Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Dead Post

2Next

Comments

• Options
    redline racer 2redline racer 2 Registered Users 765 Posts
    @Unbonded I dare you to sell it for 40m+ and post proof lol, then we'll see, big mouth
  • Options
    UnbondedUnbonded Registered Users 421 Posts
    See what I mean Just gotta love the haters lmao
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    But why havent you sold it for 40M on FB then? Steadily on here trying to sell it.
  • Options
    sofakingfinesofakingfine Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 480 Posts
    Id offer 20 mil. Just toss that in your best offer catagory, if you ever change your mind.
  • Options
    Racer zRacer z Registered Users 1,377 Posts
    Unbonded bro these guys dont have enough money to buy yur jet thats why they are mad broke mofos
  • Options
    Cause one I had a friend we'll use to be friend who wanted my jet so I just posted it and waited for him to respond but then all these shit heads came and talk shit which was funny cause it shows what type of people they really are nothing but lil kids but you have to admit its funny
  • Options
    05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    Lmao trust me. I have the money. Just don't see why spend an extra 20 mills on a cloned car.. I Callllll buuuuullllshiiit lmao
  • Options
    This guys nothing but shit talkers lmao
  • Options
    Lmao says the person whos cussing people out when all they're doing is pointing out what a ripoff you are LOLOL
  • Options
    Lmao yea am trying to rip off lmao and look your the only one who's talking shit like a dumbass when this postwar dead for hours already
  • Options
    Well I mean.. You're still replying so what does that make you? LOLOL I'll let you think about that
  • Options
    Yea cause stupid people like make this shit funny
  • Options
    *like you

Before you try to call me stupid make sure what you're saying actually makese sense LOL