Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HUGE SALE LOTS OF TURFS

Comments

• Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    I'm with @GoSoHawdd and disagree with @K1TTENS call me a scammer I don't care but I know I'm not but don't call @GoSoHawdd one which I know 1000000000000000000% she not!
  • Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    Yush!
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Ok thanks @GoSoHawdd
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    Ok I have proof i have 6 pictures from forums and from in game saying that you verify by you saying ok were good when i asked joinging me in the room you agree. even that little hack job photoshop picture you say you will take 65 usd and on the same day i just happen to send 65 to some random guy for the hell of it ? Or most likely is you have a scamming name on pay pal so you can say it is a random guy which is the pay pal name you gave me. Your proof that your not a scammer is what 1 photoshoped picture that even a 5 year old can make?
  • Options
    Not to mention you openly admited to using glitches and cheats.
  • Options
    skitless said:

what proof Just 1 picture you photoshoped? just one that makes no scence what so ever? i have a dozens pictures not only from the forums ,but from in game and pay pal also. yes you have 20 vouchers from people you didn't scammed or maybe your buddies or even alt accounts who really knows. Just cause you did a legit deal here and there don't mean your 100 % you admitted already you cheat so go ahead and admit to being a scammer we both know you are. Bitch please look threw that fake ass picture you chopped and glued together makes no scence for 1. you agreed to 65 usd before your hack job 2. Why would i say hey in the middle of a talk
    3. why would i have 65 paid on the same day the deal was made which i will point out is the lowest you saided you would go 4. if i did scam you why didn't you keep on the same path and retry to sell the account unstead of putting more and more money into it 5. you claim to be poor but yet you bought a huge account 6. My favorite you told me you have no time to play but yet you post daily trying to sell or buy things 7. You posted that fake picture a day or 2 after i called you a scammer 8.You say i scammed you days after i posted your a scammer but first you claimed no deal was made i backed out then it turned into i am a scammer now? need to pick a story and stick with it.

• Options
    skitless said:

Show me proof that i scammed you all you had was 1 fake picture to my 6 pictures from forms to in game to pay pal all sticking to one truth. The truth i been saying. this time no fake pictures. Better yet lets get admins in here and have them look over the convo we had to see who is the lier and who isn't .I am more then happy to let an admin jump in and look at my conv cause i know your a worthless scammer with horriade photoshop skills and a compusive lying disorder.

• Options
    marcosrtmarcosrt Registered Users 821 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @GoSoHawdd this. Girl legit af ill vouch for
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    She needs to get online!!!!!!!!!!
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    GoSoHawdd said:

Hey guys, i was just doing some trading and i got a message that said "you have been banned from multiplayer races" has anybody been through this? What do i do? Did i jist lose everything?

she can't she got banned about 4 hours before making this post for admitting on the forums she uses glitches and using a hack tool
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    Enjoy the ban <3
  • Options
    Nitrousboost594Nitrousboost594 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 68 Posts
    Gosohawdd is so legit Ive seen him trade with my realation and I can trust him
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Ive saw some posts where you & racing_rivals are identified as scammers.. multiple times.. so if you are both scammers.. the entire thing is Null.
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
    racing_rivals scammed me but then repayed me by giving me a lambo
    nice guy but dont 101% trust him ;)
  • Options
    @skitless how am i banned lmfao? Wanna go race? Your an idiot.
  • Options
    If tou trade more than 20 cars an hour you get a one hour multiplayer ban ahaha... Your so dumb i love yoy
  • Options
    DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
    @GoSoHawdd IS LEGIT ASF.... LEAVE IT ALONE @K1TTENS
  • Options
    @DemonLegacy dont even bother, his garage is a quarter of mine... The only fun he gets is trolling. Let him have it
  • Options
    DemonLegacyDemonLegacy Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 372 Posts
    I kiked you btw @GoSoHawdd
  • Options
    Kayy
  • Options
    Martin918RSRMartin918RSR Registered Users 340 Posts
    Would you take rrc for the under glow? And do you have glow or stickerbomb rims
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Do you have matte purple? If so let me know how much. Ign same as here.
  • Options
    Yes i have glow rims, and no @FORREST FORREST GULP sadly, i dont have matterpurple
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited August 2015
    !!!!!! Use caution here..possible scammer possibly not
    Inconclusive
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited August 2015

Bla
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Thanks for the response.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    for real scammer . if they give you liltjbowen pay pal account back out and run that is their scammer account. I posted 6 pictures in total with proof from in game to forums . All they did was posted 1 picture 3 days after i accused them which they photoshopped. I say they cause they have a girl profile picture and say name is bri but the pay pal account they gave me name is thomas so who knows what gender they are might be a cross dresser with a 2 foot cock and bright blue hair for all i know. I just know what they did to me about a week ago.
    Also i will like to point out they have admitted on forums they use glitches and used a hack tool to get 99,999 boost so even if they do a legit deal RR might reclaim the cars due to her glitch and hack history.
  • Options
    MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    Gosohawdd what's your ign
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    they have two
    Ign: quebec racer 4183 is the account they bought and trying to sell even though they told me they was poor and no time for RR when they scammed me
    Ign: HFIWKCCBHSJAKA is the account they used glitches hack tool and scammed me on