Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

*Expired*

2Next

Comments

• Options
    The_Old_GreggThe_Old_Gregg Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 310 Posts
    How would I be a Potential Scammer when I wanted to keep my car???
  • Options
    The_Old_GreggThe_Old_Gregg Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 310 Posts
    Maybe to me It has more Value
  • Options
    So Shut the **** up
  • Options
    And by the way, If I were a potential Scammer I would have scammed you idiot
  • Options
    HTownFinestHTownFinest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 878 Posts
    this why I don't trust anyone but the ppl I have on my friends list. @racing_rivals ur a pos scammer stop trying to act legit.
  • Options
    @HTownFinest you actually believe I'm a scammer
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    With my 80+ vouches u ll never scamm me moronn grow up
  • Options
    Hey you should Check your Grammar
  • Options
    And stop sending me message "He now wanna sell me the car" loooooooool
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Says the idiot, who needs to go back to school
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @Buby24 This is why I hate people like you, You choose to make a small deal about how I wanted to keep my car and then you make it into a big deal, you try to act dominant when your really not, and you call people things that their not. Im done with you people. If anything your probably worked up cause I didn't do the deal. If I were a scammer I would have scammed you by making you go first, but I didn't, I offer to go first. I trusted the deal and then I backed out. If this is how your going to be in life, your not going to get far...
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Just for the record moronn if u say deal is a deal noobie u cant just sell a car and then just change ur mind and keep it loool btw u want me to go first in the deal hahahaha in that moment u really want the deal till i say i got more than 80 vouches and u had to go first lol dont waste ppl time bro im out
  • Options
    First of all Grammar Check. How the hell do you think you have fair ground right now? Your the one who makes a big deal about a small deal. Your the one who thinks he's better than everyone else, and I know that by the way you act and talk and how you expect people to just give up and say you won. But no, I know your that kind of person, and how you always believe that your right. I used to be that person, But I grew up. So if you want to make a big deal about this you can. I won't stop you. Just remember what I said and how your not who you think you are. Grow up.
  • Options
    And on the inside I know I'm not a scammer
  • Options
    Lol RR is not for u bro
    Better go psychologist :wink:
  • Options
    Wolf0100Wolf0100 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dude The_Old_Gregg is not a potential scammer??!!
  • Options
    ^^^^Yeah cuz u are The_Old_Gregg second acc loooooooool
  • Options
    Drop the tough guy act
  • Options
    He deleted my comment on his page lol
  • Options
    @Wolf0100 stfu u just made that account tard.
  • Options
    @HTownFinest lol I have to admit, thats a good one
  • Options
    I swear I hate when ppl try to vouch for someone but just made the account 1 hr ago.
  • Options
    Moron at his best
  • Options
    Looooool he vouch for himself hahahahahahaahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
  • Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts

First of all Grammar Check. How the hell do you think you have fair ground right now? Your the one who makes a big deal about a small deal. Your the one who thinks he's better than everyone else, and I know that by the way you act and talk and how you expect people to just give up and say you won. But no, I know your that kind of person, and how you always believe that your right. I used to be that person, But I grew up. So if you want to make a big deal about this you can. I won't stop you. Just remember what I said and how your not who you think you are. Grow up.

If you are talking about @Buby24 grammar then check yours. 2nd line start of 4th sentence it should be you're not your. Shut up please Gregg or as you would like to say "go back to school"
  • Options
    This is not your argument @theforgottenone
  • Options
    Im done arguing