twice and swipe app upwards)
    2. Create a login or Log on to Apple's Game Center (You can do this through your iDevice's "Settings").
    3. Relaunch Racing Rivals.
    4. Create a new Racer (Load User). (This may also pull up a racer if that Game Center already has one, if it does skip to the end)
    5. If needs be, go through the tutorial, then create a racer name.
    6. Close down Racing Rivals again. (Home key twice and swipe app upwards)
    7. Tap Contact us and send a message with the following:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:
  • Options
    morenomoreno Registered Users 3 Posts

I have a problem the same problem. I was logged by google account my account name is "moreno padi" and my racer name is "piston shift 127". I played at the game but in the afternoon the game don't charge my data and it make me start from the begging of carrer.
    Probably I do some mistake
    Please help me
    I need to start a new carrer and then you give me back my account "piston shift 127"?
    thanks
    Moreno
  • Options
    Follow the instructions posted above your question.
  • Options
    SmittzSmittz Registered Users 66 Posts
    Need admin help on 7-8-15 I was lucky and received the wwcreate and received the wwf corvette and when it was sent to my garage and I got in it to complete the receiver ship of car it made my game crash and now I lost my account all together I can not get into my garage at all I deleted the game and reinstalled it but still not able to get to garage it will let me do a all new game but won't load my original garage lost all cars gems and dollars need my stuff admin please help get my account back working hheellpppp smittz
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support about an account swap by pressing the "?" in game. Be aware that the current response wait time is around 12 days to to an extreme increase in ticket volume. We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    No, if you do what I suggested support will help you recover your old account. From there you can link the new one to a different login method.
  • Options
    morenomoreno Registered Users 3 Posts
    hello,
    well I follow the instruction and I star a new carrer

My Game center (google play) nick : moreno padi
    Racer account on than game center: helpme12345
    Racer account I need restored: Piston shift 127

thanks
    Moreno

sorry for my bad english.
  • Options
    Smittz, no worries it's what we're here for :)

Moreno, you can get help with an account swap by contacting support with the "?" in game.
  • Options
    amir sixxamir sixx Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my account , my account name is KOROK KACIK . Help me to get back my account. Im so glad if my account can be restored back. Help please . I love my car.
  • Options
    You can contact support about recovering a lost account by pressing the "?" in game, or through the site. http://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/

Be aware that support has an abnormally high response time at the moment, so we appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    SickOfBeingIgnoredSickOfBeingIgnored Registered Users 5 Posts
    Got the same problem with others... lost my sync to my racer account. Already filed a report since 30th June, but what i got is a message from automated system saying you have received my report... and nothing after that. 3 acc lost, not even 1 account restored.
  • Options
    There is currently a 12-14 waiting period for support. If you give us the name of the account you are trying to recover we can make sure the ticket was submitted properly.
  • Options
    We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    Thanks for replying. At least it's not another msg from machine. So, i got back my account that i want to( thank you for that) but just to get it right, should we used the same gmail to submit a ticket or can we used different gmail? What's the cause of this problem? I still need help with recovering 1 more account that had been replaced with the old one. Since i keeps reinstall the game and post new tickets. But the problem still occur.
  • Options
    DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    hello Everyone,

I'm experiencing same issues with my 3 accounts, bossman305, biggy305 and xxx poo boy xxx. Somehow gmail associated with its respective accounts were (seems synced) and when i tried switching on cell phone (note 4 edged) it loaded email i chose to account i was using at that time i tried to switch and like associated that account to email. maybe i'n not explaining myself too well but for example. i was using bossman305 which was associated with one gmail and when io went to switch from bossman305 to say biggy305 i disconnected that email associated to bossman305 and chose email associated to biggy305 but when i clicked on load user it loaded/connected bossman305 to the other email and when i noticed and exited out of gmail and try reloading game under gmail associated to bossman305 it loaded me as new user. I've sent several email using both internet help desk and the "?" option and all I've received has been an auto generated reply. please help me get reconnected to my accounts. I've been playing this game for quite sometime and have spent lots of time not to mention $$$ to have it lost like this.

thank you in advance for any help provided.

