Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I lost my account help !

Comments

• Options
    Queen_Racer_285Queen_Racer_285 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 15 Posts
    But I need that account all my cars on it this really sucks if that doesn't make sense I worked hard for my cars I used real money. On a game where I can't even get my account back
  • Options
    DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    @ Sparkle: Please forgive me for inconveniencing you but can you provide latest status on XXX POO BOY XX? I sent request to connect that account to my following gmail (deynis021@gmail.com) and/or Facebook about same time i sent request on my Bossman305 account by have yet to hear back. Can you tell me how long ago it shows request being sen/

Thank you!
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    XXX POO BOY XX - your ticket is 11 days old. As I said before there is a 12-14 day waiting period. Please have some patience with support as they are working overtime to try and help as many people as possible.
  • Options
    Thank you kindly for your quick reply, just wanted to be sure it was received when i sent. I appreciate all your help and patience with some of us with less in game knowledge.

• Options
    roadkill 917roadkill 917 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there in the game my racername is ANGELNY, I deleted my facebook account, theres a way to restore it back again pkease?? I have a lot of cars there, please help me and thank you..
  • Options
    joej191joej191 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    I submitted a ticket on the game and email, i got a reply via email but they didnt understand. Im trying to recover my account (Joej1912) to my facebook account. My facebook email is joej191@yahoo.com. thanks
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support by pressing the "?" in game or through the site. Support's response wait time is around 14 days due to an increase in ticket volume.
  • Options
    Winstonwolf71Winstonwolf71 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Is it really taking two weeks to gain access to my account? This just isn't acceptable. Some have a lot of money invested in this game. A simple thing like reassociation of accounts shouldn't take more the 24 hours max. We give you all the info you need. It's Turf. My team was approaching top 100 and now I'm blowing in the wind. Don't even want to get started with all the other BS issues. Come on! Get your stuff together! Turf weekends should have extra staffing and a live person that can clear this up. It's not just me. My whole team is suffering.
  • Options
    TOLTURACINGTOLTURACING Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please i want my old account back can ive been looking for the solution too long help
    Toltu racing is my old account and rasta rudeboy is my current one what do i have to do?
  • Options
    joej191joej191 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    null
    I already contacts you guys via the question mark in the game and only got 1 email back and you guys didnt evem read my email right. I just need access to my account
  • Options
    Tickets are answered in the order in which they are received, you will need to wait until your ticket comes up guys.
  • Options
    @Sparkle:
    just quick question, what if CS replies saying to provide them with new user Info. old user Info. etc. does my ticket go back to the "back" of the line again and I would have to wait the average waiting time again or will CS response soon after i send my email? Or do i have to resumit a new ticket with all pertinent information?

Thanks,

XXX POO BOY XX
  • Options
    You can just respond to the ticket with the requested information. The person handling your ticket will respond it once it comes up in the queue as all tickets are handles in the order that they are received.
  • Options
    Well noted.

Thank you!
  • Options
    No problem! :D
  • Options
    Brianharper21Brianharper21 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I've submitted a ticket trying to get my old account back and was wondering how much longer it was taking?
  • Options
    Support's current response wait time is around 13 days due to an increase in ticket volume.
  • Options
    We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    I really don't know how long it was but I raced this guy for 100$ and he hit race so we raced and all of a sudden I lost my car but I didn't challenge pinks and neither did he so I don't understand what happened. This is the 3rd time it happened too and I've paid real money for them
  • Options
    If there is a race you need to have reviewed, you will have to contact support like we advised the other players.
  • Options

You can contact support by pressing the "?" in game or through the site. Support's response wait time is around 14 days due to an increase in ticket volume.

• Options
    Estev55Estev55 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Por favor me ajudem perdi minha conta no jogo, eu fui entrar no jogo a meia hora atrás e parece que minha conta sumiu, o jogo voltou do começo de novo, o nome da minha conta é Estev55, por favor me ajudem não quero perder meus carros e meu dinheiro ,imploro por favor recuperem a minha conta, me ajudem, estou desesperado.
  • Options
    mr.apexmr.apex Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Plez help me admin...i want my account......sepet8350.....johnkiki35@gmail.com
  • Options
    Estev55Estev55 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Por favor alguém pode me ajudar a recuperar a minha conta com os meus carros e dinheiro, a conta é Estev55 me ajudem por favor, fui entrar ontem a noite mas o jogo voltou ao começo, por favor me ajudem.
  • Options
    mr.apexmr.apex Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Plez help me admin...i want my account......sepet8350.....johnkiki35@gmail.com
  • Options
    Submit a ticket like everyone else was advised to do.
  • Options
    I've submitted a ticket and was wondering how much longer. This was a while ago
  • Options
    THESTIG1987THESTIG1987 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 19 Posts
    I sent a ticket today can anyone check to make sure you have recieves it please
  • Options
    THESTIG1987THESTIG1987 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 19 Posts
    Resieved
  • Options
    Apparently we don't get questions answered about this game now
This discussion has been closed.