Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals (-6)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Just to assure you guys, our best engineer is working on this right now. If you are having this problem it is probably not a bad idea to give it a few days on the Pink Slip tournaments.
  • Options
    DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
    Well, @ErickNM we don't even know what's happening. Our screens are stuck in the tourney with nowhere else to go. Either we reload, or keep retrying, in the end. It's the same result. I've Lost two Zondas and countless Google bmws because of this.
  • Options
    Do you know approximately how long we will have to wait?
  • Options
    There is no ETA, asking for an ETA would actually take time away from getting it fixed. Just know this is a priority issue for us right now and as soon as we can get it fixed.

If you have lost cars you want looked into, you will need to contact Support for that.
  • Options
    Yeah, I will, once I'm able to actually get off the tourney screen lol but thanks, I appreciate this.
  • Options
    You can also email mobilesupport@ciegames.com just make sure you include your Racername.
  • Options
    Ok. I sent an email
  • Options
    BigBonahBigBonah Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 58 Posts
    so will we be awarded free turf cars, because i was actually going to b pushing for first place with my top 5 team. and thanks to this and waiting 50+ hours still i cant even turf now
  • Options
    Hopefully they do something @BigBonah
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    At the moment, our QA team is investigating the issue and working on a fix. Still no ETA but we'll be sure to keep you guys updated on the issue.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    My game got fixed. Finally lol thank you so much.
  • Options
    Hmmm. Okay then. I'm glad that your issue was resolved.
  • Options
    Is everyone still having the problem?
  • Options
    Should I not play the tourney for the time being?
  • Options
    Others are still experiencing the issue, but if it's working on your device feel free to play! :D
  • Options
    This issue has been fixed.
  • Options
    BigBonahBigBonah Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 58 Posts
    im in thanks
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    No it has not I have 1 account frozen in tournament still and one that forces restart and freezes on loading
  • Options
    smokesquad it looks like your issue is something different, I believe i replied to your other thread, but we are looking at players with specific loading issues.

Where exactly does it freeze on loading?
  • Options
    smokesquadbiddysmokesquadbiddy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 57 Posts
    If I force close app it gets to a all black screen and says unable to complete action (-12) and makes u hit restart the first loading bar is step 1 initializing as soon as that bar gets all the way full it just stops there I've left it over night even never gets past there
  • Options
    scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
    Mine started working last night, but today locked up in tournament mode again
  • Options
    I just got disconnected again. And lost my f1 gtr. Sent an email. Just waiting for two weeks now lol
  • Options
    We appreciate your patience!!! :D
  • Options
    NickTheBeastNickTheBeast Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    [RR] PhoenixX it is not fixed for me. I've sent countless emails, tried contacting you guys every way possible. Didn't get to turf because of this, and soon to quit RR because I haven't been able to use my account for 72 hours now. I've spent 100's of $ on this game supporting your company, and you can't even respond to me. Never buying things again. Why should I support you guys when you can't support me? So frustrated..
  • Options
    Damn @NickTheBeast stay strong. I know it sucks.
  • Options
    NickTheBeastNickTheBeast Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Thanks @DemonLegacy . I just can't believe that Glu and its admins would let something like this go on and on. Especially with loyal, paying players.
  • Options
    Just hang in there @NickTheBeast
  • Options
    NickTheBeast, from your numerous posts your issue appears to be different and is being looked into right now.