Dennis AKA bossman305
  • Options
    So i guess we share the same problem, Dennis.. multiple gmail in 1 device. It never had any problems before so i don't know when, what or how to restored back our accounts and to which gmail it associated with because it doesn't load other user except the last one we login with. We can't submit any tickets regarding the lost of our accounts because it would be the same racername all over with different gmail and racername to be restored with. ASAL KILANG is my other racername that got replaced by my old account that supposed to link to my other gmail instead. And another one is MUT4R L1G4T, link to other gmail on another phone. Which suffered the same issue. Been playing this game for almost two years. So ,there's no telling how much money and time i had spent in this game.
  • Options
    Hey Sick,

that's exactly the same issue in having and to your point. Which it might be a coincidence that it began just shortly after i switched cell phones, (from note 4 to note 4 edge) but my common sense is telling me that shouldn't be the root cause.Who knows how much money i have invested in this game for me and my two sons. I know if my wife were to ever have an inkling i would be left out in the cold haha. I just submitted several tickets trying to explain which account belonged to which email with the hopes that i get reconnected to at least one, hopefully my main (bossman305). Well bud i wish you and all experiencing similar issues the best of luck!

Dennis AKA bossman305
  • Options
    bossman305 - your ticket was submitted 6 days so please be patient as we work through the queue.
    ASAL KILANG - should be getting a response soon. I see the ticket.
    MUT4R L1G4T - oldest looks to be 6 days
  • Options
    Hi,

Noted, please note one of your senior Admin members was able to provide me with some insight as to reasons why i wasn't able to connect to my accounts. The only issue i have now is with my XXX POO BOY XX account to which he informed me that one is not associated to neither my Facebook nor gmail therefore i would have to wait for GLU to reply on that one. i think on XXX POO BOY XX i had submitted request around the same time i submitted for bossman.

Thank you once again for your time and help and please forgive any inconvenience i may have caused.

Take care!
  • Options
    RacerX2534RacerX2534 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 22 Posts
    Can you check to make sure my tickets were properly submitted? I need my account restored the name is RacerX2534
    I have followed all the instructions to a tee just wanting to make sure my ticket was submitted properly. I have spent so much time and money on this game (Over 400 real dollars)
    My account I have now is TheRacerX2534 and I need that replaced with my real account RacerX2534
  • Options
    Deynnisp said:

Hi,

Noted, please note one of your senior Admin members was able to provide me with some insight as to reasons why i wasn't able to connect to my accounts. The only issue i have now is with my XXX POO BOY XX account to which he informed me that one is not associated to neither my Facebook nor gmail therefore i would have to wait for GLU to reply on that one. i think on XXX POO BOY XX i had submitted request around the same time i submitted for bossman.

Thank you once again for your time and help and please forgive any inconvenience i may have caused.

Take care!

Thanks for being patient!
  • Options
    @RacerX2534 Yup, support has received your tickets and your oldest one is from 2 days ago. Support's current response wait time is around 12-14 days. We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    joej191joej191 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can you check if my ticket was submitted properly, email - joej191@gmail.com and Facebook email joej191@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
  • Options
    H8GRIPXXXH8GRIPXXX Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    I've been 3weeks without account and no reply emails ign
    H8GRIPXXX
  • Options
    H8GRIPXXXH8GRIPXXX Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    New account charger slammed 1613
  • Options
    Queen_Racer_285Queen_Racer_285 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hello Matt my name is Dikembe i play glu racing rivals and i have some issues basically i had my account known as Queen Racer 285 and i was trying to get back in because i went money farming it doesnt let me if this issue can be fixed please i need help all my cars are over on it
  • Options
    Brianharper21Brianharper21 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I had an account Brianharper21 and everything was going good on it until 1 day I went to play and it just said unable to load user data. So then I kept trying and trying but still wasn't able to get anywhere, therefore I had to Uninstall the app and redownload it. I was wondering if there is anyway to get that account back. I Thought I Got It CONNECTED To My Fb But I Guess I didnt.please help
  • Options
    JOEJ im not seeing your ticket. What is the racername you are trying to recover?
    H8GRIPXXX - it looks like you received a response the account you are trying to recover was seen logging in
    Queen Racer 285- you will needd to contact support but you are probably not getting the account back
    Brianharper21 - you need to submit a ticket to support.

• Options
    How do I submit a ticket. I've emailed cie games but idk what else to do
  • Options
    Nevermind I found it. How long would it take to find something out?
This discussion has been closed.