Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Crap Title

13Next

Comments

• Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    Sorry pvp NsX RR is on hold for now for a close buyer to me
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    oxyfox said:

Dealer is hands down a joke, will tell you anything is best to make the sale. Sounds like he needs to put down the 4 tablets/ phones he uses to spam watch for gem videos

Hey oxy, why don't you learn how to read first before asking question like, "How much RRC? "When it clearly says PayPal only. Or how about I'll trade my Bentley Continental plus 300k for your crated GT-R Nismo.

Educate yourself before asking dumb questions. Just because I deny your offers doesn't give you the right to bash my thread when a 100% of customer are satisfied with my prices and my customer service.
  • Options
    oxyfoxoxyfox Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 35 Posts
    Was my Bentley gtr3 actually, lol you raged out because you can't calculate numbers on maxed times. You're customer service is like watching a kid with downs pet a chi plant. You dropped out of college told your parents you had a job using their cc to buy and resale on PayPal lol. Kids are so cute.
  • Options
    "Will Consider Trade more Turf cars. Verified Paypal, so buy with confidence (please send F&F to avoid PayPal fees). Had over 70+vouches" apparently you need to brush up on your English in pretty sure that says will consider trading for other turf cars. I mean you couldn't word it properly because you're probably inbred but yeah.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    oxyfox said:

Was my Bentley gtr3 actually, lol you raged out because you can't calculate numbers on maxed times. You're customer service is like watching a kid with downs pet a chi plant. You dropped out of college told your parents you had a job using their cc to buy and resale on PayPal lol. Kids are so cute.

You don't even have a Bentley GT3 .... Scammer alert.... and yes thats your entire garage.

and does it look like i need any more Bentley GT3s? I have 18 Bentley GT3 won from pinks.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    oxyfox said:

"Was my Bentley gtr3 actually, lol you raged out because you can't calculate numbers on maxed times." = incomplete sentence. Again, you don't have a Bentley GT3.

"You're customer service is like watching a kid with downs pet a chi plant." - You are customer service? That's not a good way to use You're. Try again.

"You dropped out of college told your parents you had a job using their cc to buy and resale on PayPal lol." - Learn to use "," and "."

My english is still better than yours. You must have dropped out of high school, while my college drop education is still better than your Phoenix university G.E.D.
  • Options
    Scammer alert ah the mentality of child. That's my bmw account, I have multi for my different car sets. Can so turfs as myself sucka, but you probably can't think that properly I'll draw you up a stick figure diagram later.
  • Options
    No wonder it took so long to reply, had to make sure you google checked everything you type now. It's extra cute, whatever you want to think about what I may or may not have kid. I have nothing to prove to you but I like that it'll probably keep you up at night.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Hmmm scammer alert?!? You didn't have shit to offer me. I refused your offer about 4 times and you continue to pursue. "It must have took you a while" maybe I have other things to do like selling and trading with other racers instead of trying to convince someone to trade a Bentley continental and 300k for a much more superior car. Again, if you don't have the money to put up for the car don't bother contacting me little boy.

By your discussion and post. " Eager to get on a team " You just verified all the cars in your garage noob. You do not have a second account. Keep trying little boy.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5304317/need-team#latest
  • Options
    And again.... Learn some English. I am sorry you only get the education from PBS and whatever YouTube has to offer.
  • Options
    Look I don't grammatically correct over the "interwebz" but you're just by far to slow. I love how you try to fell me what I own. What a pathetic life hHha "maybe I was busy trading with other racers." If I don't respond it's because I'm getting female companionship, funking, loving on etc. I know you haven't learned about that yet being a hs drop out. I honestly think my 5 month old puppy is smarter than you. I don't have a lot of hope for you though so continue with your business you're apparently doing great. Cutie
  • Options
    alemustangalemustang Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    I sale Fox most his cars his main UN: Oneofone of you want to see what he really has. Your list is Impressive though.
  • Options
    We all know you don't know grammar for shit. That's not a puppy you have, it's a pet rat. The "funk" your having, must be good since we're in the 70's. I am not trying to "fell" you what you have in your garage, You public announced it. I'm sorry your salty because i won't deal with your scrubby ass. Learn to read. When you have something intelligent to say let the forums.

Thanks for the purchases from hot header and racergirll29. Thanks for dattrukiller for the trade.

Bump me up
  • Options
    Haha thanks ale haven't heard from you in a minute. Got ourselves an Internet tough guy lol. If he only saw the other cars he'd cry himself to sleep like every other night.
  • Options
    alemustangalemustang Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    You know how these 120 pound 17 year old Asian kids get over their car games bro.
  • Options
    Bahaha more like 5'7" 106 pounds soaking wet. Probably drives a Honda Civic irl. Playing wow, eating hot pockets trying to figure out how girls work and why he won't grow facial hair.
  • Options
    All I see is a cry for help kid
  • Options
    balyo2015balyo2015 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    Do you still have those car for 10 dollars each: zonda, gt3 and such?