Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals (-6)

DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
I went into a tourney event, and every player disconnected, the tourney then restarted. And then finished again and now it says to check my connection to the network. I've deleted the app, thinking this would fix it. But it loads the tourney and says the same things over and over. I even reset my Kindle seeing if it would work as well. It didn't. I want to know what's going on. I don't care if I lose the car, I just want to be able to play again. My ign is "Demon Legacy"... I was racing in a maxed Ford GT-R, I don't know what else to do. I also don't know how to add a picture for proof but I have a picture saved.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    BigBonahBigBonah Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 58 Posts
    Same here
  • Options
    and im using iphone. connection error blah blah 32. i reload retry redownload app use different device it still takes me to tournament where it Disconnected me and says error connection
  • Options
    Hope one of the Admins get back to us, I know they're busy and all but this happened out of nowhere.
  • Options
    That's the same exact thing that's happened to me. Sometimes it disconnected me random times and I have perfect connection. The result of those disconnects has ended up in me losing two zondas and four Google m3 gt2's
  • Options
    ive lost a BUNCH of zondas 2 nsx RR and a Ds Line Survolt smh
  • Options
    Let's see what happens.
  • Options
    BUMP its happening to a lot of people
  • Options
    My account has been stuck like this for 5 hours. On both my devices smh.
  • Options
    :'(
  • Options
    :'(:'(
  • Options
    It's still doing it. It's been 17 hours.
  • Options
    30 hours n still going
  • Options
    I sent a message to one of the moderators.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Looking into this
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    @BigBonah whats your racer name?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Thanks Ryyst, I appreciate this.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @Ryyst BigBonah
  • Options
    Think we will get our accounts back? @BigBonah not that it left but you know what I mean lol
  • Options
    i have no idea @DemonLegacy i hope before turf. i already missed out on a lot of stuff because of a bug caused by someone elses glitch
  • Options
    wats more messed up @DemonLegacy is i sent in my ticket for my 8 cars ive lost due to the tournament glitches with solid evidence and they basically told me it didnt happen. i got funded back a couple zondas but they wont return my NSX RR matte white with underglow and copo rims, WR time Ds Line Survolt, and another 1st gen NSX RR..... even after i gave them SOLID proof of what happened lol
  • Options
    Yeah @BigBonah I sent in tickets for my zondas for the second thing. And I even lost a matte white bums gt2, which are my favorite cars. With that car, I didn't race at all. And it just disappeared. I sent in tickets for both but never heard anything.
  • Options
    Any luck yet? @Ryyst
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I just want to be able to play again. And so does @BigBonah
  • Options
    yupppp
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    I get unable to complete action (-12) makes me restart and then won't load
  • Options
    scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
    Same problem herr
  • Options
    stutters450stutters450 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same problem here. Please fix.
  • Options
    still connection issue 32 eeror (-6)..................50 hours or so still waiting
  • Options
    I'm on 40
  • Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    I won't do the Pinks tournaments because of this. Luckily it happened to me on a money tournament instead. After that I've been afraid to go into the higher stakes ones, or the pinks. There is no way I'm giving up my 787b to a connection error.