Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

LOOKING FOR 10k PLUS RACERS FOR OUR TEAM

EvolutionX22EvolutionX22 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 189 Posts
edited August 2015 in Find a Team!
Started new team was sick of being told I was joining top 100 team but then turned out me and my bro would be putting up all the points and me and him put up 20k easy each so looking for a lot player many open spots even if you put up 10k a week I'll except you. Also I am leader of crew and I like to do thing where top turfed on the team that week will win a car personally by me just lil extra motivation but hmu if interested in making a true top 100 team with me. OUR TEAM NAME IS SUPERTROOPERZ so send request or message me if you wanna take part of a great rising team that will hit top 100s within next couple wars and if we're really tight had it where we let each other borrow cars for turf so everyone can put up points everyday and just return car back to person once days done so looking for some good turfers that are respectable in behavior. And if you don't participate in turf then don't waste my time of crews time cause we just keep getting better so 10k and up racers are welcome n team name again is SUPERTROOPERZ so send request if interested
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    EvolutionX22EvolutionX22 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 189 Posts
    Bump for some new members
  • Options
    angel69angel69 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts
    Can I join?? Ign can dutchess 1313
  • Options
    Yeah of coursr
  • Options
    I'll send you invite in like 5 to 10 mins in middle of something lol
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    Okay sent your invite
  • Options
    K let me check what's it ign
  • Options
    vaultcrusher21vaultcrusher21 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 182 Posts
    Let my friend join his ign is 1970 Datsun 510
  • Options
    Alright is he good and why don't you wanna join with him
  • Options
    Invited him
  • Options
    MARIO2FASTFORUMARIO2FASTFORU Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey can I join my ign is MARIO2FASTFORU
  • Options
    Yeah as long as your active in turf wars out up good points I'll send you an invite
  • Options
    I accepted tour request
  • Options
    Bump for some great racers
  • Options
    Still have some open spots
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    hi mate you seem really nice add me Alesha123 im active as ever but other crews kick me out coz i dont give em cars wtf!
  • Options
    Okay send you invite now
  • Options
    You have to leave your old team first
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Lookin for couple more bump
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    sorry i joined venom but they seem unactive
  • Options
    So join this team were active
  • Options
    Bump need couple more great members fast
  • Options
    UNKNOWNGAMER786UNKNOWNGAMER786 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 12 Posts
    Can I Join Pleasee Name: Same as on here
  • Options
    Boosted777Boosted777 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    I would like to join. Will pm you my In Game User Name. Thanks
  • Options
    GagezilaGagezila Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    My ign is Gagezila send me a invite please
  • Options
    MrsSeniorMrsSenior Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 6 Posts
    may I please join your team
  • Options
    What's your ign
  • Options
    Still got few spots teams doing pretty well to very active talking to each other and helping each other out