Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GIVE AWAY RESULTS

Comments

• Options
    TWMCPETWMCPE Registered Users 58 Posts
    BUMP
    Added pic to spoiler
  • Options
    theforgottenonetheforgottenone Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 330 Posts
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Ign: how you doin

Thanks for the generosity bud
  • Options
    Alesha123Alesha123 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,571 Posts
  • Options
    Adamw35Adamw35 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1,098 Posts
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    How do you know a blonde has been using a computer? There is whiteout on the screen. How do you know a blonde has come behind the first and used the same computer? There is writing over the whiteout.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    What do you cal 2 blondes at the north pole? Klondikes
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Beudro and tibbido were neighbors. One day Beudro walked past tibbidos house with a tote sack of cats, tibbido asked him what you got in that there sack he said I got me some cats tibbido said what you gonna do with a sack full of cats he said I'm gonna catch me some catfish. Beudro walks by an hr later with a stringer full of catfish. The next day Beudro walks by with a sack full of Gatorade tibbido said what you gonna do with a sack full of Gatorade? Beudro said I'm gonna catch me some gators. An hr later beudro walks by with a rope full of gators. The next day tibbido walks by beudros house with a sack beudro said tibbido what you got in that sack he says I got me a sack full of pussywillows. Oh yeah. 7 ign sheepdog0305
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
    A woman walked in a corner shop with red and white pants the shop keeper said u support Sunderland then the next day the woman walked in a shop with black and white pants and the shop keeper said u support newcastle then the next day the woman walked in with no pants and the shopkeeper said I can tell u support arsenal. Ars-enal u will only get it if u live in england!!
  • Options
    racing_rivalsracing_rivals Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,084 Posts
  • Options
  • Options
    Why couldn't the skeleton go to the party? Because he had no body to go with!!! Lol
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Ign: how you doin

Thanks for the generosity bud

No prob!

Thanks everyone for the jokes they're great :)
  • Options
    BREADWINNERBREADWINNER Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 667 Posts
  • Options
    WFAFWFAF Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 735 Posts
    I'm no good with jokes but ill take number 262 :smile:

IGN is WFAF
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
  • Options
    69 FASTBACK69 FASTBACK Registered Users 1,262 Posts
    Aye I quit
  • Options
    RicedOutManRicedOutMan Registered Users 1,007 Posts
    I got one.. This is just a random joke I am not racist. Just need to clarify lol.

Okay so How do you tell if a black girl is pregnant?

You take the tampon out and check if all the cotton is picked

Btw. 8
  • Options
    I got another. I know most of you have heard it but it's hilarious.

Okay so a blind man is taking a walk through Chinatown right, and he passes by a fish market. He stops, takes a deep breath and says, "Well goodmorning ladies" ;)
  • Options
    A pedophile stops two 10 year old girls in the forest. He says to them kindly,
    "Girls I'll give you a candy each if I can touch your hair."
    The two girls look at each other and they say fine. He gives them the candies and strokes their hair.
    "I'll give you two more candies, if I can stroke your shoulders."
    The two girls say fine, he gives them the candy, and strokes their shoulder. Then he says,
    "I'll give you two more candies if I can stroke your backs."
    The two girls look at each other and one says to the other:

"By the time he fucks us, we'll be diabetic."
  • Options
    Great jokes @RicedOutMan
  • Options
    mossiahmossiah Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 493 Posts
    217 ign the mossiah, what do you call a black pilot.............. A pilot (anti-joke) , what does does your mom and a Christmas tree have in common. ......... Balls are always hanging from her. What's did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing they just waved, ha ha ha, you can laugh at that you don't need to be a beach about it. You get it beach, I did it on porpoise
  • Options
    NateVong02NateVong02 Registered Users 602 Posts
    194! Ign gas shift 1075
  • Options
    ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts

Why are all black people scared to have dreams? Because the last one that had a dream got shot....ouch lol

Ign: scamerzbeware iii
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    sofakingfinesofakingfine Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 480 Posts
    What does a black chick get after she has an abortion?
    A 500 dollar check from crime stoppers!
  • Options
    sofakingfinesofakingfine Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 480 Posts
    What did the black kid get for christmas?
    My bike!
  • Options
    Bartender says to a guy
    "If you were to wake up in the middle of the woods with vasiline around your a$$hole, would you tell anyone?"
    Guy says
    "Heck no"
    Bartender says
    "Wanna go camping?"
  • Options
    The judge says to a double-homicide defendant, "You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer."

A voice at the back of the courtroom yells out, "You bastard!"

The judge says, "You're also charged with beating your mother-in-law to death with a hammer."

The voice in the back of the courtroom yells out, "You bastard!"

The judge stops and says to the guy in the back of the courtroom, "Sir, I can understand your anger and frustration at this crime. But no more outbursts from you, or I'll charge you with contempt. Is that understood?"

The guy in the back of the court stands up and says, "I'm sorry, Your Honor, but for fifteen years, I've lived next door to that bastard, and every time I asked to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one."
  • Options
    thechamorrodriverthechamorrodriver Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 36 Posts