Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Message for the_old_gregg

K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
Gregg stop deleteing the scammer posts off your wall you need to understand that no body will stop posting its pointless to delete it
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    And you should stop using apks with double conversion in lobbies. Somehow you managed to break the Toyota supra world record which Ryyst confirms isn't even possible with that car. And yes I have pics
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    dustyduff said:

And you should stop using apks with double conversion in lobbies. Somehow you managed to break the Toyota supra world record which Ryyst confirms isn't even possible with that car. And yes I have pics

Post them
  • Options
    You know I will @bighead6988 .....lol

And long time no see bro.
  • Options
    And my comments are for K1TTENS not Gregg.......just to be clear
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    @dustyduff got a big promotion at work,had to retire from top 100,just not enough time anymore
  • Options
    i dont use any **** apks on **** racing rivals **** bitch @dustyduff
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Bad Kitty!!
  • Options
    So apparently you're the fastest person in RR history K1TTENS or you like to photoshop times. All I know is that this time is not possible with Supra.....give me few minutes and I'll post proof. Then I suggest you make a new acocunt and try again at "seeming" legit
  • Options
    You guys are **** stupid i dont even have a hacked apk of racing rivals i have **** proof just cause i broke the world record doesnt mean i am hacking lmao
  • Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    and i assume you know who Ryyst is......lmao. He only works for GLU, but he wouldnt know what he's talking about. So......explain your record breaking time.
  • Options
    That doesnt prove anything dumb shit
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    LMAO...you **** noob. You can play all you want. I'm not some rookie. The fact that Ryyst said that the supra can't hit 8.1's and you managed to do it........explain how? 1 of 2 ways......either you're using a modded apk or you photoshopped that picture.
  • Options
    i did neither lmao i have proof i didnt use hacked apk and i have proof i didnt photo shot little dumb ****
  • Options
    James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    Post a video of you running 8.1 then genius.

The car does not run that fast in it's maxed tune without the use of glitched double installed parts, or a grip hack from a modded apk file
  • Options
    BOOOOMMMMM......LOL
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    why is everyone bitching at a record breaker? it's just a game not real life.
  • Options
    I dont have a video and i have screenshots proving im not hacking at all and that i didnt photoshop if you want them let me know i can post em for ya
  • Options
    @DJDUHFHSIAN its not about breaking a record. if you read the comments, its the fact that the record is not valid without a cheat/hack
  • Options

why is everyone bitching at a record breaker? it's just a game not real life.

see at least somone agrees with me lol
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @dustyduff so? its not something like a hack could blow up your car and you can't use it anymore.
  • Options
    @DJDUHFHSIAN .......so if this hack was used to take your cars in a pinks race, you wouldn't be mad?
  • Options
    I hold the record, this run is bogus, plain and simple
  • Options

@dustyduff so? its not something like a hack could blow up your car and you can't use it anymore.

if i was using a hack i would be running like 7sec, 6sec, maybe even better than 5sec
  • Options
    racing rivals underground proved that the hacked isnt valid for what your saying im using
  • Options
    Nope, this is a case of insane grip in the modded apk
  • Options
    That's only if you were intelligent enough to develop your own hack/mod K1TTENS.....but these mods are known everywhere and again, the fact that Ryyst says your run was not possible pretty much proves the point.
  • Options
    @dustyduff i wouldn't be mad. I could care less because I rarely pink. and if I pink it's not gonna be one of my cars I'm keeping.
  • Options
    another new guy....lmao. I miss the old forum where it was about being legit and being a good racer. The group these days cracks me up.
  • Options
    You guys cant even tell if i was using a hack or not cause if i was using a hack i would have lots of nice cars in my garage like if i was in a datsun or slow car in a 1680 lobby and hacked the race but i didnt lmao