Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HUGE SALE LOTS OF TURFS

13Next

Comments

• Options
    GoSoHawddGoSoHawdd Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 233 Posts
    @Moneymakeracer its quebec racer 4183
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    edited August 2015
    skitless said:

they have two
    Ign: quebec racer 4183 is the account they bought and trying to sell even though they told me they was poor and no time for RR when they scammed me
    Ign: HFIWKCCBHSJAKA is the account they used glitches hack tool and scammed me on

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5306296/gosohawdd-is-a-scammer#latest

• Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    null

That does make sense @skitless .. i saw both of those posts..
  • Options
    I have two accounts... That doesnt make me a scammer. And doing glitches and getting infinite gems doesnt make me a scammer either. The fact is you say you have all this proof and you simply dont.... You have screenshots of you sending money to some guy... As if thats relevant, although somehow youve managed to diminsh my reputation somehow. But all of those who actually deal with me have nothing but good things to say.... Check my wall... Long list of vouchers, not one negative comment. Luckily for me 80% percent of people have seen through your bullshit, i understand you will continue to troll me. And thats okay, its what you do. I wont ask you to stop. Have a good hun
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    SCREENSHOT ^^ lol my testimony in court.
  • Options
    My reply is your Testimony?
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    you remove the negative remarks cause i put a negitive remark and it dissapeared. True i have a screen shot of me paying someone 65 usd on the day we agreed to the deal. Just happens 65 is the lowest you say you would go me sending someone one 65. Also i have screen shots of you saying once i verify i will join you , then you saying we are good then me asking are you coming. you replying yes sir. then photo of my friends list and your no longer there, but that is just accidently right? I mean when are you going to stop lying i have 6 screen shots not just from forums ,but from in game and pay pal all sticking to 1 story . You on the other hand say i just wanted to runie your rep cause 75 is to high but before the hack just you already said 65. Then you say I backed out . Then calling me a scammer. You wanted to sell your full account cause you told me you lacked money and time. but you still have your account bought another account and on the forums more then k1ttens lol. Just look at all the forums they posted all over the place one day wanting a stella army next selling them all. Just to name one instance
  • Options
    TRIPPYDREAMZTRIPPYDREAMZ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    How about that chevelle I finally found someone that had one.
  • Options
    I have quite a few. Just shoot me a number
  • Options
    benjiman0benjiman0 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 89 Posts
    I can vouch for @GoSoHawdd
    Did a massive deal, was 100% legit, forever thankful for it!
  • Options
    Cantdolt87Cantdolt87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 473 Posts
    dont waste your time with this seller, i asked for 10 cars
    and he told me that one of the cars was sold, so then i asked for the price of 9 cars, he added it up with the discounted price and it was NOWHERE near the price calculated from his price listings! lmao! then i ask him i'll take 2 for
    now and he tells me a whole different price and says that i cant buy it in singles?? wtf?? on the post it says u can
    buy separately too:/ smfh then i ask him why are the prices he giving me not matching up with his post?
    he tells me "oh my friend did my post and he messed up" pffffff please!!! bro, if u trying to
    SCAM, u suckk man! u probably have 4-5 rrf accounts on here talking/commenting to your own posts to keep u legit, but u aint fooling no one. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FOOL, U WILL REGRET!
  • Options
    @Cantdolt87 ill share the screenshots with everyone just give me a couple of minutes. At firstyou asked for ten turf cars. I told you i only had nine we settled on the price of 185 then yousaid you only needed 2 then beacuse you couldnt get them dirt cheap you got butthurt.... Luckily at the same time i made a good multicar paypal sale with @benjiman0 so you werent a complete waste of time.
  • Options
    @Cantdolt87 technically speaking... You rthe one that backed out of a deal and wasted my time.... So why areyou made lol? And instead of being a man you block me and come talk shit on my post? Haha you can troll all day but i still have a massive list of legit buyers. By the way everybody. He is mad because i declined his offer of 25$ for a maxed turf silvia on glow wheels and a maxed turf cobra jet on glow wheels. Smh, this is the risk in business though. Youll always have the occasional troll. Have a goodnight
  • Options
    As I said before @Cantdolt87 I can vouch for @GoSoHawdd
    100% legit, was a quick, easy and completely fair sale! If I'm honest the prices did seem strange, and when @GoSoHawdd came to a final price it was outside of what I thought, but I was given the same explanation, and we both agreed on a better price where no one has any tears, and now I am the happy owner of predominantly two cars that I've been searching for for an incredibly long time!

I'll link you an album that has a few of the messages sent between me and @GoSoHawdd over Kik!
    Conversation here!
  • Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts
    Do you still have the challenger gt2? I'm interested
  • Options
    Cantdolt87Cantdolt87 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 473 Posts
    Again fool, quit commenting on your own posts with other fake accounts dumbass. YOU AINT FOOLING NO ONE!
  • Options

Again fool, quit commenting on your own posts with other fake accounts dumbass. YOU AINT FOOLING NO ONE!

Are you talking to me? I can assure you I am not @GoSoHawdd .
    What will it take to prove it to you? (assuming your comment was in fact directed at me)