Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SELLING MILLS AND CHEAP TURF CARS!! *TRUSTED SELLER* [][]PRICE MATCH[][] *69 CAMARO RE*

Comments

• Options
    stuntinonemstuntinonem Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 31 Posts
    100% legit, easy transaction, immediate response. Strongly recomend this guy.
  • Options
    HELLABUFFHELLABUFF Registered Users 433 Posts
    Up
  • Options
    RogueAmericanRogueAmerican Registered Users 499 Posts
    bump for my teammate!
  • Options
    DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    @HELLABUFF;
    Thank you for making my purchase of you a smotth and easy one. you 100% legit in my book!!
  • Options
    BIG_BOSS_TAEBIG_BOSS_TAE Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Super legit guy spent 20$ with him and deal was very legit and professional.
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Some stuff I would like to be put in the game!
    Here we go!
    1. Auction House - We need it, the amount of scammers on here are RIDICOULOUS! An option for you to be able to sell your cars would be amazing as finnaly the RR Devs can't just say something like. "Since _BLANK_ isn't supported we cannot help you sucks you lost your account though" It gets annoying, And no im not talking about selling full accounts. But The interface should open in Showroom at the top right or left corner it should Say Auction H. Then once clicked you can see what cars are for sale by clicking on a Brand (Like your in the showroom) And seeing cars put up by other people. Or if you're selling your car it should open your garage, you chose a car, the price for your car, and the amount of time in auction house (The time would cost gems like 12 hours is 50 gems or 24 hours is 100 gems etc. etc.) Then once all the information is entered you click sell! It is then immediantly opened into the auction house, and the car is removed from your garage. Once someone buys the car you restart RR (Whenever you'd like) and the car is gone and you have money. You should understand the idea by now. Adding a Paypal prefernece would be cool to, if you'd wnat to only sell your car through paypal. You can set up your paypal into your Account and once someone buys the car the money is deposited into paypal, but then they're are scammers...so not the best of ideas.

2. Licensed Body Kits/More Visual Tuning - Please do this, it would be awesome to have a Silvia with an awesome Rocket Bunny Aero Kit, or any other body kit (Rocket Bunny FTW though). Also when you lower your car, camber...just camber. Having a slammed car and your wheels are still flat as crap is kinda odd looking. Camber is best solution. Drag Tires also, there should be Drag slicks that give you humongous grip but only could be used for a certain amount of races and cost gems, people will probably get mad if it isn't gems, but if it didn't cost gems people would spam the tyres all day. And any other visual tuning you guys can think of...(Was gonna say Neons then i remembered.)

3. Longer/Shorter Drag Strips - Why not it would be awesome, there should be a Infinite drag strip that people could use (Accesible from garage) to practice ther shifts and launch, or just to see top speed. Also should be 1/8mile 1/2 Mile and 1Mile Drag strips accesible from garage (For tuning reasons) and accesible in multiplayer, would give a variety of cars out there.

4. Friends and Lobby Jumping Fix - There should be a notification in your messages to be able to accept or decline friend requests, would help with lobby jumpers. And also please make lobbys that allow no jumping. Like a specific lobby that no one can join. Would help a lot with Lobby jumpers.

5. Private Lobbys - Title explains it all

6. More cars - Check out my Car list on the "Cars Wanted Master List" Discussion made by Old Woman. Im on Page 6.

7. Better car sounds - Please RR my Camaro Z/28 Sounds like VTEC on Steriods. As soon as I hit that 4-5K RPMs My V8 Vtec Goes BWAAAAAAH. Also different blow off valves With turbo (You can chose what one once you max out the BOV) But seriously. Please Contact RevHeadz (App For iOS) If you need some help with car soudns

8. Realistic grip - Please..just because i went 3RPMs over 3k means instant traction loss....Seems bout' Right.

9.That Shift Sound - I dont know why but i find the sound of someone shifting so pleasing...so just a simple gear switch sound would be amazing

10. Tournaments - Please, i can't compete in it due to my lack of cars being upgraded, Makes it hard to do...like, anything.

11. Tuning - Why not be able to tune Gear Ratios, Tire Pressure, Ride Height, etc. etc. Can give you a competitive edge in maxed out lobbies.

12. Up to you people - Thats why these forums were built, to suggest stuff so I hope all you people suggest many things also!!! And also
    Devs please really think about adding Number 1....It's the most important problem in RR as of right now...Unless RR Crashes...lol...

13. Colored Headlights/Custom License Plates/Colored rims

14. A button to report people that say bad words

15. Make some longer tracks or to where u can choose how long ur track is like 1/4 mile 1/2 mile or even 1 mile.

16. They should also add in a lift that's lifts your cars up when you want to upgrade it

17.they should add in a noise when ever you upgrade part

18. Different colors rims

19. 2 tone cars or 3 tones cars

20.Window tints

21. Roof scoop

22. Different size TIRES NOT RIMS

23. Different mirrors

24.More campaigns

25.Paintable rims

26. Or make your own rims for 20 gems

27. Make it to where the could have a convertible

28. More aerodynamic part

29. The 2012 Chrysler 200 sport

30. Antenna on the cars

31. More noises for different car tired of here 2 or 3 different noises

32. Different music

33. Neons on the car not under but one the car too

34. When ever you get a perfect launch you do a wheelie

35. After a certain amount of traction losses you have to put on new tires.
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Bump - mills in stock
  • Options
    Coogimane90Coogimane90 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 210 Posts
    Meep
  • Options

Meep

lol
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up
  • Options