Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New Top 100 Team looking for 20k Plus Turfers!!!!

Comments

• Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts
    I can do 10k:/ if that's good enough
  • Options
    xxFlamebotxxxxFlamebotxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 38 Posts
    not really sorry we are looking at trying to get top 100, so really need 15k a very min but 20k and more
  • Options
    xxFlamebotxxxxFlamebotxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 38 Posts
    Anybody still keen to join a turf team..Must be able to do at least 15k but 20k is really what we need. ATM we are at 113 and going well...
  • Options
    Anyone body want to join, have 2 spots atm left after kicking. Need to make 15 to 20k plus if they can..
  • Options
    ethansmith331ethansmith331 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,984 Posts
    You kicked me but I told you most of the points I get would come from the B class event I coulda got about 15 k but whatever
  • Options
    Hey there sorry I didn't kick you. I was asleep woke up and half the team was gone...
  • Options
    Bestever21Bestever21 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 12 Posts
    What's the name of team?
  • Options
    I make make more than 20k
  • Options
    I can*
  • Options
    My ign is "toto or pinks"
  • Options
    KooKiesKushKooKiesKush Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 807 Posts
    add me MJRedNose
  • Options
    Sorry im not in team anymore i left
  • Options
    ok im back ill add you
  • Options
    bestever 21 you have 1 car, not going to make 20 + like that
  • Options
    OK WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR REAL PLAYERS THAT CAN MAKE 20K PLUS A TURF. THIS LAST TURF WE HAD PEOPLE SAY THEY CAN BUT NEVER DID. WITH THE PEOPLE WE HAVE NOW PLUS PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE 20K PLUS WE WILL BE A TOP 100 TEAM. WE GOT AT 110 RANK LAST TURF WITH SHOT PEOPLE BUT HAVE BEEN KICKED!!. MUST HAVE HEAPS OF CARS AND HAVE A RANKING OF 100 PLUS TO SHOW. PM ME ON RR OR ON HERE, MY RR NAME HAS CHANGED TO XX PYRO
  • Options
    6Lawd6Lawd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 50 Posts
    You you guys still open?
  • Options
    Yeah sure am..
  • Options
    Anybody a real 20k turf hitter want to join
  • Options
    TraderaiderTraderaider Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 27 Posts
    Any spots still open?
  • Options
    6Lawd6Lawd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 50 Posts
    Never mind I only got 8 cars
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    I can get to 20 k easily but only when i have the car required. Most ive ever got is 21
  • Options
    LittleRedCorvetteLittleRedCorvette Registered Users 14 Posts
    IGN: littlered corvette (note the space). my only question is whether or not all of your members plan on turfing THIS WEEK?
  • Options
    LolitsjoeyLolitsjoey Registered Users 17 Posts
  • Options
    LolitsjoeyLolitsjoey Registered Users 17 Posts
    edited August 2015
    @xxFlamebotxx I can get 20k easy, does your team win turfs regularly?
  • Options
    Hey guys we are a new team what only have had one turf and which we were at 110 but then we stopped turfing because some people didnt make the mark for each event so we kicked..Now we are re building for this weekends turf and really need people that can get 20k plus for real and not just saying it..We all really want top 100 and turf cars..
  • Options
    subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    No one will join with the daft required cars thing
  • Options
    So if you are keen and can really get 20k plus each turf and can get the cars then please PM me on RR..my RR name is chnaged to xx pyro
  • Options

No one will join with the daft required cars thing

Well we only have a couple of spots left, get in quick..
  • Options

IGN: littlered corvette (note the space). my only question is whether or not all of your members plan on turfing THIS WEEK?

Hi there yes we are all turfing..Please PM me on RR xx pyro
  • Options
    JrK WsTJrK WsT Registered Users 0 Posts
    Well...if anyknwt want to claim cars add ign jrk wst or apply to the team "imm0rtals" ;)