Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Stuck in tournament

mrjune612mrjune612 Registered Users 257 Posts
Received a phone call during a pinks tournament and when I got back it froze. Meaning I can't get out of it. Every time I log in it brings me right back to the tournament. Has anyone experienced this??? I've tried every and it's taking so long for support to contact me back.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    Get yourself a tent and some food supplies , and a charger - your in for a long wait lol
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    There are other people experiencing this and we are looking into remedying this situation as soon as possible.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    Rainbow_PrincessRainbow_Princess Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am also stuck in a tournament. I spent $200 usd on gems for turf war and now I cannot even race. What am I expected to do?
  • Options
    We have a fix going out for this soon. We appreciate your patience!
  • Options
    jojobadladjojobadlad Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 26 Posts
    edited August 2015
    How do you get out the tournament if you are stuck in it my name is Jojobadlad
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    bro this happened to me and it was the pinks tournament and i lost my maxed supra!!!!
  • Options
    I am still in a pinks one
  • Options
    I got out
  • Options
    Nob I'm still stuck
  • Options
    mross178mross178 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 20 Posts
    Same here. Username Mross178
  • Options
    I have gone ahead and sent your information to our developer to be investigated.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    scott mi77erscott mi77er Registered Users 63 Posts
    Thank you
  • Options
    Wen do you fink it will be fixed
  • Options
    No ETA as of yet, but we're currently working on a fix.
  • Options
    matt12matt12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 10 Posts
    Lol I've been stuck 5 days nos
  • Options
    I have been stuck for sum while
  • Options
    Yes. We are aware. Still working on it though!
  • Options
    Wen will it be fixed
  • Options
    djcondomdjcondom Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got stuck in tournament a few days ago and I cant play anything in game. Please resolve this problem for me urgently!!!
    Name game: djcondom
  • Options
    Still working on this guys.
  • Options
    Vit_1234Vit_1234 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why can't I get out of the tournament? I just updated to the new version yesterday and I'm already stuck!!
  • Options
    The update did not address that particular issue. Please submit a ticket to support, and also give us your Racername.
  • Options
    Dcacdac03Dcacdac03 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 11 Posts
    I am stuck in the tournament! I tried closing the app and I resarted my device. I am getting very impatient and I am disliking the game for the inconvenience. Please get this fixed.
  • Options
    As indicated above, please submit a ticket to Support and give us your Racername so we can keep track of when this happens and to whom.
  • Options
    Jonathan213Jonathan213 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can someone help me I was in tournament and it got stuck because slow players.. I signed back in now it says I lost my car wtf ! ! Can someone help me get my car back pls ! !
  • Options
    I only got 22hours till I lose my car pls help ! If I lose my car ima just uninstall this game that dosint make racing fair ! ! account name cr4sh213
  • Options
    Hey @Jonathan213, I don't show that you are currently in a pending tournament. Are you in the clear? If not, let us know and you can contact support with the "?" in game.
  • Options
    Im not stuck on tournament anymore but lost my car :(
This discussion has been closed.