Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    edited August 2015
    So I've lost a little more then $5,900,000 to scammers in my week of playing sheesh that's $590+ I'm not sending first no more I've got vouchers yall send first or don't come around.
  • Options
    The_Old_GreggThe_Old_Gregg Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 310 Posts
    I agree! Ive lost more than 2,245,000 to scammers in less than 2 weeks of being on forums!
  • Options
    RayCaballeroRayCaballero Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 822 Posts
    Gotta quit sending first to these peeps mane.
  • Options
    This one just took me for $200,000
  • Options
    Like $500 less then $200,000
  • Options
    The_Old_GreggThe_Old_Gregg Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 310 Posts
    Does he have an account on forums
  • Options
    The conversation started before #1 I cut it though they're was a lot of you send firsts.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    He might have a forum account I don't know it I met him in game. He had 12,000 sc so I said hey $200,000 let's rock with it we'll see if he does me in or not.
  • Options
    ssssbossssssboss Registered Users 36 Posts
    YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP BEING SO GULLIBLE... I'VE ONLY BEEN SCAMMED ONCE & THAT'S BECAUSE I DECIDED TO BELIEVE A PERSON I JUST MET IN THE LOBBY ON MULTIPLAYER... THAT WAS MY FAULT...
  • Options
    @RayCaballero I will get your Money back
  • Options
    But you don't want to know how
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    5.9m is around $3..where are the pics of you giving him the cash?
  • Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    He's smart he's not going to send first Mitch.
  • Options
    Thats not how...;)
  • Options
    K24 he unfriended me right after he got the cash. My word is bond. Go look at my vouchers.
  • Options
    I have to wait for him to come online
  • Options
    5.9M is not $3 that's what you people that don't do it the right way think.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    So sorry Ray, you are correct, us (me) that have done it the wrong way are incorrect. Your word is also bond, no worries on that one, anyone with as many vouches as you is always 100. Thanks for clearing it up.
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Lol come on guys I have been scammed for my 18m dollar turf car but I'm fine sob sob :""""(
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Im looking to sell cars. Im new to selling on forums & paypal. I am willing to go first bc im in need of vouchers.. Ive only done one deal so far.
  • Options
    Whats your in game name?
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    This kid ray is funny going off what racing rivals charges for rrc U my friend r the only one that needs to learn to stop letting the game rip U off when u can buy mils for $99.40 cheaper than what the game offers it at but hey U keep doing it the right way
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    No one goes off that Ur the only one that buys money from the game lol
  • Options
    @Mpetz89 He's also the type to pay 1.7m for 8 MAX GEMMED EVOS and $90,000 FOR THE NEW BENZ THAT CAME OUT.
    Yet he says he spent 100$ on a mil and doesnt wana buy the benz for a couple bucks, but thats none of my business
  • Options
    I never spent a buck on this game.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I said I lost $590+ worth of rrc to scammers flucking dipshi
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Y'all always are trying to make me look dumb but your stupidity always shows. I'm not the brightest candle but y'all really make yourselves look like aholes.