Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Message for the_old_gregg

2Next

Comments

• Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    You're obviously not understanding.......your time is impossible. And just because you were racing in a regular supra has nothing to do with whether or not you used a mod/hack. You can have lots of nice cars in your garage and not hack.
  • Options
    James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    You can't fix stupid Mike lol
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    Do you want the proof that im not hacking lmao
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    everyone is crying at some bullshit.. I'm done.
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Post it kitty. Why do you keep asking if they want it? Just post it!
  • Options
    I'd rather a video showing you running that time and a snapshot in your garage showing conversion kits in same vid
  • Options
    One question how did you get the screenshot of my time cause its not on the website
  • Options
    I'm on TONS of Facebook groups. I've been around this game for a while.
  • Options
    That doesnt tell me how you got the screenshot lmao
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Why does that matter? Post your proof please!
  • Options
    DEVONCOOL1DEVONCOOL1 Registered Users 29 Posts
    That is not am exact time supra can run 8.100 but it can run around 8.2 this time is 8.181 which is around 8.2 so you guys should stop arguing about the exact time 8.100 because that time is impossible but 8.181 is not impossible
  • Options
    You do realize the world records previously are all low 8.2's. But yet he magically smashes the record with 8.18s? Gtfoh. And maybe read all the comments. Even Ryyst himself confirms it can't go that fast
  • Options
    Rryst is saying because it's the exact 8.100 time not the real time which is 8.181 which is around 8.2
  • Options
    Smh....8.18 is not "around" 8.2. And do you know Ryyst? Have you confirmed this with him? Cause I can assure you that @James Carricato has.

Believe what you want. But that time is not possible without double conversion.
  • Options
    Ryyst confirmed that supras can't make 8.100 and you have a screenshot not available by any source other than kittens and people at rr sales and it wasnt posted even posted
  • Options
    I'm done here....keep the wool pulled over your naive eyes. Who gives a shit where I got the photo. It's out there because there were MANY people claiming that it's a bullshit glitched time.
  • Options
    Just because it's a new world record doesn't give you a reason to complain because your jelous so stop complaining
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    And this is what you call a Flame war
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    Btw, kittens may have done ghost shifting. since ghost shifting could break world records
  • Options
    benjiman0benjiman0 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 89 Posts
    Why are you all arguing? BOTH of you have no valid point asides one person's word against another, and in terms of validity, that means that @K1TTENS run is legit until proven to either be falsified or by use of a modded .apk file of the game.
    Your logic @dustyduff that one mans word (albeit it comes from someone is presumed to work at GLU), that doesn't instantly refute @K1TTENS time. By no means what so ever is this me 'going in to bat' for @K1TTENS and even so I do have doubts, but both sides have one piece of evidence only, and all that really means is that it's one word against another. How about instead of all this crying and moaning by both of you, you both just get on and stop bickering, you sound like 2 immature children... and I sincerely hope that's not what you are.
  • Options
    There is also a surtan tune for cars kittens used one of the best tunes with the best launch he can.he worked hard and believed that anything is possible.
  • Options

There is also a surtan tune for cars kittens used one of the best tunes with the best launch he can.he worked hard and believed that anything is possible.

yep my tune is very expensive at least when i built it cause i was getting in different pro parts and i tried out different launch and shift points
  • Options
    Shadowracer33567Shadowracer33567 Registered Users 249 Posts
    most of the people on in this argument invest too much time into this game ..
  • Options
    This is the reason I left the forums in the first place....full of scammers and morons. Back to FB I go. Never heard or seen half of you before. I've been around this game a long time and the competence of you new people keeps decreasing everyday.
  • Options
    benjiman0benjiman0 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 89 Posts
    dustyduff said:

This is the reason I left the forums in the first place....full of scammers and morons. Back to FB I go. Never heard or seen half of you before. I've been around this game a long time and the competence of you new people keeps decreasing everyday.

That's an incredibly unfair assumption upon people, your experience of people is not matched by others, so instantly those people are incompetent? Honestly if you think that this place isn't the same and you aren't willing to engage in a conversation with new people in this forum, perhaps you are better off going back to Facebook. Irrespective of whether people in this forum are known unto you, that doesn't hold any significance whatsoever, you never know anybody really in forums, they're all different people, I suggest perhaps you give more respect to that idea.