Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Closed

UnbondedUnbonded Registered Users 421 Posts
It's a 1 st gen corbra it's up for graps hmu my ign is same name as here also am not taking any 26 mill or less offers don't like move along my vouchers are some in my wall and some in this link http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5303939/unbonded-vouchers#latest

PS: am open for trades ONLY zondas or turf cars
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    tommystyle86tommystyle86 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 770 Posts
    so how much in paypal?
  • Options
    No PayPal bro
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    what do you want for trade?
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    O:
  • Options
    Motivation96Motivation96 Registered Users 1,104 Posts
    I want maybe o:
  • Options
    iHighiHigh Registered Users 547 Posts
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @Unbonded ill proabaly trade zonda
  • Options
    mikeohh956mikeohh956 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 14 Posts
    Trade for duece demon, or ford falcon gt ho III
  • Options
    JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    i got several turfs ign ninjaofawesomness
  • Options
    Ok one am not trade my jet just for one zonda people come lets be real am not that stupid I know the value of cars and mike imma pass bro I don't like those cars
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @Unbonded how much rrc for it?
  • Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    ill do 26 mil, if that is what you are asking for
  • Options
    Pass on the 26 mill offer
  • Options
    @FearMyRidee offer bro open to offers
  • Options
    @Unbonded I mean you passed on a 26m offer is there an amount your looking for? cause not trying to outbid someone and pay a amount that really isn't work it gotta work with us
  • Options
    @Unbonded my offer 29m
  • Options
    I understand bro add me on the game bro so we can talk more
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    Well I mean the car is a clone... So what's the point of over paying?
  • Options
    The car is a clone look here kid my jet is not a clone also it's not a buy back so get your facts straight before you open your mouth
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    How do you know if its a clone????

• Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    edited August 2015
    Jets arent matte-able.. Just saying.. No need to be rude. Just don't want anyone getting ripped off. Not fair if ya ask me
  • Options
    Jets arnt dude you must be a dumb ass cause 1 st gen jets are matte-able stupid secound only jets that arnt matte-abke are the last two event jets LIKE I SAID GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU MOUTH
  • Options
    I could have sworn the post said 2nd gen :/

• Options
    Dude it says first gen
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    It was edited after u put that comment about it being first hey im just stating the facts

• Options
    I just change the title to close it's don't no jet for sale why the hell will I edit it stupid
  • Options
    Hey no need to call names every here saw 2nd gen like I said im stating facts dont get butthurt because someone called it out as a clone and you changed it.

• Options
    ITS NOT A FUCKKING CLONE YOU DUMB SHIT
  • Options
    I can careless if it was or not lol

• Options
    Like i said before I just stated what was true in the post it did say 2nd gen